ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Why Yelahanka Is Showing Great Real Estate Potential
Total Articles: 1
Yelahanka is one such locality which has prospered over the years. National Highway 7 and State Highway 9 pass through this locality. This micro market is located at a distance of 20 kms from the Kempegowda International Airport through the Kempegowda International Airport Road and the Bangalore Hyderabad Highway. One can easily access the rest of Bangalore from this area. Apartments for sale in Yelahanka are in demand due to the connectivity on offer here.
The northern market is known for its luxury properties. Yelahanka is no different. Villas in Yelahanka are in demand. The main reason for this is the saturation being witnessed in central locations in Bangalore and the resultant increase in prices. Northern Bangalore has plenty of parcels of land available at cheap rates. These pockets of land are being picked up by big developers who are churning out high end projects. Some of the builders who are offering villas in Yelahanka are Antaliea homes, Nagarjuna Meadows II, Legacy Estilo, Zed Earth, Prestige Garden Bay, and Nitesh Columbus Square. The going rate for such properties is anywhere between INR 4000 to 7000 per square feet depending on the amenities offered. The demand for these properties comes from those who are employed in the nearby IT parks.
The area is not lacking in terms of social infrastructure either. The area has educational institutions of good repute and possesses decent health care facilities as well. Though it is quickly becoming known as a hub for high end projects, Yelahanka does have projects which suit every segment. One can purchase apartments for sale in Yelahanka between INR 30 lakhs and INR 70 lakhs.
There are many developments which are occurring in the areas surrounding Yelahanka which are set to increase the demand for properties here. A multi-billion dollar Devanahalli Business Park with two IT Parks, an Aerospace park and a Science park, a Financial City which is going to cost INR 1000 crore, an upcoming IT/BT and hardware park in Bagalur are just some of the projects which are set to fuel the demand for properties in this area.
The Karnataka state government is showing increasing interest to promote north Bangalore as a hub for industrial and commercial activities. It has in fact formed a body to see this ambition through. With such rapid developments happening in this area, micro markets such as Yelahanka will reap the benefit as far as real estate is concerned.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. The Perfect Way To Invest In Property Mangement Buderim
Author: Peter Simons
2. Foreign Investors - Know How To Get The Cyprus Citizenship And Enjoy The Associated Benefits
Author: Chris Michael
3. Flats In Jagatpura
4. Assetz Here And Now | Pre Launch Project | Located In Rachenahalli, Bangalore
Author: Guru Raj
5. Lodha Codename Superdeal Upper Thane
Author: chetan singh
6. 6 Reasons To Forget Valleyview Apartments In Shimla And Consider Barog For Your Investment
Author: The Woods Barog
7. Finding Apartments For Sale - Tips For Buyers
8. How About Finding New Apartments For Sale
9. Beneficial Tips In Buying New Residence
10. What Are Various Residential Home Buying Tips
11. Main Points To Think About When Buying An Apartment Or Condo
12. Questions To Ask When Buying Houses
13. Aspects That Need To Impact The Buying Of Homes
14. Things You Must Know Prior To Buying A Home
15. What You Must Think About When Buying An Apartment Or Condo