ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Be Prepared For Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Total Articles: 7
If you are thinking that traveling to another city or country and trekking is the same thing, then you are wrong. Traveling to another city or country has its safer side. Let’s say you live in Brooklyn, New York and you wish to travel to Philadelphia. You will surely use your car to visit the city. Why? Because you have control over it. Plus, it is comfortable for travelling. But, trekking is something else. You do not have control over anything. There is only you and the mother nature and if you do not respect her you may face very bad consequences. And, in Annapurna Base Camp Trek the mother nature is quite pissed off.
If I scared you (Which was not my intention) don’t worry, because I am going to share some information which can keep you safe in your trekking. I am going to share with you what stuff you will need while you are on trekking and how that stuff will be useful to you.
List of cloths:
Ponchos or Waterproof windbreaker
Flashlight and spare batteries
Maps & Compass
Hiking staff/ pole
Use of these gears:
Synthetic undershirts: This fabric will keep you warm at the high altitude of 5400m of Annapurna Base Camp Trek.
T’shirts: Another protective layer, that will keep you warm and together with flannel, it will keep the moisture of your body as it is.
Wool socks: Yes, it will keep your feet warm, but with that it will fit your feet with your hiking boots and you will get a better grip.
Hiking boots: consider these boots your only best friends in Annapurna’s traitorous terrain. It will help you stick your foot and keep you balanced on that rocky road.
Ponchos and Waterproof windbreaker: Rain in Annapurna? Not a chance. But, snowfall? Yes, definitely. The waterproof ponchos will keep the snow away from your body and keep you dry and warm. Plus, it will stop the snow from entering your backpack.
Gaiters: You have seen the army wearing these. It looks like they are wearing high-boots, but actually they are wearing gaiters. This can be used as an extra layer to cover the gap between your pants and your boots to prevent your body heat from exiting from your cloths.
Tent: Home away from home. It will keep you warm. It will keep you safe from the wild animals. And its fabric will keep the heat inside. It’s easy to install a tent and uninstalling is also easy. Plus, the fabric is light, so it keeps your backpack’s weight light.
Sleeping bag and Travel pillow: Your own portable bed and pillow to keep with you, anywhere you go.
Backpack: a bag to keep your stuff safe and managed.
Flashlight: Useful while you are trekking at night. Especially in Annapurna Base Camp Trek.
Maps/Compass: This will keep you on track. In case you are lost, you can find the way on your own.
Hiking Staff: This staff will give you extra balance while you are travelling on that uneven terrain. It will keep your heart rate and blood pressure stable. Some staff comes with anti-shock feature, which is very useful while you are trekking on a rocky area.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson