ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Plan Your Summer Holidays With Low Cost Kerala Tours
Total Articles: 13
Holidays are the best times to treat your families with exciting travel and tourism packages. Trips are the best ways to chill out at your favourite spot, indulge with your family, relax with your spouse, and create new memories. For families wishing to dive into exotic cultures and devour eyes with mesmerising natural beauty, visit Kerala, “God’s own country”. Listed amongst world’s Top Ten travelling spot by National Geographic Traveller, and acknowledged as “Paradise”, the place has got scintillating beauty.
Kerala is the hot spot destination for travel explorers, families and love stuck honeymooners. Kerala holidays are amongst the most popular vacation options for families seeking extraordinary moments with wildlife or willing to enjoy scenic beauty of backwaters. The state of Kerala has highest literacy rate and world-class health care systems. The place is “land of coconuts” and is carpeted with lush green mangrove forests.
Kerala is also popularly known as “land of Ayurveda”. Ayurveda is a system of Hindu traditional medicine and surgical procedures for treatment of various ailments. The treatment sprouted in the pristine land of India about 5000 years ago and is a complete naturalistic system to treat diseases with harmony of body, mind and soul. Kerala posse’s tradition of Ayurveda and offers healing to almost every kind of disease. Ayurveda is one of the convincing reasons for Kerala holidays.
There are many tour operators whom you may contact for organising a trip for you to Kerala. You can get Kerala tour packages at competitive prices and get to see “God’s Paradise on Earth”. You can also grab some special offers on your Kerala packages. The panoramic views of the state are its Tea and Coffee plantations. Kerala is famous spot for couples on honeymoon. The serene beaches of Kerala have exotic beauty and are worth exploring.
Besides the plantations, the Kerala has a famous tourist spot called Rajamalai, Eravikulam National Park located in Munnar, district of Kerala. The wildlife reserves here are astonishing where you can see elephants, monkeys, variety of birds and tigers. The best thing is that you can also spot the rarest species of mountain goats here called “Nilgiri Thars”. Make sure that you include visit to “Rajamalai” in your Kerala tours to add memories to your trip. There are many good resorts and hotels offering luxurious stay services to the visitors.
The place is reviving and rejuvenating being peaceful. Another major attraction of the place is “Houseboats” of Kerala known as “Kettuvallams”. Must to be included in your Kerala tour packages, the houseboat journeys gives you an insight into serene atmosphere and mesmerising beauty of backwaters. These Kettuvallams are available in A/C and Non A/c options and you can also select amongst the overnight stay tours and hourly cruises. The simplicity and originality of these house boats attracts the tourists.
James Mark an associate editor for Kerala holiday and here sharing Kerala summer holiday tour information for among the all reader here. Get more details on keralatravelcentre.com.
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe