ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
5 Simple Steps To Make Your Grow Box
Total Articles: 6
Do you want fresh vegetables and fruits to grow anytime without thinking what season it is? If yes, then you will have to make your own grow boxes. With the help of them, you can build growing conditions without considering which time of the year it is. Grow boxes will enable you to grow the different plants even when it is off season. You can make grow boxes by building one and using computer tower.
5 Steps to make your grow boxes
You can make your grow box. Read on to know 5 steps as to how this is possible.
1. Take out the bigger sides of computer tower – You may use screwdrivers in order to take out the internal screws which are very small in size. They usually hold the key components of the computer tower. You will have to remove the hardware parts and leave out computer fans which are in good condition and the wiring.
2. Stick power strip at the back part of computer tower – You will have to bring the power strip at the center and just close to the top. Do threading of power cord from outside by means of backside of computer tower. It has to pass through that area where there is at least one USB port. You need to place the socket adapters in four strip channels. Do not forget to attach light bulb in every socket adapter.
3. Use scissors for cutting sunshade in parts – You may take scissors for cutting sunshade in parts. See the parts are big so that you can put them at the backward area and bottom and also at the two smaller sides of the computer tower. You may be required to cut the holes in darkness so that the fans of the computer may get accommodation. Make use of “cold glue” for attaching the sunshade pieces at the interior of computer tower.
4. Put the two fans in one side of computer tower – You will have to put the two fans in one side of the computer tower in case the tower does not have any fan or they are not in proper condition. You may use utility knife or pre-existing fan openings for cutting the holes which are big in comparison to the fans. Put one fan low so that it can blow the air in the interior part of the computer tower. You can install the second fan high so that it takes away the hot air from the computer tower.
5. Fix metal expanding shelf – You need to fix metal expanding shelf within the case. If you want, you may push it at the opposite side where you have installed the fans. This way, the plant will get a lot of air. While growing your plants, you should place the plant as well as the containers upon the shelf.
Besides this, grow cabinets have been made to create space for the growth of healthy plants. Thus, you will have to follow the above-discussed steps in order to make your own grow box.
Bio: John Meehan writes various articles on how to make grow box, how to grow fruits and vegetables during off season, grow cabinets and much more. During his spare time, he is seen reading books on different topics.
Home and Garden Articles1. What Is The Importance Of Roof Cleaning And Maintenance In Miami?
Author: Hector Sanchez
2. Important Guidelines For Purchasing Rustic Dining Table!
3. Why Hiring Relocation Company Is A Smart Decision
Author: Kathe Jonson
4. Your Guide To Buy The Best Goodman2 Ton Air Conditioner
Author: karanveer rawat
5. Few Tips For Purchasing Rustic Furniture New Hampshire!
6. Buy Only Quality Rustic Furniture New Hampshire!
7. Different Kinds Of Cleaning Services
Author: Kelli Jones
8. The Hardwood Flooring Sydney Offers A Range Of Quality Products For Your Flooring Options
9. What Are The Ultimate Advantages Of Window Glass Repair In Chicago?
Author: Russell Rabin
10. Why Choose Led Light Bulbs?
Author: Brilliant Homes
11. Pest Control Methods- Understanding The Different Options To Overcome Pest Maniac
Author: Kavya Joshi
12. Foxmowing Specializing In High-end Domestic And Commercial Lawn Mowing Projects
Author: Phil Maunder
13. Fixed Canopy Awnings Perfect Solution For When Protection Is Required From Sun Or Rain
Author: Joseph Zammit
14. Bringing The Latest Designs And Interiors At A Resonable Rate
Author: D'esprit Interiors
15. Tips To Ensure Garage Door Safety For Your Home In Rockville, Md
Author: Chan S