ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
The Onlineshopppee Handicraft Industry
Total Articles: 36
India is a land where exporting is much a necessity than a preferred choice. It is a highly populated land where commerce and business are the need of the hour.
And then, India is also a leader in various fields, and the abundance of few specialized items can afford it to export such items. However, when we talk about the Indian Export Business, do we easily think of Handicraft industry? Not really, because Agriculture as a major export area is a famous and popular concept, overshadowing many other fields. India is indeed one of the major exporters of handicrafts and gift items. Owing to a heritage of rich art and craft culture in ancient times, Indian Handicraft sector is recognizable for their most popular craft items like earthenware, pottery, woodwork, sculpting, scarves, shawls, textiles, embroidered and knitted goods, zari items, jewelry, etc. Indian Handicraft goods have a great demand overseas, as they are a perfect mix of traditional designs with modern techniques. The export of Handicraft items in India is growing exponentially, and so-much-so that it is emerging as the second largest employment generating sector after Agriculture. Hence, a large number of artisans are engaged in designing pottery and other craft work. The Agriculture Export Business is increasing at a consistent growth rate and is spreading its wings to various nations. India has been exporting its products to USA, UK, Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain, Italy, UAE, Canada, Belgium and others countries. From various exported handcraft items, few that are high on the demand list are Wood wares, Hand printed textiles, Shawls, Zari Goods, Imitation Jewelry, Crocheted Goods and more. Another reason for the popularity of Indian Handicraft goods is the exceptional and varied design items. Consisting of 28 states, India offers an enormous range of handicraft products, where many states have their own handicraft USP. Following is listed the various Handicraft items and the Indian states they are associated with it. Wooden ware- Saharanpur, Hoshiarpur, Srinagar, Amritsar, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Mysore, Madras, Kerala, Behrampur Marble and Stone Craft- Jodhpur, madras, Agra Zari Goods- Madras and Rajasthan Art Metal- Moradabad, Aligarh, Saharanpur, Rewari, Jodhpur, Jaipur, Delhi, Madras, Beedar, Kerala, Jaisalmer Jewelry- Delhi, Moradabad, Kohima Papier Mache items- Kashmir, Rajasthan and Bihar The Indian Handicraft goods are used for leisure pursuits and as a style statement. The manufacture of Handicraft goods is giving employment to many people in India, and has forged an unsurpassed reputation in the international market.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. How Beneficial The Online Shopping Is!
2. How Convenient The Online Shopping Is!
3. The Best Anniversary Plans That Can Make You Invincible
Author: Anand Tiwari
4. Solitaire Diamond Engagement Rings For Your Bride To Be
Author: Jewellery Cluster
5. Firdous Lawn Collection 2018
6. Be Acquainted With The Advantages Of Using Bathroom Accessories
Author: Ainsworth Dickenson
7. Loungewear For Womens That Encapsulate Versatility And Comfort
Author: Alice Berry
8. Invicta Pro Diver 200m Quartz Blue Dial Inv9204/9204 Mens Watch: Bluesy Enough To Be Appreciated
Author: Jasson Ca
9. Kylie Lipkit-the Perfect Lip-kit, The Best Combination Of Style And Fashion
10. Nixon Corporal Quartz A346-510-00 Men’s Watch: Goodness In An Economical Package
11. Save Energy And Water With The Best Dishwasher For Kitchen
Author: John Oddile
12. The Luxurious Models Of Business Card Holders
Author: Sahah Chan
13. A Look At The Learning Environment In List Of International School In Bangalore
Author: Snehal Desai
14. Buy Julius Marlow Shoes & Feel Comfortable
Author: Green Footwear
15. Fossil Grant Chronograph Leather Fs5118 Mens Watch: An Inexpensive, Modern Classic
Author: Jason Ca