ALL >> Web-Hosting >> View Article
What To Opt? Cheap Hosting Or Expensive Hosting
Total Articles: 110
There would be lots of hosting options available to the people. They can be broadly divided as cheap and expensive hosting. To know more about the best choice, start to read on.
Hosting or web hosting refers to the activity of designing, creating, protecting and also maintaining a web site. In the earlier days when the hosting was a very new concept, the hosting costs were sky high and there is no much utility with a website. But now, things have seen a dramatic change. The numbers of people who use websites have changed dramatically. Now, millions of people stay online and browse some website. People have brought tremendous benefits with the websites with their innovative ideas. The new concept of social networking has been very popular and many millions of users are making use of those sites. Likewise, many creative websites have come into existence which have increased the demand for the websites and thereby web hosting.
Based on the cost incurred for the purpose of hosting, they are broadly classified into two types. They are:
1. Cheap web hosting and
2. Expensive Web Hosting
Cheap Web Hosting
Cheap Web hosting service would be charging very little amount of money for the hosting. The companies would own highly sophisticated servers and other infrastructure that has the ability to serve a huge number of customers. With the application of the economy of scale, when production capacity is very high then the cost comes automatically. As a result, the companies will be in a position to offer the hosting services at a very low cost. Some resellers have brought a new concept. They do buy a part of the server space and sell them to retail customers for a sum and make some profit. Cheap reseller hosting has also gained a lot of prominence in these days.
Expensive Web Hosting
Here, there might be many reasons for the high cost of hosting. If the company has a very limited ability also the web hosting might be expensive. If the company has a very good brand value also the cost of hosting may be high. Most importantly, if the number of features to be offered is high, even then the cost would go up.
Which is the best?
Cheap hosting is always preferable to get maximum benefits out of the hosting. It may not be a wise decision to pick a service at a higher price, if the similar service is offered at a lower price. Especially if a person is starting a website with some new business ideas or business promotion or personal purposes, then cheap hosting is always the most preferable option. The cheap web hosting deals such as $1 Hosting would be very beneficial to such people. So, start with the small and become big. Your dreams would come true with very low amount of money if you go with the cheap hosting that offers hosting services with the best possible quality.
Want to pick up the cheap hosting? You made a smart move. To become much smarter go with http://www.mytruehost.com/ that offers low cost hosting with good quality of service.
Web Hosting Articles1. Creating Faster Websites And Website Monitoring For A Global Business
2. Brief Overview Of Public Cloud Hosting Solutions
3. Importance Of Dns For Website Uptime
4. Build Your Social Website Without Any Efforts
5. Why Failover Support Is Needed For Your Business Website?
6. Why Use A Site Monitor Service To Check A Site’s Api Responses?
7. 7 Questions To Ask Regarding The Security Of Hosting Services
Author: Andrew Stevenson
8. Knowing The Domain Registration From The Guidance Of Hosting Provider
Author: Prism online
9. Types Of Serveriu Hostingas And Their Advantages And Disadvantages
Author: Host Net
10. Know The Right Difference Between Cloud & Virtualization
Author: Manoj Nagesh
11. Dedicated Servers – To Manage Workloads In A Performance Driven Environment
12. Don’t Rely On Free Online Website Monitoring Tools For Accurate Site Performance Assessment
13. Is Your Website Really Experiencing Downtime And How To Resolve Common Issues?
14. How To Advertise After A Natural Disaster?
15. Things You Need To Monitor Before Your Website Launch