ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Hooks And Rings Announces Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish To Shower Curtain Rings Product Line
Total Articles: 19
Developed with a simple yet classy design, the brand-new Roly Rings are made of highest grade materials to ensure that they are friction-free and corrosion-free to move smoothly on curved or straight shower curtain rods. Comparable to the satin nickel and polish chrome surfaces, the oil rubbed bronze Roly Rings feature a lifetime warranty to ensure sturdiness and longevity.
Distinctive and qualified of highlighting essential factors in the bathroom, oil rubbed bronze is regarded as a fantastic selection for those who intend to achieve a traditional look.
"Oil rubbed bronze appears to look fantastic with traditional home furnishings: dark toned woods, neutral wall colours, abundant accent colours," style experiment lovers and specialists shown at HowtoNestForLess.com, as they weigh on oil rubbed bronze surfaces in interior style.
Unlike the more pricey bathroom improvement choices, shower curtains can pack a beautiful and classy touch without the cost or trouble. Hooks & Rings' brand-new oil rubbed bronze shower curtain rings can be paired with the shower curtain in the bathroom bursting with classic elegance and a small hint of the modern.
Utilizing oil rubbed bronze can be really striking, as it provides a great mix olden globe and modern style. This kind of finish, when used for the bathroom, can achieve the style home owners intend to rouse in the shower area, and efficiently accentuate certain factors in it.
"Our full line of shower curtain rings can quickly match any sort of design from standard, planet tones to clean, modern style," mentioned Emi Suzuki of Hooks & Rings.
According to style specialists, the rule of thumb determines that shower installations, especially shower curtain rings, must suit the shower curtain and the alreadying existing look of the bathroom. The rustic charm is typically regarded as by design specialists to be advanced and timeless, making it ideal for classic themed showers.
Customers of the Roly Rings have actually shown their satisfaction. "I got the bronze rings. They are uniform in colour, ideal! They work well, and slide well on the shower bar. I only had them for a few weeks, but great quality so far," mentioned Noah Retka through Amazon.com.
Similar to beautiful standard home furnishings that take the limelight in the bathroom, the brand-new oil rubbed bronze shower curtain rings from Hooks & Rings can help transform a shower area both as attractive and as practical.
Hooks & Rings is a Foster City, California-based seller of shower curtain rings made of stainless steel with ball bearings. Started in 2013, the company is committed to providing each customer with the highest standard of customer service. Hooks & Rings gives 10% of every dollar from proceeds before taxes to educational and charitable purposes.
Home and Garden Articles1. Split Or Window Air Conditioner Which One Is The Best?
Author: Divya Sharma
2. How Not To Get Scammed By An Unreliable Removalists Company Perth
3. Checklist Of Things Cowboy Builders Will Tell You
Author: Mark Trescothic
4. Climate Considerations For A Green House Garden
Author: David Kessler
5. Planning To Renovate Your Bathroom? Hire A Professional Plumber
Author: Nicholas Calleija
6. Sammsara - Hashtag Handy Decor Tips
Author: SAMMSARA Luxury Modern Home
7. Some Must-have Bar Furnishings To Achieve The Perfect Party Mood
Author: James Waltan
8. Why Porcelain Tile Is A Popular Choice For Bathroom Floors
9. 5 Reasons To Invest In A Vintage-inspired Louis De Poortere Rug
Author: Phoebe Holland
10. What Is The Cost Of Renovating A Kitchen In Canada?
Author: Christine Delongte
11. The Advantages Of Using Pavers
Author: Flash Stone
12. How To Transformed Ordinary Table Into Extraordinary Dinette
Author: Liv India
13. The Factors You Need To Consider For Tearing Down The Existing Office Building
Author: Tuuli Halkoaho
14. Demolition Of House Or Complex Need To Be Done With Professional Agencies
Author: Kaija Raita
15. Things To Be Pondered On While Working At A Demolition Site
Author: Aapo Haapoja