ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Modern Day Sap® Fiori™ Ux
Total Articles: 3
SAP Fiori was released by SAP, targeting the customers of ERP and enhancing their user experience and usability. The new Fiori apps can save both time and money, thereby increasing productivity, improves the employee efficiency and helps in retaining employees.
Let us first understand the concept of User Experience
Let’s just say, you are the user of a product, service, or a system. For it to create a lasting impact, it needs to follow the ’5 E’ rule and be:
Easy to use and learn, Efficient, Effective, Engaging, and Error free. The fast changing world requires companies to constantly be on their toes with regards to their marketability. Hence SAP released the new SAP® Fiori™ UX with 25 apps in May 2013 followed by 200-plus apps in December 2013, with a vision to provide a leading User Experience for business applications.
SAP® Fiori™ Technology:
The technology behind it is SAPUI5 (SAP’s HTML5 + Java Script UI development framework) and NetWeaver Gateway middleware. This enables the Fiori apps to deliver quickly and easily providing value and easy adoption. SAP has found a way to provide both these high end technologies in a single application, and this app arguably is the best of its sort in the market.
Types of SAP Fiori apps:
1. Transactional- Which is task based. (e.g., approving requests by manager)
2. SAP Smart business- Providing insights to Key performance indicators. (e.g., a cash manager monitoring cash flow)
3. Factsheet- For search and explore function. (e.g., a financial controller viewing a cost center)
Skills required for its implementation
Basic requirement would be a SAP basis. In case of demands for making changes to the app, SAPUI5 knowledge and Netweaver Gateway middleware knowledge will be preferred. Knowledge on ABAP will also come in handy.
What are SAP® Fiori™ goals?
It is designed to simplify all the widely and frequently used SAP applications.
• Main idea is to make the UX consistent across devices like desktops and mobiles.
• Gain productivity with ability to be used by workers on the go.
• Increase user adoption by making it simple, based on HTML 5.
• Decrease the error rate by the users, immediately makes it more likeable and hassle free.
SAP has already marketed the use of SAP® Fiori™. And since the launch the application is amassing positive reactions and is already implemented in projects like Barclays, Burberry, Colgate-Palmolive, Nestle, Valero, and Mitsui etc. Fiori UX users stand at an advantage of getting instant access to real-time information for simplified business interactions.
Bill McDermott, CEO and Executive Board Member of SAP said that he wanted all SAP customers to have a simple yet world class user experience. And though initially SAP Fiori was charged, it now is free and included in the SAP Software.
It was a good move by SAP to make SAP Fiori free. This will ensure broader acceptance of the software and allows customers to experience the modern interface and drive in the concept of simplifying the complex applications.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Broadnet Technologies - Meet Us At Mobile World Congress 2017
Author: Mr. Rabih Farah
2. 3d Printer- A Carrier Of Health Risking Elements
Author: Stuart Ting
3. 3 Things You Can Use Online Money Transfer Service For
Author: Amit Gaur
4. 5 Reasons Why Android Phones Are The Best Smartphone
Author: tanjni pache
5. Yoga Studio Software
Author: My Best Studio
6. Issues With Game Consoles And How To Fix Them
Author: Angel Smith
7. Get Your Blackberry Smartphone Repaired From A Reliable Repair Centre Uk
Author: Sara williams
8. Common Ps4 Repair Problems And Its Solutions
9. Best Iphone 5 Screen Repair Centre At Brighton
10. Boost Your Business With Latest Trends In Ios App Development
Author: Harold Vance
11. Best Android Wear Watch Faces Apps For The First Half Of January 2017
Author: Tristan Smithson
12. Trusted Samsung Repair Centre In Birmingham – Samsungrepairing.uk
13. What Are The Different Types Of Plug Sockets?
Author: Nanshi Pacheco
14. Nasa’s Tryst With Vr
Author: Binda Shah
15. Purchase Hexagonal Boron Nitride To Use In Making Of Cosmetics
Author: Sukanya Pawar