ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
5 Simple Steps To Make Your Grow Box
Total Articles: 6
Do you want fresh vegetables and fruits to grow anytime without thinking what season it is? If yes, then you will have to make your own grow boxes. With the help of them, you can build growing conditions without considering which time of the year it is. Grow boxes will enable you to grow the different plants even when it is off season. You can make grow boxes by building one and using computer tower.
5 Steps to make your grow boxes
You can make your grow box. Read on to know 5 steps as to how this is possible.
1. Take out the bigger sides of computer tower – You may use screwdrivers in order to take out the internal screws which are very small in size. They usually hold the key components of the computer tower. You will have to remove the hardware parts and leave out computer fans which are in good condition and the wiring.
2. Stick power strip at the back part of computer tower – You will have to bring the power strip at the center and just close to the top. Do threading of power cord from outside by means of backside of computer tower. It has to pass through that area where there is at least one USB port. You need to place the socket adapters in four strip channels. Do not forget to attach light bulb in every socket adapter.
3. Use scissors for cutting sunshade in parts – You may take scissors for cutting sunshade in parts. See the parts are big so that you can put them at the backward area and bottom and also at the two smaller sides of the computer tower. You may be required to cut the holes in darkness so that the fans of the computer may get accommodation. Make use of “cold glue” for attaching the sunshade pieces at the interior of computer tower.
4. Put the two fans in one side of computer tower – You will have to put the two fans in one side of the computer tower in case the tower does not have any fan or they are not in proper condition. You may use utility knife or pre-existing fan openings for cutting the holes which are big in comparison to the fans. Put one fan low so that it can blow the air in the interior part of the computer tower. You can install the second fan high so that it takes away the hot air from the computer tower.
5. Fix metal expanding shelf – You need to fix metal expanding shelf within the case. If you want, you may push it at the opposite side where you have installed the fans. This way, the plant will get a lot of air. While growing your plants, you should place the plant as well as the containers upon the shelf.
Besides this, grow cabinets have been made to create space for the growth of healthy plants. Thus, you will have to follow the above-discussed steps in order to make your own grow box.
Bio: John Meehan writes various articles on how to make grow box, how to grow fruits and vegetables during off season, grow cabinets and much more. During his spare time, he is seen reading books on different topics.
Home and Garden Articles1. A House That Gives You Opportunity To Make The Most Out Of Living Space
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
2. The White Teak Company - The New Destination For Luxury Home Decor
3. Wardrobes In Kirti Nagar
Author: Alisha Shah
4. Luxury British Brand Furniture Collection Set To Reach Auction
5. Tips To Plan A Father’s Day Party At Home In Lilburn Ga
Author: Melinda Harris
6. Explanation On Why Furniture Stores In Perth Is Important
Author: Kai Baxter
7. 6 Key Reasons Why Limestone Is One Of The Best Building Materials
Author: Daniel Maxted
8. 11 Best Things To Do When You Are Alone
Author: Nug Brand
9. Mortgage Broker Markham
10. Sobha Chennai – Buy Luxury Apartments, Flats, Plots & Homes In Omr Porur Chennai
Author: Sobha Limited
11. How To Do Upholstery Cleaning – 5 Diy Tips
Author: Mike Aurtho
12. Landscaping – We Help You To Bring Your Imagination Into Reality
Author: Simmy Ahuja
13. Home Decor Trends You Must Know This Year
Author: Ajay Sharma
14. Smart Ways To Reduce Waste Around You
Author: Hampry Gomes
15. What’s Important To Know While Revamping Your Home
Author: Ajay Sharma