ALL >> General >> View Article
Designing User Friendly Glass Apps
Total Articles: 30
Google Glass applications development has taken all the lime light, pushing Google Glass App Design somewhere within the shadows. However, people today fail to realize that the better the packaging, the higher are the chances of sale.
This is the harsh reality of the world today. People are willing to pay better prices for things will little or no utility so long as they are wrapped up in pretty packages and look appealing. However, somehow the app gurus don’t seem to get it.
How is Google Glass Applications Development different than Google Glass app design?
Development and design are two sides of the same coin. Without one, the other is incomplete. Which is more important is a debatable question but one thing is for sure and that is, without a good design any good app is close to useless.
This is because no one really wants to download a ghastly looking app. Everyone wants something new and exciting and beautiful to be there in their devices. What’s more, the design has a lot to do with influencing the overall appearance and usability of the app.
Why do people find it easier to use prettier apps?
It’s not true. A pretty app is not necessarily a very usable one, but usually streamlined things are easier to use and look more appealing to the eye. What people look for in apps is the ability to be intuitive thereby guiding a flow of actions without confusing the user.
In most cases, the easier it is, the prettier the user finds the apps. Also, de cluttered and easy to use apps automatically tend to look more beautiful and convenient. Using the right colors also plays an important role in making applications look great.
How do colors and themes impact overall usability of the app?
The general theme and colors help in setting the mood of the user. Before the app downloads completely, people usually get a look at only the theme and the general color scheme of the app. This theme will help in building a sort of impression in the user’s mind regarding what the app is all about.
It is very important that people use the right kind of colors that corroborate to their business type, brands or products so that they are extremely useful in establishing the exact nature, role and purpose of the app.
Top tips, great apps
Design is fundamental to any great app. Following are some key things that you must bear in mind while developing Glass apps for your business:
1. Know what the device is- unless you know what the device is and how its display is, you will never be able to conceptualize the right app.
2. Go minimalist- the lesser the things on the screen, the better is the focus of the users on the things that you want them to focus on.
3. Define a role- generic apps with no purpose are useless. Make an appt hat has a fixed role such that entertainment, multimedia, utility and so on and so forth.
4. Use a developer who has glass- You must hire a designer or developer who actually has the Google glass and is not using the emulator (or simulator). They will know exactly what the end product looks like.
On the whole, be prepared before you launch. Know your strengths and weaknesses and nothing can defeat you.
General Articles1. No To People Pleasing- Qsca Coaching Program
Author: Christy Whitman
2. Why It Is Necessary To Provide Plumbing Maintenance In Your Home?
Author: Riley Evans
3. Sit Ups… Oldie But Effective
Author: Adriana Albritton
4. Voip Softswitch Providers Make Communication Uninterrupted And Hassle Free
Author: sachin kumar
5. Pay Per Click & Online Ad Trends You Should Know
Author: Justin James
6. 7 Ways How Food Delivery App Can Help Grow Your Restaurant Business
Author: Rajesh kumar
7. Services For Id Cards Of Uk, Germany, Australia, Usa, Canada And Europe
8. Success Of Pokemon Mega Is The Game Close To The Player's Life
Author: Pokemon Mega ADMIN
9. To Resolve Issues Call Acer Support Number Uk
Author: Bene Hencock
10. How To Select The Best Orthopedic Surgeon For You?
Author: Tarun Singh
11. Independent Models In Ring Road Bangalore
Author: Independent Models in Ring Road Bangalore
12. Elegant Enamel: Crazy For Color
13. Marguerite Stix — Sculptor, Artist And Jeweler
14. Il Vestito Dorato Di Jenny Packham è Arrivato Ai Tony Awards
15. Tips To Keep In Mind When Starting An Seo Services In Dubai