ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Four Reasons Why A Website Monitoring Service Is A Must For Your Business Website
Total Articles: 499
Website monitoring services keep becoming increasingly popular as companies recognize the damage that downtime can do to their business's image and profits. Anything that affects a business's bottom line as to be monitored, and downtime is definitely has a big impact on your company's profits. Before you decide whether or not you want to invest in a quality website monitor for your site, make sure you consider the following four facts.
1. It's Impossible to Monitor Your Website on Your Own
No matter how vigilant you may be when it comes to the uptime of your website, it is literally impossible for any human being to monitor a site's uptime and performance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. A website monitoring service, on the other hand, can literally monitor your site every minute of every hour of every day of the year. When you utilize the services of a quality website monitor, the service will ensure that your site is up and running at all times and if something goes wrong, the service will make sure that you are the first to know about it by notifying you immediately via phone, SMS text, and email. A quality monitoring service won't just monitor your site for downtime, but it will also monitor your site's performance. This is important because performance issues can be an indication that downtime is about to happen.
2. You Can't Afford to Lose Profits
No matter how successful your business may be, you just can't afford lost profits. While a quality website monitoring service isn't free, they can indeed pay for themselves. The amount of money you lose when your site goes down depends on your site's sales volume and the time of day the outage occurs. However, regardless of the time your site goes down, a website monitor can minimize lost profits by notifying you of the outage immediately, allowing you to go to work to fix the problem sooner rather than later. The sooner you get your site back up and running, the faster your site can become profitable again.
3. You Can't Afford to Lose Customers
The fact of the matter is that the Internet is a very competitive environment. No matter what industry you are in, you have competition. This means you always have to stay one step ahead of the competition. If your site goes down and your customers want to make a purchase, don't expect them to wait for your site to go back up again. Chances are that they will simply head over to the competition for what they need.
4. A Website Monitoring Service Works with Your Company
A website monitoring service is actually a critical part of your company. While you may outsource your company's web design and IT services, you still consider those services a part of your team. In the same way, your website monitoring service is also a part of your team. Your company's website monitoring service works with you to maintain your company's profits, your site's reputation, and your SEO rankings.
Alertra.com is a leading provider of website monitoring and alerting services. We monitor the availability and performance of Internet-connected devices. As part of our website monitoring service, we provide timely alert notifications and access to detailed reporting. We offer monitoring service to all sizes of businesses right from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
Computers Articles1. Researchers Use Ridesharing Cars To Sniff Out A Secret Spying Tool
Author: Clara Clarkson
2. How To Troubleshoot Norton Error 8504, 104?
Author: James Watson
3. 24*7 Norton Customer Support Services Launched In Europe
Author: Maria Williams
4. Building An Access Databases
Author: Ben Beitler
5. How To Troubleshoot The Webroot Secure Anywhere Error 10?
Author: Daniel Wilson
6. Avg Ranked Under Top 10 Antivirus In 2018
Author: James Watson
7. Norton Tech Support: All-in-one Norton Support Service Provider
Author: Hey buddies! Sandy gibbon with more than five year
8. Is Your Tv Spying On You?
9. Hire Computer Repair Service Waukesha To Resolve The Issues Immediately
10. Looking To Buy A Surface Pro 4? Don’t Forget To Grab A Surface Pro 4 Promo Code
Author: Christine Bleakley
11. Some Great Exit Intent Strategies To Ensure You Never Lose A Visitor Again!
12. Contact Hard Drive Data Recovery Milwaukee To Restore Data - Itcdatarecovery
13. How To Avail And Cancel Mcafee Subscription Free Trial?
Author: Maria Williams
14. Never Underrate Your Laptop Charger
Author: Lapmart India
15. Türkiye'de çevrimiçi Elektronik Mağazalar: Yeni Gadget'lar Için Tek Elden Mağazanız