ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
5 Simple Steps To Make Your Grow Box
Total Articles: 6
Do you want fresh vegetables and fruits to grow anytime without thinking what season it is? If yes, then you will have to make your own grow boxes. With the help of them, you can build growing conditions without considering which time of the year it is. Grow boxes will enable you to grow the different plants even when it is off season. You can make grow boxes by building one and using computer tower.
5 Steps to make your grow boxes
You can make your grow box. Read on to know 5 steps as to how this is possible.
1. Take out the bigger sides of computer tower – You may use screwdrivers in order to take out the internal screws which are very small in size. They usually hold the key components of the computer tower. You will have to remove the hardware parts and leave out computer fans which are in good condition and the wiring.
2. Stick power strip at the back part of computer tower – You will have to bring the power strip at the center and just close to the top. Do threading of power cord from outside by means of backside of computer tower. It has to pass through that area where there is at least one USB port. You need to place the socket adapters in four strip channels. Do not forget to attach light bulb in every socket adapter.
3. Use scissors for cutting sunshade in parts – You may take scissors for cutting sunshade in parts. See the parts are big so that you can put them at the backward area and bottom and also at the two smaller sides of the computer tower. You may be required to cut the holes in darkness so that the fans of the computer may get accommodation. Make use of “cold glue” for attaching the sunshade pieces at the interior of computer tower.
4. Put the two fans in one side of computer tower – You will have to put the two fans in one side of the computer tower in case the tower does not have any fan or they are not in proper condition. You may use utility knife or pre-existing fan openings for cutting the holes which are big in comparison to the fans. Put one fan low so that it can blow the air in the interior part of the computer tower. You can install the second fan high so that it takes away the hot air from the computer tower.
5. Fix metal expanding shelf – You need to fix metal expanding shelf within the case. If you want, you may push it at the opposite side where you have installed the fans. This way, the plant will get a lot of air. While growing your plants, you should place the plant as well as the containers upon the shelf.
Besides this, grow cabinets have been made to create space for the growth of healthy plants. Thus, you will have to follow the above-discussed steps in order to make your own grow box.
Bio: John Meehan writes various articles on how to make grow box, how to grow fruits and vegetables during off season, grow cabinets and much more. During his spare time, he is seen reading books on different topics.
Home and Garden Articles1. Different Types Of Automatic Garage Door Openers And Their Safety Measure
Author: Micheal Smith
2. Starting A Gardening Business Franchise In Australia – Pros Or Cons
Author: Phil Maunder
3. Tips To Buy Or Hire Outdoor Heater
Author: Jessie Cooper
4. The Failure Reasons Of Automatic Garage Door
Author: Micheal Smith
5. 4 Amazing Tips For Better Lawn Care
Author: Michael Foley
6. Relocation Made Easy And Safe With Professional Moving Company
Author: Michael Holden
7. 6 Simple Tips To Get The Most Attractive Wooden Floors In Sunderland!
Author: Kevin Elliott
8. Add Excitement In The Space By Bringing Readymade Curtains
Author: Tanvi Gupta
9. Chest Of Drawers: The Perfect Piece Of Furniture For Storage And Decor
Author: Wooden Space
10. Top Kitchen Equipment Exporter
11. Diy Low Cost Cleaning Tips Shared By Best Sydney Apartment Cleaner
Author: Lucas Brown
12. Mosaics In Interior Designs
Author: Emily Stone
13. 5 Cheap Tips By Landscaper’s To Increase Value Of House In Inner West
Author: Ammy Hardson
14. Roof Cleaning – Make Your Home Exterior Beautiful
Author: Mike Aurtho
15. Energy Star Windows - Are They Worth It?
Author: Mary Morris