ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Why Yelahanka Is Showing Great Real Estate Potential
Total Articles: 1
Yelahanka is one such locality which has prospered over the years. National Highway 7 and State Highway 9 pass through this locality. This micro market is located at a distance of 20 kms from the Kempegowda International Airport through the Kempegowda International Airport Road and the Bangalore Hyderabad Highway. One can easily access the rest of Bangalore from this area. Apartments for sale in Yelahanka are in demand due to the connectivity on offer here.
The northern market is known for its luxury properties. Yelahanka is no different. Villas in Yelahanka are in demand. The main reason for this is the saturation being witnessed in central locations in Bangalore and the resultant increase in prices. Northern Bangalore has plenty of parcels of land available at cheap rates. These pockets of land are being picked up by big developers who are churning out high end projects. Some of the builders who are offering villas in Yelahanka are Antaliea homes, Nagarjuna Meadows II, Legacy Estilo, Zed Earth, Prestige Garden Bay, and Nitesh Columbus Square. The going rate for such properties is anywhere between INR 4000 to 7000 per square feet depending on the amenities offered. The demand for these properties comes from those who are employed in the nearby IT parks.
The area is not lacking in terms of social infrastructure either. The area has educational institutions of good repute and possesses decent health care facilities as well. Though it is quickly becoming known as a hub for high end projects, Yelahanka does have projects which suit every segment. One can purchase apartments for sale in Yelahanka between INR 30 lakhs and INR 70 lakhs.
There are many developments which are occurring in the areas surrounding Yelahanka which are set to increase the demand for properties here. A multi-billion dollar Devanahalli Business Park with two IT Parks, an Aerospace park and a Science park, a Financial City which is going to cost INR 1000 crore, an upcoming IT/BT and hardware park in Bagalur are just some of the projects which are set to fuel the demand for properties in this area.
The Karnataka state government is showing increasing interest to promote north Bangalore as a hub for industrial and commercial activities. It has in fact formed a body to see this ambition through. With such rapid developments happening in this area, micro markets such as Yelahanka will reap the benefit as far as real estate is concerned.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Assets Management Darwin
Author: John Adams
2. How To Choose The Best Plot For Residential Use?
Author: subha gruha
3. Ramprastha Greens-apartments And Flats In Vaishali
Author: Ramprastha Group
4. Changes In The Home Loan Market In India
Author: RBD Shelters
5. Why Investors And Home Owners Trust Duerksen To Manage Their Properties
Author: Duerkse Rrentals
6. How To Finding The Perfect Seymour Arm Cabins For Sale
Author: Les Vinney
7. How To Make Sure Construction Safety Is Maintained
8. Broome Property Manipulate
Author: Charlene Agbu
9. The Advantages And Benefits Of Using Spray Foam Insulation At Home
Author: Zac Fogg
10. 5 Critical Questions To Ask When Buying Top Real Estate Project In Dhanbad
11. Residential Properties In Nashik - Affordable Or Not?
12. Are You Interested In Purchasing Properties In Nashik? Karmaa Group Is At Your Service..!!
13. Plots In Faridabad-puri Aman Vilas
Author: Puri Constructions
14. Avail The Dream Properties Of Benissa With Immo Abroad
15. Apartments In Dombivali Offers Best Residential Zones Within Affordable Range