ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
More Points About The Do Not Call Registry
Total Articles: 17
As told by the Singapore government, with effect from 2 January 2014, the Do Not Call (DNC) provisions under the Personal Data Protection Act Singapore generally bans organisations from advertising particular marketing messages to all Singapore mobile numbers which consist of mobile, fixed-line, residential and business numbers that are enumerated with the DNC registry.
The Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) is actually a set of rules that is administered by the Personal Data Protection Commission (PDPC) to supervise the range and usage of the personal datas of Singaporeans. This explains that anyone who yearns to forward marketing messages would need to mail their contact records to the DNC Registry to inspect against it before carrying out their plan. Any one that is discovered to infringe the instructions arranged by the government will have a penalty enact on them.
The catalog of numbers is actually split into few groups: white list and black list where mobile numbers that have selected to receive marketing texts will be on the white list while contacts that have opted out will be on the black list. After which, these numbers will be generated.
We have understood from countless Singaporeans that they have been receiving unfamiliar calls or messages from some firms with the goal of trying to publicize their companies and most of them get frustrated with them. countless of these marketing messages generally have one main objective which is to advertise and market their brand and desiring to get deals from this.
Whether your company is directly texting such marketing messages and generating the message to be sent or if you are authorising another business to do so, your business has to first make sure that such messages are not sent to Singapore phone numbers listed with the DNC Registry. In the event of any likely violation, the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) will count on the original results list that is produced by the Do Not Call Registry Singapore in its investigations and those involved will obtain sentences correspondingly.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Top 3 Trends In Internet Marketing Funnel To Maximize Sales Profits
Author: Ryan Carter
2. Significance Of Business Listings
Author: Frisco Web Solutions
3. What Things Should You Know Before Approaching Seo Consultant Phoenix?
4. Tried, True And New Guidance For Digital Marketing
Author: audacious system design
5. 30+ Ecommerce Conversion Rate Hacks
Author: Oleh Koropenko
6. Cfd Trading Benefits
7. Know More About Easy Ship On Amazon
8. Reasons For Massive Account Suspension On Amazon
9. Know The Technical Points Of Amazon Mws
10. Mobile Marketing Advertising Agency–what Are The Advantages Of Hiring One
Author: James Belly
11. However, Offline Applications Must Be Downloaded And Installed Your Machine Before You Use It. You C
Author: Poonam Sharma
12. Facebook Auto-like Tool - Get Unlimited Likes For Your Facebook Posts
Author: Pankaj Jangir
13. Tips For Image Optimisation
Author: Chris Bindley
14. Make An Eye-catching Advertisement For Your Product
15. The Most Cost-effective Way To Promote A Business Locally And Globally