ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Indian Bus Routes – Enjoy A Simple And Facile Travel!
Total Articles: 93
Imagine having no bus services in India! Ouch! That would really hurt, wouldn’t it? What will the commoners do? Of course, they would face a very tragic situation. Thus bus services have become an indispensable part of a commoner’s life. People travel and travel to meet their day-to-day requirements. A number of routes are available for transport and the person to start from a particular place to another by a bus or other transport means. A bus can help you in travelling long distances at very low cost.
Imagine taking a motor coach bus from Chennai to Hyderabad and compare it with flying on an aero plane for the same. It will cost you high even though you can reach in a few hours in case of the aero plane. However, for frequent travelling, bus remains the best means.
India is a wide land of diversity and stretches from the snowy mountains of Kashmir to the backwaters of Kerala. Imagine you are having a vacation and plan to make a bus road trip from Chennai to Delhi, covering the states Bangalore and Hyderabad. How can we travel and what is the easiest route that we can follow, are the questions that remains. Every time you plan a trip from one place to another destination, you should be clear and prepared with the route that you are going to take. In that case, you should also make sure that you take the shortest path to leave your pocket tight.
If you start from Chennai to Bangalore initially, it might take about 6 to 9 hours to cover the whole distance, depending on the weather conditions. You can take an easiest way as follows, Start from Chennai and drive to Vellore and divert to Hosur and meet Bangalore. When you reach Bangalore, don’t miss these places!
• Lalbagh Botanical Garden
• Cubbon Park
• Bangalore Palace
• Tipu Sultan's Palace
• Ulsoor Lake
When you have had all the fun, take your trip to Hyderabad. One of the bus routes from Bangalore to Hyderabad is as mentioned. Start from Bangalore and drive to Anantpur, from where you can make a trip to Kurnool and from there you can reach Hyderabad. You can visit a number of places in Hyderabad too! After visiting places there, make a safe road trip to Delhi by covering Nagpur, Agra. Oh! You can visit Taj Mahal too!
For more details you can visit our site: - http://www.onefivenine.com/
Travel Articles1. India Viajes Mundial El Mejor Viaje
Author: Jessica Johansson
2. Practical Wedding Transportation Solutions With Tampa Bay Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Overseas Exploration Travel In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
4. Reasons To Choose A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Jai Bhawani
5. Bristol Taxis – Search For The Best Clifton Taxi Service Now!
Author: Michel Umer
6. Krabi Taxi – Krabi Airport Taxi Will Never Let You Down!
Author: Khun Franco
7. Beautiful Beach Tour In Goa
Author: Top Travel
8. Do You Know How Make Your Tour Of Sicily Quite Enthralling?
Author: Christian Guardione
9. India, A Paradise For Bird Watchers
10. Sightseeing Tour Limo In Washington Dc: What Are The Places To Explore?
Author: Mike Johnson
11. Applying Uae Visa Online Helps You Visit Top Tourist Attractions In Dubai
Author: Zuhair Hanif
12. Why You Should Reserve This Incredible Villa For Your Vacation?
13. Travel Myths You Need To Get Rid Of Right Now
Author: Wayne Brook
14. Nyc Car Services Compatible For Babies And Kids
Author: Robert Anhouse
15. How To Make Your Mountain Biking Easy With Travel Guides?
Author: Walter Winkler