ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Don’t Compromise On Personal Safety
Total Articles: 3
Being better informed during an emergency situation can make all the difference to the outcome. Have you ever thought what you will do if you meet with an accident on an isolated road or discover that you are being followed, or suffer chest pain when no one is at home or a fire breaks out in your house or an intruder breaks into your house? Most people don’t think about accidents till it happens and by that time it is too late.
Most deaths and injuries can be prevented if we have an emergency response system to prevent those situations. Such a system will ensure immediate help from experts and in today’s world it is a must that we subscribe to one. One such system is the One Touch Emergency Response (OTER) service.
OTER is an emergency response system that provides clients with first response at the time of an emergency in the Delhi-NCR region 24/7, 365 days. It takes the OTER First Response Teams not more than 15-20 minutes to reach your side after you have alerted them via a phone call, an app on your smartphone or by the press of a button on a specially-designed emergency device. Your alert triggers an alarm at the OTER Command and Control Centre, which immediately dispatches the nearest response team to be at your side. The emergency response system is designed to coordinate with ambulances, hospitals, fire stations and police for additional assistance. It also reaches out to your registered emergency contacts, informing them of the situation and all the steps being taken to provide assistance.
You can have your 24/7 personal emergency response system by subscribing to the One Touch Call, which will enable you reach out to the OTER Command & Control Centre through a call. You can also download the One Touch APP on your smartphone. OTER Command & Control Centre and One Touch First Responder Teams, both are reachable with the swipe of this app. Or, you can buy the One Touch Device, which has a SOS Panic Button. One simply needs to push the button and the OTER Command & Control Centre instantly tracks the location of the user and leads the First Response team to the emergency location.
This personal emergency response system allows the subscriber to get one-call assistance for handling emergencies; coordination with OTER First Response Team to reach you within 15 minutes; coordination with hospitals, police, fire stations and other external agencies and emergency alerts to your family and friends. Such a comprehensive personal emergency response system is just a phone call, tap and click away. While the physical emergency response system is available within the NCR, OTER’s emergency assist desk service is available across major cities in the country.
Personal safety is a matter of priority and no one should take it lightly. Hence, take a positive stride in this direction and get yourself a personal emergency response system.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Iphone 7plus Repair Manchester
2. Try Energy Efficient Lighting For Commercial Buildings – Future Lighting System
Author: Abhi Sharma
3. Here's A Quick Way To Solve A Problem With Iphone Screen Replacement
Author: Zane Shoebridge
4. Rechargeable Led Road Flares – Durable And Reusable Smart Option
5. Car Door Projector - A New And Fashionable Additional Feature For The Car
6. Where To Find Your Lost Devices
Author: Ross Barkely
7. New Iphone 8 Leaks Features And Details
Author: Hours Tv
8. Htc Screen Repair Liverpool /htcrepairing.uk
9. Intelligent Transportation System (its) Market Is Estimated To Attain Usd 38.68 Billion By 2020
Author: Robyn Gom
10. Dell Laptop Repair London
11. Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Screen Repair A Bhrideanach
12. Dell Service Centre Liverpool
13. Mobile Apps Safeguarding: Implementation Of Security In The App Development Procedure
Author: Deepanjan Goswami
14. Some Tips Regarding Commercial Structural Inspection In Fort Lauderdale
Author: Jayden Joshua
15. Embedded System Market Size To Exceed $214.39 Billion By 2020
Author: Robyn G