ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Indian Bus Routes – Enjoy A Simple And Facile Travel!
Total Articles: 93
Imagine having no bus services in India! Ouch! That would really hurt, wouldn’t it? What will the commoners do? Of course, they would face a very tragic situation. Thus bus services have become an indispensable part of a commoner’s life. People travel and travel to meet their day-to-day requirements. A number of routes are available for transport and the person to start from a particular place to another by a bus or other transport means. A bus can help you in travelling long distances at very low cost.
Imagine taking a motor coach bus from Chennai to Hyderabad and compare it with flying on an aero plane for the same. It will cost you high even though you can reach in a few hours in case of the aero plane. However, for frequent travelling, bus remains the best means.
India is a wide land of diversity and stretches from the snowy mountains of Kashmir to the backwaters of Kerala. Imagine you are having a vacation and plan to make a bus road trip from Chennai to Delhi, covering the states Bangalore and Hyderabad. How can we travel and what is the easiest route that we can follow, are the questions that remains. Every time you plan a trip from one place to another destination, you should be clear and prepared with the route that you are going to take. In that case, you should also make sure that you take the shortest path to leave your pocket tight.
If you start from Chennai to Bangalore initially, it might take about 6 to 9 hours to cover the whole distance, depending on the weather conditions. You can take an easiest way as follows, Start from Chennai and drive to Vellore and divert to Hosur and meet Bangalore. When you reach Bangalore, don’t miss these places!
• Lalbagh Botanical Garden
• Cubbon Park
• Bangalore Palace
• Tipu Sultan's Palace
• Ulsoor Lake
When you have had all the fun, take your trip to Hyderabad. One of the bus routes from Bangalore to Hyderabad is as mentioned. Start from Bangalore and drive to Anantpur, from where you can make a trip to Kurnool and from there you can reach Hyderabad. You can visit a number of places in Hyderabad too! After visiting places there, make a safe road trip to Delhi by covering Nagpur, Agra. Oh! You can visit Taj Mahal too!
For more details you can visit our site: - http://www.onefivenine.com/
Travel Articles1. Best Hotel In Uganda
Author: Madian Binaisa
2. From Boston To Phoenix Charter Bus Makes A Great Gift For Those Attending Your Wedding!
Author: Hire Charter Bus
3. Hire A Personal Senior Driver Service In New York
Author: Robert Anhouse
4. Finding The Best Hotel Deals On Your Travels
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. Browse Your Options For Holiday Transportation With A Close Eye On Atlanta Car Service
6. Splendid Journey From Civitavecchia Port To Rome
Author: Angeli Buttone
7. Living In Style With Convenience
Author: Mahendra Shah
8. Book Kerala Backwater Holiday Packages For Family
9. Party As You Travel To The Party In San Antonio With Party Bus Rentals
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
10. Whale Watching Adventures In San Diego
11. What Makes Helicopter Tour In Nepal So Unique?
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
12. Nepal Is Much More Than Just Peak Climbing Adventure
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
13. De Verschillende Attracties Van Kerala!
Author: Nain Tara
14. Top 3 Mountain Peaks To Check Our During Your Expedition In Nepal
Author: Snowy Horizon
15. All About Fbo And Aircraft Handling Services
Author: Aviation Infrastructure