ALL >> Business >> View Article
Rejuvenate And Refresh Your Environment With Green Roofing In Los Angeles
Total Articles: 13
Waterproofing protects the roof from water during rainy seasonand resists the access of water under extreme or intense weather conditions. Water proofing is mainly used to reconstruct and redevelop building structures like basements, decks, dry areas, etc. into a beautiful green garden which generates more oxygen or into a pool, Jacuzzi, waterfall, fish tanks, etc.
There are four foremost means to prevent the problem of waterproofing:
• Floor sealers
• Interior walls
• Interior water drainage
• Waterproofing coatings combined with efficient exterior drainage system
Green roofing is a partial or complete cover of vegetation planted over a roof or a deck of the building structure and it may comprise of additional layers of drainage systems and irrigation facilities.It is useful for numerous purposes such as creating a shelter for wildlife, promoting benevolence, absorbing rain water, providing a sheet for protection, gives better air quality, Noise and sound insulation, reduced air pollution, reduction in greenhouse gas emissions, generate more oxygen and serve the environment. There can be intensive and thicker roof tops demands more maintenance but supports wide array of plants or extensive shallow depth roofs requires nominal maintenance.
Green roofing in Los Angeles is very popular as the average American consumption of any gas and electricity is much higher than the other nations all over the world. According to the US Energy Department, the average domestic household releases about 2 tons of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere and homeowners spend around 11 billion dollars per year to breeze their residence.Los Angeles suffers from Urban Heat Island Syndrome (UHI) and other states like California offers tax benefits, rebates and building waivers to stimulate eco-friendly practices.UHI is caused mainly from waste of automobiles, air conditioners and industrial sewage, resulting into irregular climatic conditions like less rainfall during monsoon and extremely high temperatures during summer. A detailed study on Green Roofs Resource Guide has been recently published by Los Angeles. Green roofing systems are classified as: garden systems, photovoltaic roofs, metal, slate, protective coatings, tiles and concrete.
According to a new study from the Natural Resources Defense Council and the Emmett Center on Climate Change and the Environment at UCLA School of Law, Greenroofing in Los Angeles can save more than $211 million in energy bills which is equivalent to reducing gas emissions each year from 91,000 cars.
Business Articles1. Some Facts About Event Planning
2. Why Should I Hire An Event Planner?
3. Why Should I Hire An Event Planning Agency For Corporate Events?
4. Render A Successful Event With The Right Event Planning Agency
5. Event Management Agency – To Manage Events Successfully
6. Denis Vincent - Le Parcours Extraordinaire D'un Homme Ordinaire
Author: Denis Vincent
7. Rising Damp Treatment For Your House – Who To Choose And How
Author: George Dean
8. Certified Packers And Movers In Gurgaon
Author: gajendra singh
9. Benefits Of Using Pressure Washing Services
Author: Anu Radha
10. Understanding Payroll Fraud And Preventing It
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
11. Glow Art Board Add A Touch Of Glow To Your Art
Author: baby gander
12. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Author: Ross Barkely
13. Importance Of Recycling The Waste Water
Author: Manoj Shukla
14. Mold Removal Toronto With The Best Package Of All Time
Author: jacob fairley
15. Find Property For Rent
Author: Find Property For Rent