ALL >> Health >> View Article
The Imagined Life
Total Articles: 20
In life and in love and in business, we all need to use our imaginations to their fullest extent. If we are good with numbers, then we see life in numbers, angles, and measurements. If we are good with art and ethereal design, then we see life in splotches of color and in shapes which travel through walls and travel through time. However we view life, it must be done with our imaginations, and that vivid perspective is a huge step toward making sure that we get our goals accomplished exactly as we want them, and not how someone else wishes them to end up.
The imagined life is the life in which we have complete and total control. Unfortunately, many people who abuse alcohol or drugs find themselves in a life where their imagination is shot, their faith in themselves is shot, and the idea of turning their dreams into reality is completely gone. The imagined life is only for people who can keep a steady and realistic head on their shoulders and progressively move toward an object for which they have prepared themselves already.
Substance abusers come across the heavy and rather large obstacle of imagining dreams in which they cannot see themselves succeeding or imagining fantastic worlds which they cannot see themselves actually creating. Either the imagined world is lacking in substance, or their ability to turn it into reality is lacking in faith in themselves.
For your employees, you want people who look at their jobs and see new ways of doing old work and see innovative ways to solve problems. You don’t want to see workers who have given up on themselves and on life. Implement workplace drug test, and you might as well use Mediscreen which is NATA accredited for this. We are NATA AS4308 & AS4760 accredited Australia wide, and we run a leading mobile drug and alcohol testing service for every business and every worksite location that your company can possibly obtain for itself. We are good at our jobs, and we have plenty of imagination to fuel our scientific and screening work and our customer service with your business.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe