ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Same Day Taj Mahal Private Tour
Total Articles: 36
Taj Mahal being one of most wonderful tourist destination in India and one of seven wonder of the world attracts tourist all over the world throughout the year for many years. On your Taj Mahal Tour, which will begin from Delhi, you will be provided a decent ride, an experienced guide to make it a memorable one.
Your Taj Mahal Tour will shortly begin after our agency representative will pick you up from your hotel at early in the morning around 7'O clock. Your tour guide will give you brief summary of your tour itinerary, after which get ready to ride towards the famous city of Taj, Agra. During your travel you can stop for some snacks and tea or coffee at suitable place, you will find many throughout the route from Delhi to Agra. It takes around three and half hours to reach there by car, Agra is located at distance of 231 km from Delhi, you can reach there quicker if you take India's super fast Shatabdi train, taking you to Agra in just one and half hour. Going through car is more preferred among foreigners tourist as well as domestic tourist.
Around 1100 Hrs you will reach Agra, start your Agra your with the grand visit to Taj Mahal. During your Taj Mahal tour, your assigned tour guide will fill you up with interesting facts about Taj Mahal. It is famous among foreigner as well as domestic tourist and signifies a symbol of never-ending love, since Shah Jahan, the famous Mughal Emperor, built it in memory of his loving queen Mumtaj Mahal. It took 22 long years to build it and thousands of laborers. It is seventh wonder of the world and UNESCO world heritage. With exterior covered with pure white marble that gives light pink color effect during sunrise, shining magnificent white during day, and creating a romantic view under moon light.
Taj Mahal is located on the banks of Yamuna river, it is believed that Shah Jahan specially chose this place for his marvelous creation. You can visit inside of Taj Mahal and explore many Muhgal style crafted buildings; you will find prison cells, public and private halls. Also after your grand detour of Taj Mahal you can explore Agra's many famous markets for handmade artifacts, semi-precious and precious jewelry and many other items created that represent Mughal style creation.
You will have one of best experience during your tour of Taj Mahal, your Same Day Taj Mahal Tour will includes fees such for fuel, day meals etc. You will be provided a well maintained vehicle with all the safety features equipped like fire extinguisher, first aid kit. During your visit to Taj Mahal, your tour guide also assists you with the best possible location for a small photo-shoot. Have an amazing experience during your tour, afterwards you will be transferred back to Delhi. You will be taken to your preferred Delhi's hotel, there we will say our goodbyes and you can carry on with your onward journey with never forgetting impression left by sheer beauty of Taj Mahal.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson