ALL >> Education >> View Article
Qualifications For Diploma Engineering Colleges In India
Total Articles: 93
Students eager to pursue a career in engineering in India have to join diploma engineering colleges to gain knowledge of a field of their choice. Diplomas are available in many engineering fields such as mechanical, electrical, civil and electronic and computer engineering. The colleges that offer these diplomas are generally State Board recognized polytechnic institutes or are even affiliated to the All India Council for Technical Education. The advantage of getting a diploma from these colleges is that one can apply for a lateral entry into the third semester of engineering courses in India or part time entry to certain other courses.
The minimum qualification required for joining diploma engineering courses is a school passing degree from any school in India. Prospective students are required to have a Standard X degree from the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any State Board. Engineering diplomas from India are in great demand across the world and students from different countries are eager to join them. Foreign students should also have a valid school leaving certificate from their country’s education board. It is best to enquire with the college beforehand whether ones school leaving degree is valid or not.
Entry to diploma engineering colleges is generally done on the basis of a competitive examination. Since there is so much demand for these diplomas, students have to prepare very hard in order to get into the engineering stream of their choice. Students who score very high in the entrance examinations are likely to get the courses which are in high demand whereas others have to make do with what is available. Many colleges also have seats earmarked for various quotas; it is important to find out exactly on what basis these seats will be allotted so that one can apply for them.
There are many highly regarded polytechnic colleges in Dehradun and students come here from different parts of the country and even from other parts of the world. These colleges have excellent infrastructure and they also have highly qualified teachers who are able to bring the best out in their students. While there is immense demand for computer engineering because of the job prospects offered by the IT industry, students can also aim to become architects or civil engineers, just to mention two options. It is best to conduct a detailed study of the various polytechnic colleges that offer the diploma of one likes before making a final choice.
Education Articles1. 412-79v9 Exam
Author: Jimmy Jacobson
2. Understand The Importance Of Cbap® Training Program
3. Distance-learning, On-campus And Regular With Placement Courses
4. How To Bring About Classroom Software Control Within Purview Of Language Labs
Author: Carol Fleming
5. Trust Calculations
6. Step By Step Instructions To Succeed With Selenium: Open Source Test Automation Tool
Author: Siyaram Ray
7. New Data Structures In Java
Author: siyaram ray
8. Apply For An Online Help For Nursing And Engineering Project
Author: Mely Jess
9. Tibco Bw | Bw Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
10. Tibco Businessworks Development | Businessworks Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
11. How Distance Mba Can Help You Become A Better Manager?
Author: Jitendra D
12. Motivational Speech By Shiv Khera
Author: Shiv Khera
13. Raja A
Author: MBA ADMISSIONS IN INDIA
14. Improve Your Knowledge And Skill With This Mobile Repairing Course In Patna, Bihar
Author: Hi Tech Institute patna
15. Basic Ways To Obtain Excellent Backlinks That Genuinely Enhance Your Traffic
Author: Rohit Sharma