ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Silk Blends- The Innovative Arts Of India
Total Articles: 278
“Silk”, a unique fabric with excellent texture and qualities, is adding new dimensions to the fashion world.
Sarees are innovative and ingenious attires of women. Especially, Indian sarees are universally renowned priceless arts. Today, these gracious Indian arts are attracting the trend-followers.
One of the world’s finest and versatile fabrics is Silk. It is an impeccable spectrum with sumptuous texture and softness’s.
The best part of Silk is, it has a moisturizing ability that makes it cool in summer and hot in winters. With their immense beauty and grace, they became very special and unique icons of world.
Silk/modal blended fabrics are transparent, airy, light weighted, flexible and durable in nature. These are the premium quality materials with long lasting shiny. The shining comes because of binding various threads with the fabric intricately.
They maintain the peculiarity with their sheen and floating natures. These are admired everywhere because of their texture, richness and individuality.
Silk has its origin in China. Before Christ, i.e., between 4000 and 3000 BCE’s, an evidence of silk was found in a small village in China. It was a silkworm cocoon. Then the weavers of China made experiments on Cocoons and started weaving materials.
They kept this weaving technique as a business secret. Later, the secret was revealed to all the countries.
In India, Andhra Pradesh, Tamilnadu, Rajasthan, Gujarat and other major states are highly producing these Silk blends.
Thrilling and goose bumping facts about these fabrics are,
Out of 4 types of Silks that are produced worldwide, 3 of silk types were produced only by the Meghalaya weavers. In the complete world’s silk production, it is the major element and plays an active role.
Pure knitted silk fabrics will have a good scope to make any kind of varieties. These are the synonyms for vanity, versatility and wearability.
Based on design, texture and cost criteria’s, silk yarn blends with the other raw silks. Different flavours of Silk fabrics such as mugha, eri or endi, tussar, paat, mulberry etc are having their unique specialities and are available in India.
The weavers of Silk fabrics upgrade their art and technologies everyday according to fashion stats.
Today, we are getting popular silk blend varieties like Rasipuram silks, Maheshwari silks, Chanderi silks, Mysore silks, South Indian silks, Sambalpuri silks and etc. Different motifs and adornments such as flowers, animals, fruits, peacocks, geometrical shapes and kundans, stones, zari, buttis, diamonds are intricately woven.
Silk Blend Sarees are perfect wears of all age groups irrespective of seasons and regions. Designer Silk blend sarees with embroidery works and motifs are apt for wedding ceremonies, festivals, functions, corporate events and other grand occasions.
Silk is the only fabric that can meet all the desires. Undoubtedly, these silk blends create sensations again and again.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Emerging Fashion Trends Towards Sophistication.
2. One Stop Shop With Best Prices For All Your Used Clothes
Author: Dave Brown
3. Sale Of Optical Products On Internet
4. Be A Show Stopper With Michael Kors Bags!
5. 5 T-shirt Designs That Will Never Go Out Of Fashion
Author: Maulik Shah
6. What Are The Benefits Of Buying African Fabrics?
Author: Anil kumar
7. What Is The Perfect Business Attire For Women?
8. How To Look More Confident In Your Business Attire?
9. What Kind Of Skirt Suits Is Mostly Appropriate In Offices?
10. Luminox Land Sentry 0200 Series Swiss Quartz 100m Xl.0201.bo Men's Watch| When Hands-free Timekeepin
Author: Jasson C
11. Find Beautiful Designer Jackets For Womens Online
12. Factors To Consider When Buying High Heels
Author: Sam u
13. Bridesmaid Dresses - Get Your Bridesmaids Shine On Your Wedding Day
14. We Wanted To Create Something The Kids Wanted To Wear And Look Really Smart In
Author: nilesh Thakkar
15. The Useful Way To Choose Affordable Ball Gown Wedding Dress