ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
More Points About The Do Not Call Registry
Total Articles: 17
As told by the Singapore government, with effect from 2 January 2014, the Do Not Call (DNC) provisions under the Personal Data Protection Act Singapore generally bans organisations from advertising particular marketing messages to all Singapore mobile numbers which consist of mobile, fixed-line, residential and business numbers that are enumerated with the DNC registry.
The Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) is actually a set of rules that is administered by the Personal Data Protection Commission (PDPC) to supervise the range and usage of the personal datas of Singaporeans. This explains that anyone who yearns to forward marketing messages would need to mail their contact records to the DNC Registry to inspect against it before carrying out their plan. Any one that is discovered to infringe the instructions arranged by the government will have a penalty enact on them.
The catalog of numbers is actually split into few groups: white list and black list where mobile numbers that have selected to receive marketing texts will be on the white list while contacts that have opted out will be on the black list. After which, these numbers will be generated.
We have understood from countless Singaporeans that they have been receiving unfamiliar calls or messages from some firms with the goal of trying to publicize their companies and most of them get frustrated with them. countless of these marketing messages generally have one main objective which is to advertise and market their brand and desiring to get deals from this.
Whether your company is directly texting such marketing messages and generating the message to be sent or if you are authorising another business to do so, your business has to first make sure that such messages are not sent to Singapore phone numbers listed with the DNC Registry. In the event of any likely violation, the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) will count on the original results list that is produced by the Do Not Call Registry Singapore in its investigations and those involved will obtain sentences correspondingly.
Internet Marketing Articles1. What Should Be Monitored On A Website?
Author: Gary Martin
2. Effective Options For The Best Quality 3d Modelling
3. Digital India Leader, The Best Scaffolding To A Start-up
Author: ponting brown
4. Google Translate
5. Advantages Of Shared Web Hosting
6. Digital Marketing’s Impact On Business Perspective Towards Brand:
Author: Dusyant Kumar
7. Digital Marketing Company
Author: Vishal kumar
8. Have You Tried A Personalized Approach To Shopping?
Author: Indraneel Mukherjee
9. The Benefits Of Outsourcing Seo Services To A White Label St Augustine Seo Provider
Author: Ian Maxwell
10. The Types Of Digital Marketing Agencies You Do Not Want To Hire
Author: Ashley Williamson
11. Don’t Toss Out Your Old Evergreen Content Just Yet
Author: Al Gomez
12. Video Editing Atlanta – Atlanta Training Videos Can Be Very Helpful For Your Trainees!
Author: Luke Harrison
13. Reasons Why Your Business Should Invest In Seo
Author: Digital Spidy
14. What Are The Reasons Of Using Instagram Advertising For Small Business?
Author: David Halpin
15. Resume Parsing Software
Author: Resume Parsing