ALL >> Web-Hosting >> View Article
Free And Paid Web Hosting Differences And Benefits
Total Articles: 110
To build a business and to earn a reputation, a well designed and user friendly website is a necessity. At the time of starting of every business, the company is unaware of the business cost so to save money in whichever way they can and thus go for free web hosting. To store contents like text, images, videos, information and other content on a website you need space and this space is provided by different web hosting service providers. Free web hosting gives a free web space on the server and host your website for free. So free web hosting is the best way to practice the program and to build a personal website.
Free web hosting doesn’t work for a long time; it offers a limited service to the customers with no guarantee that they will stick around in the future. So paid web hosting will be more worth for a long run. It is mandatory for every company to move from free web hosting to paid web hosting to give a professional look to your business. There are many limitations with free web hosting; problem arises when the site gets bigger, losing of incoming links and much more. Feature like price, speed, space and functionality differentiate the service providers and thus the decision of choosing a good web hosting service becomes easier. Numerous kinds of problems can be raised like crashing, virus attaching, and many more others if you are not opting the good hosting company.
Thus paid web hosting is more reliable than free web hosting. It can handle more traffic; we can upload more and more files to a website; as well as we can customize the service according to the need. It includes the features like additional disk storage, more scripting support, data transfer, more email accounts; etc. These are the features which differentiate paid hosting from free web hosting. One of the examples of paid hosting service is “$1 Web Hosting”. It is an affordable web hosting service with low web hosting prices fitting the budget of all the customers. It helps to build our own site where we could manage, monitor and customize our account with easy to use control panel.
Since there is healthy completion in this field, individuals look for quality and Cheap Hosting or 1 Dollar Hosting services. It is necessary to choose the provider with a good reputation and background. It is compulsory just because if you get in touch with only the reliable company then there is no chance for you to be cheated by them as reliable company never cheats as well as always provides good priced services.
There are many more types of web hosting like: shared web hosting, unlimited reseller web hosting, cloud hosting, cluster hosting, dedicated web hosting, grid hosting, colocation web hosting service, managed hosting service, virtual dedicated server and many more. All these types serve the same purpose that is hosting your data on the internet; but the only difference is in the features provided by them. If you want to have full-fledged knowledge or would like to have a hosting service from the trusted shop then must visit no at- http://www.mytruehost.com/
Web Hosting Articles1. Creating Faster Websites And Website Monitoring For A Global Business
2. Brief Overview Of Public Cloud Hosting Solutions
3. Importance Of Dns For Website Uptime
4. Build Your Social Website Without Any Efforts
5. Why Failover Support Is Needed For Your Business Website?
6. Why Use A Site Monitor Service To Check A Site’s Api Responses?
7. 7 Questions To Ask Regarding The Security Of Hosting Services
Author: Andrew Stevenson
8. Knowing The Domain Registration From The Guidance Of Hosting Provider
Author: Prism online
9. Types Of Serveriu Hostingas And Their Advantages And Disadvantages
Author: Host Net
10. Know The Right Difference Between Cloud & Virtualization
Author: Manoj Nagesh
11. Dedicated Servers – To Manage Workloads In A Performance Driven Environment
12. Don’t Rely On Free Online Website Monitoring Tools For Accurate Site Performance Assessment
13. Is Your Website Really Experiencing Downtime And How To Resolve Common Issues?
14. How To Advertise After A Natural Disaster?
15. Things You Need To Monitor Before Your Website Launch