ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Layer Of Thin Air
Total Articles: 7
At the altitude of nearly 5000m, the thin air does not bother you at all. You see something majestic and the best creation of Mother Nature standing right in front of you and that is “Mount Everest”. It is the king of all mountains. It dominates all the other mountains in the region, blocks the wind with his giant torso and creates a sheet of clouds on his peak. If you look closely, it looks like a giant person, with white hair and brown body shining in the daylight, staring at you while showing off his greatness and power.
While Everest Base Camp Trekking, you will have the opportunity to explore traditional Sherpa villages and Gompas (monasteries). The trekking begins after you reach Lukla. You start with a wonderful mountain flight and after that, a moderate climbing to the Dudh Koshi Velly, which is surrounded by two leviathans (Thamserku and Kusum Kanguru). After continuing the climbing you reach the Namche Bazaar, where Mother Nature greets you with beautiful panoramas of Mountain ranges. Then you go to the Tengboche with your trekking group, where beautiful scenery awaits and after that, you reach the Khumbu glacier, which is the site for Everest base camp.
You will also get the opportunity to visit the Sagarmatha National Park, which has been listed as a heritage site by UNESCO. The park gives habitat to around 118 bird species and around 10-12 mammal species. The national park was founded in 1976. You will also be able to see the vegetation, which includes different species of trees, bamboo and flowers.
The altitude where you camp is 5000m. Only physically strong people are allowed in this trek as you face many different altitude sicknesses, some people can bear it and some cannot. It gives practice ground for a mountaineer, who wishes to go to higher altitude.
The Everest base camp trek will stay in your heart for life time. It will become your most beautiful memory of all time. Besides the altitude sickness you will enjoy the views of nature and glory of its mountains. With the climbing and camping you will also get the spiritual experience. You will get an opportunity to explore Buddhist temples along the way. You will meet the high mountain people, you will experience their culture and you will take some souvenirs back home as well.
Facing the king of mountains and protector of the landscape is the one best experience. It really is.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus