ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
More Points About The Do Not Call Registry
Total Articles: 17
As told by the Singapore government, with effect from 2 January 2014, the Do Not Call (DNC) provisions under the Personal Data Protection Act Singapore generally bans organisations from advertising particular marketing messages to all Singapore mobile numbers which consist of mobile, fixed-line, residential and business numbers that are enumerated with the DNC registry.
The Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) is actually a set of rules that is administered by the Personal Data Protection Commission (PDPC) to supervise the range and usage of the personal datas of Singaporeans. This explains that anyone who yearns to forward marketing messages would need to mail their contact records to the DNC Registry to inspect against it before carrying out their plan. Any one that is discovered to infringe the instructions arranged by the government will have a penalty enact on them.
The catalog of numbers is actually split into few groups: white list and black list where mobile numbers that have selected to receive marketing texts will be on the white list while contacts that have opted out will be on the black list. After which, these numbers will be generated.
We have understood from countless Singaporeans that they have been receiving unfamiliar calls or messages from some firms with the goal of trying to publicize their companies and most of them get frustrated with them. countless of these marketing messages generally have one main objective which is to advertise and market their brand and desiring to get deals from this.
Whether your company is directly texting such marketing messages and generating the message to be sent or if you are authorising another business to do so, your business has to first make sure that such messages are not sent to Singapore phone numbers listed with the DNC Registry. In the event of any likely violation, the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) will count on the original results list that is produced by the Do Not Call Registry Singapore in its investigations and those involved will obtain sentences correspondingly.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Importance Of An Online Directory For The Construction Industry
Author: John Smith
2. Use The Important Investment Tips To Be More Benefitted
Author: David Johnson
3. Never Ignore These Mobile App Development Suggestions By Digital Marketing Companies
Author: kamlesh varma
4. Top 5 Reason To Hire Digital Marketing Company For Sme’s Business:
Author: Dusyant Kumar
5. The Prominent Uses Of Webcasting In Business Management
Author: Dreamcast UAE
6. It’s Time To Move From Local Stores To E-commerce Websites !
Author: Vijay solanki
7. 10 Reasons Why You Should Enlist Your Construction Business In Online Directory
8. Startup Consulting Firms – Coordination Is Important
Author: Script Technology
9. How To Select The Best Application For Card Processing System
Author: Styling Boostar
10. Brandzam: Unique Website Names At Affordable Prices
Author: parveen kumar
11. Want To Win Rankbrain With Your Content? Here Are 4 Top Tips
Author: Jerry Tait
12. Introduction To Youtube Live Streaming Service
Author: Dreamcast India
13. Ai Speech | Virtual Assistant For Website | I-talk
14. Checkout! How Digital Marketing Has Benefitted Flipkart !!
Author: Naresh Kumar Soma
15. Videography Atlanta – Top Media Production Companies Are Ready To Deliver Maximum Convenience
Author: William Brown