ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Tour Packages To India From Australia – Plan Your Trip To South India
Total Articles: 15
India is a country that is known for its heritage and culture. When talking about touring in this country, different packages are offered by the best tour operators in different parts of this nation like east, west, north and south India trips. If you are looking for volunteer opportunities in India, a trip to the southern part of the country can be the ideal choice.
Different tour packages are offered under the category of South India trips by the companies providing this service and if you are planning your trip to southern part of this country, here are the places that can be visited, so that you can choose the appropriate tour packages to India from Australia:
Goa: If you are intending to make your visit to a place with lush greenery and lovely beaches, Goa can be the best choice. This place was earlier a Portuguese colony and it is known for its rich architectural and historical monuments. Goa has many beaches that are popular all around the globe. It is called as a beach goer’s paradise.
Andhra Pradesh: When talking about south Indian trips, Andhra Pradesh tour cannot be left out from the list. The capital city of Hyderabad itself has many wonderful architectural marvels that stand as the symbol of Nizams rule. In addition to this city, there are pilgrimage destinations like Tirupati and Puttaparthi too. Hill stations are also familiar in this state to plan your tour.
Karnataka: This state has the capital city of Bengaluru, which is called as the garden city of the country. Other cities like Mysore, Coorg, Nandi Hills, Chikmaglur, Jog falls are worth to mention in this South Indian state.
Tamil Nadu: When talking about Tamil Nadu, Ooty and Kodaikanal hill stations are important attractions for tourists from around the globe. If you wish to get the view of three big oceans, the Arabian Sea, The Indian Ocean and the Bay of Bengal meeting each other, Kanyakumari is the place to visit. The great statue of the famous poet Thiruvalluvar is an important attraction and this statue is located at the center of the beach, wherein boats are operated for the tourists to visit the statue. There are many other worth-to-mention places in this state and this is an ideal spot when you are looking for volunteer opportunities in India.
The other places of importance in south India are Pondicherry and the god’s own country of Kerala. So, choose the best company that offers tour packages to India from Australia and get a memorable experience.
Touch of Spirit Tours embarked on its first adventure through India and everyone can enjoy tour packages to India from Australia like ayurvedic spa holidays india, indian textile tours, indian spiritual tours etc... To know more about Volunteer opportunities in India Visit us.
Travel Articles1. India Viajes Mundial El Mejor Viaje
Author: Jessica Johansson
2. Practical Wedding Transportation Solutions With Tampa Bay Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Overseas Exploration Travel In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
4. Reasons To Choose A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Jai Bhawani
5. Bristol Taxis – Search For The Best Clifton Taxi Service Now!
Author: Michel Umer
6. Krabi Taxi – Krabi Airport Taxi Will Never Let You Down!
Author: Khun Franco
7. Beautiful Beach Tour In Goa
Author: Top Travel
8. Do You Know How Make Your Tour Of Sicily Quite Enthralling?
Author: Christian Guardione
9. India, A Paradise For Bird Watchers
10. Sightseeing Tour Limo In Washington Dc: What Are The Places To Explore?
Author: Mike Johnson
11. Applying Uae Visa Online Helps You Visit Top Tourist Attractions In Dubai
Author: Zuhair Hanif
12. Why You Should Reserve This Incredible Villa For Your Vacation?
13. Travel Myths You Need To Get Rid Of Right Now
Author: Wayne Brook
14. Nyc Car Services Compatible For Babies And Kids
Author: Robert Anhouse
15. How To Make Your Mountain Biking Easy With Travel Guides?
Author: Walter Winkler