ALL >> Health >> View Article
Remarkable Cosmetic Dentistry – Greatly Helping You Minimize Your Gummy Smile
Total Articles: 10
Gummy Smile mainly refers to the protruding gum tissues that are apparent owing to several physical grounds and would therefore require different kinds of dental treatments to get it fixed. Gummy smile may largely be the greatest embarrassing situation for someone, especially on being remarked or made fun of by others. This small, yet an ever upsetting dental irregularity has always been an area of concern for someone suffering from it to get it corrected and beautified.
An etiology of gummy smile would certainly vary person to person. Each person with a gummy smile has discrete conditions that would more likely require them to go through various sorts of dental solutions.
CONTRIBUTING CAUSES FOR GUMMY SMILES
• An Unattractive Smile Line can be a consequence of an unjust spreading of gum tissues, upper jawbone and teeth alignment
• An Excessive Gum Area being protruded over the teeth makes them appear smaller even though they are in their regular size
• Unevenly Moving Upper Lip widens the muscles up higher than its normal height, making the gum area seem prominent than typical
• Unusually Grown Upper Jawbone may cause the gums appear massive
• Short Upper Lip makes the gum area look bigger than original size
• Retroclined Teeth, over prominent teeth lead to an exposed gum tissues
LIST OF COSMETIC (DENTAL) TREATMENTS FOR GUMMY SMILES
As talked above of different etiologies of gummy smiles, you may have to appear for various medical treatments, depending upon your varying medical case with different causes. One should never come to a quick conclusion or decision to going with any sort of dental treatment to do so. Consultation with your dentist or periodontist would more likely guide you with the most preferable treatment options to go with in order to simply achieve an optimum result and bring back a lovely smile to you. Your doctor certainly would figure out a suitable dental surgery or procedure for your gummy issues.
In many cases, the dentist will advise you for:
• Teeth Bracing – The best noninvasive treatment for teeth realignment and dropping the gummy tissues
• Gum Contouring – In this procedure, the excess gum tissues are eliminated using the scalpel or laser, making the teeth seem larger and equal
• Botox – In this procedure, an extra elasticity of upper lip is corrected to make it fit over the gum tissue. It is a temporary option for those who do not want the permanent, invasive procedure
• Lip Repositioning – In this procedure, the upper lip is realigned to avoid the gum line from looking over protruding
• Crown Lengthening – In this treatment, gum tissues are eradicated and bone is sculpted to make the gum line re-contoured, just to make short teeth look normal and gum tissues less exposed
Added to this, the Gum Surgery, Orthodontic Intrusion & Dental Restorations, TAD-Supported Intrusion of Upper Teeth, Orthognathic Surgery, Orthodontic Intrusion as well as other Periodontal Surgery or Lip Immobilization Techniques can be a great way-out to a rejuvenated gummy smile.
An unattended gummy smile may also lead to many more oral and physical irregularities. Dental treatments provided on time with correct cosmetic technique can definitely generate an ever attractive smile like never wished or achieved to you!
Health Articles1. Must Ask Questions When Meeting A Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash
2. Natural Skincare And Beauty Supplements For Healthy And Glowing Skin
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
3. What To Look For A Dentist?
Author: Donnell Nash
4. Can Bpas Damage A Healthy Member?
Author: John Dugan
5. Sticking To Healthy Habits With The Help Of Yoga
Author: Gary Martin
6. Raise Your Efforts With Weight Gainer Supplements
Author: Anabolic Nutrition
7. Signs To Look Out For If You Have A Prolapsed Uterus
Author: Kalptaru Herbal Therapy Centre
8. A Glass Of Milk A Day Keeps Doctor Away
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
9. The Hearing Aids Siemens Are Available In Best Quality And Price To Restore Your Hearing Ability
10. Superfood Supplements- For All Your Nutrition Needs
Author: Shashi Kant Shukla
11. Dental Hygiene Information You Won't Locate In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
12. Getting Knee Pain Treatment At Parijatak
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Is Invisalign The Right Treatment For Adults?
Author: James Franklin
14. 1st Global Community Of Indian Clinicians - Docstop
Author: Vijay Lokhande
15. Hypothyroidism Rampant In India - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta Sekhawat