ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
5 Simple Steps To Make Your Grow Box
Total Articles: 6
Do you want fresh vegetables and fruits to grow anytime without thinking what season it is? If yes, then you will have to make your own grow boxes. With the help of them, you can build growing conditions without considering which time of the year it is. Grow boxes will enable you to grow the different plants even when it is off season. You can make grow boxes by building one and using computer tower.
5 Steps to make your grow boxes
You can make your grow box. Read on to know 5 steps as to how this is possible.
1. Take out the bigger sides of computer tower – You may use screwdrivers in order to take out the internal screws which are very small in size. They usually hold the key components of the computer tower. You will have to remove the hardware parts and leave out computer fans which are in good condition and the wiring.
2. Stick power strip at the back part of computer tower – You will have to bring the power strip at the center and just close to the top. Do threading of power cord from outside by means of backside of computer tower. It has to pass through that area where there is at least one USB port. You need to place the socket adapters in four strip channels. Do not forget to attach light bulb in every socket adapter.
3. Use scissors for cutting sunshade in parts – You may take scissors for cutting sunshade in parts. See the parts are big so that you can put them at the backward area and bottom and also at the two smaller sides of the computer tower. You may be required to cut the holes in darkness so that the fans of the computer may get accommodation. Make use of “cold glue” for attaching the sunshade pieces at the interior of computer tower.
4. Put the two fans in one side of computer tower – You will have to put the two fans in one side of the computer tower in case the tower does not have any fan or they are not in proper condition. You may use utility knife or pre-existing fan openings for cutting the holes which are big in comparison to the fans. Put one fan low so that it can blow the air in the interior part of the computer tower. You can install the second fan high so that it takes away the hot air from the computer tower.
5. Fix metal expanding shelf – You need to fix metal expanding shelf within the case. If you want, you may push it at the opposite side where you have installed the fans. This way, the plant will get a lot of air. While growing your plants, you should place the plant as well as the containers upon the shelf.
Besides this, grow cabinets have been made to create space for the growth of healthy plants. Thus, you will have to follow the above-discussed steps in order to make your own grow box.
Bio: John Meehan writes various articles on how to make grow box, how to grow fruits and vegetables during off season, grow cabinets and much more. During his spare time, he is seen reading books on different topics.
Home and Garden Articles1. From Dull To Dazzling Home: Tips To Renovate Your Home Before Canada Day
Author: Christine Delongte
2. How To Optimize A Landing Page With Success?
Author: Ryan Carter
3. How To Choose And Install Artificial Grass?
Author: Tim Kennedy
4. Stylish Miniature Gardens
Author: Florence Blum
5. The Ceiling Mounted Curtain Track Can Surely Add To The Aesthetics Of Your Room
6. What Not To Do When Building Your New Home?
Author: Cooper Crossley
7. Show Great Results For Local Businesses Through New Marketing Agency
Author: Thomas Schalch
8. How To Give Sliding Mirror Doors A Personality That Fits Your Home
Author: Lyle Ganske
9. 2 Common Types Of Water Heaters
Author: Nathan Crowley
10. How To Select A Realtor Cambridge Ontario To Help You Find A Home
Author: Justin Arthur
11. Top Supplier Of Crimsafe Security Screens & Doors Sunshine Coast
Author: Kerry Reimers
12. Embassy Edge Apartments
Author: Embassy Edge
13. Rainscreen Cladding & Their Multiple Advantages
Author: Turnkey Construction Services Ltd
14. Way To Have Custom And Specialized Interior Painting Service At An Affordable Rate
Author: Steve Johnson's Painting Service
15. The Different Types Of Fencing Are Put Up Depending On The Needs Of The Owner
Author: Ashton Coaldrake