ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Contact Immigration Attorney Miami For Visa Process
Total Articles: 11
When you are looking for a permanent or working visa in the United States it is better to hire the services of working visa lawyer Miami or immigration attorney Miami who has vast knowledge in the field and can help you apply and avail the visa without facing any hassles. The immigration lawyer Miami shall check your eligibility for applying to a working visa as there are different categories and you need to fit in any one of them to get the temporary visa. There is a limit for the temporary visas of issuing only 65,000 under the H1B quota which requires you to be a professional or specialist in the occupations with a minimum bachelor’s degree to apply for this visa. There are also working visas issued under different categories like H-1B1, H-2A, H-2B, E-3 and TN.
Similarly, when you are looking for a green card you can meet the permanent residence lawyer Miami who can guide you on the application process and the supporting documents that you need to file before sending your profile to the immigration department of the country. There are employment based permanent residence visas and family based permanent residence visas being issued by the united states and the immigration attorney Miami shall help you in identifying the best category that you fit in to have more chances for a successful green card issue for your permanent stay in the country.
The permanent visa categories include EB1(1) for people with extraordinary talent whose expertise can be useful to the nation. The EB1(2) is for those outstanding professors and researchers, EB1(3) for MNC managers and executives, EB2 is for members with professions holdings advanced degrees, exceptional ability and national interest waivers. EB3 is for skilled workers and professionals, EB4 for religious workers and EB5 for employment creators in the country who are all supposed to submit relevant documents supporting their role in any of the above mentioned categories. Similarly, family based permanent residence also includes immediate relatives and preference categories with both subjected to annual quotes that are best dealt by the immigration lawyer Miami to access your chances for a green card.
The immigration lawyer Miami with his vast experience in the field shall be able to guide his clients through their immigration goals in a quick and easy manner as no case is too complex for them knowing the procedures and rules for applying to the immigration visa. Moreover, they also can take up any legal issues if raised on their clients behalf to safeguard their interests and keep their options open for the working visa or permanent residence by meeting the concerned authorities.
If you are looking for Immigration lawyer miami and Working visa lawyer miami then you are at the right place. We provide high quality, efficient and prompt legal representation to clients in all matters pertaining to United States immigration and nationality law. please click here
Legal Articles1. Car Accidents Involving Uber And Lyft In Phoenix, Arizona
2. Car Accidents In Glendale: Seat Belt Injuries Overview
3. Slip And Fall Injuries: Contributive Causes And Premises That Are Mostly Found Risky
Author: Nick Feizy
4. Al Rowaad Is Available Around The Clock 24/7
5. Be Active Before Selecting A Lawyers For Your Personal Legal Issue.
Author: Lex Lords
6. First Day In Federal Prison
Author: Sanjoi Mazumder
7. 7 Keys To Improving Lead Conversion For Personal Injury Lawyers
8. Hire Drug Possession Lawyer Houston To Safeguard Your Constitutional Rights
9. For Child Support Issues, Consult The Springfield Missouri Child Support Lawyers In Greene County
Author: Kirk C. Stange, Esq.
10. Why Is It Important To Contact An Attorney In Phoenix?
11. Overview Of The Ins And Outs Of Settling A Car Accident Claim In Scottsdale
12. Seattle Insurance Lawyer To Settle Accident Claims
Author: Chris Thayer
13. Four Crucial Complications That Can Result Immediately After Ivc Filter Transplant
Author: Nick Feizy
14. Who Do I Sue After A Car Accident In Tucson?
15. Check Criminal Records