ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Indian Bus Routes – Enjoy A Simple And Facile Travel!
Total Articles: 93
Imagine having no bus services in India! Ouch! That would really hurt, wouldn’t it? What will the commoners do? Of course, they would face a very tragic situation. Thus bus services have become an indispensable part of a commoner’s life. People travel and travel to meet their day-to-day requirements. A number of routes are available for transport and the person to start from a particular place to another by a bus or other transport means. A bus can help you in travelling long distances at very low cost.
Imagine taking a motor coach bus from Chennai to Hyderabad and compare it with flying on an aero plane for the same. It will cost you high even though you can reach in a few hours in case of the aero plane. However, for frequent travelling, bus remains the best means.
India is a wide land of diversity and stretches from the snowy mountains of Kashmir to the backwaters of Kerala. Imagine you are having a vacation and plan to make a bus road trip from Chennai to Delhi, covering the states Bangalore and Hyderabad. How can we travel and what is the easiest route that we can follow, are the questions that remains. Every time you plan a trip from one place to another destination, you should be clear and prepared with the route that you are going to take. In that case, you should also make sure that you take the shortest path to leave your pocket tight.
If you start from Chennai to Bangalore initially, it might take about 6 to 9 hours to cover the whole distance, depending on the weather conditions. You can take an easiest way as follows, Start from Chennai and drive to Vellore and divert to Hosur and meet Bangalore. When you reach Bangalore, don’t miss these places!
• Lalbagh Botanical Garden
• Cubbon Park
• Bangalore Palace
• Tipu Sultan's Palace
• Ulsoor Lake
When you have had all the fun, take your trip to Hyderabad. One of the bus routes from Bangalore to Hyderabad is as mentioned. Start from Bangalore and drive to Anantpur, from where you can make a trip to Kurnool and from there you can reach Hyderabad. You can visit a number of places in Hyderabad too! After visiting places there, make a safe road trip to Delhi by covering Nagpur, Agra. Oh! You can visit Taj Mahal too!
For more details you can visit our site: - http://www.onefivenine.com/
Travel Articles1. Logistical Reasons For A Wedding Shuttle Via Pittsburgh Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus
2. Joint Celebration For The Bride And Groom In A Party Bus Rental Through Phoenix
Author: john wick
3. Are You Planning To India Nepal Tour Packages?
Author: Rakesh Kumar
4. Melt The Stress Away With Honeymoon Limo Service In Gaithersburg
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
5. Easy Transportation Designation For All Bachelor And Bachelorette Party Plans With Pittsburgh Limo S
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
6. Celebrate Before Your Marry Via Party Bus Rental Dc
Author: john wick
7. Zimbabwe Travel Agency - Travel Cost Efficiently
8. Wonderful Manaslu Circuit And Tsum Valley Trekking In Nepal For 2018
Author: Landmark Discovery Treks
9. Tips To Plan A Perfect Honeymoon In Manali
Author: Solang Valley Resorts Manali
10. Take The Best Taxi Services During Winter Vacations – Om Travel
11. The Best Ways To Go Through The Northern Lights
Author: Ross Barkely
12. Hire Tullamarine Airport Transfers For A Comfortable And Safe Ride
13. Tour & Travel Company In India
Author: Services International
14. African Island Holiday Packages Can Be Customized To Meet Your Personal Preferences!
Author: Sandy Russell
15. How About Isla Espiritu Santo- A Tourist Must See
Author: Terry Neal