ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Layer Of Thin Air
Total Articles: 7
At the altitude of nearly 5000m, the thin air does not bother you at all. You see something majestic and the best creation of Mother Nature standing right in front of you and that is “Mount Everest”. It is the king of all mountains. It dominates all the other mountains in the region, blocks the wind with his giant torso and creates a sheet of clouds on his peak. If you look closely, it looks like a giant person, with white hair and brown body shining in the daylight, staring at you while showing off his greatness and power.
While Everest Base Camp Trekking, you will have the opportunity to explore traditional Sherpa villages and Gompas (monasteries). The trekking begins after you reach Lukla. You start with a wonderful mountain flight and after that, a moderate climbing to the Dudh Koshi Velly, which is surrounded by two leviathans (Thamserku and Kusum Kanguru). After continuing the climbing you reach the Namche Bazaar, where Mother Nature greets you with beautiful panoramas of Mountain ranges. Then you go to the Tengboche with your trekking group, where beautiful scenery awaits and after that, you reach the Khumbu glacier, which is the site for Everest base camp.
You will also get the opportunity to visit the Sagarmatha National Park, which has been listed as a heritage site by UNESCO. The park gives habitat to around 118 bird species and around 10-12 mammal species. The national park was founded in 1976. You will also be able to see the vegetation, which includes different species of trees, bamboo and flowers.
The altitude where you camp is 5000m. Only physically strong people are allowed in this trek as you face many different altitude sicknesses, some people can bear it and some cannot. It gives practice ground for a mountaineer, who wishes to go to higher altitude.
The Everest base camp trek will stay in your heart for life time. It will become your most beautiful memory of all time. Besides the altitude sickness you will enjoy the views of nature and glory of its mountains. With the climbing and camping you will also get the spiritual experience. You will get an opportunity to explore Buddhist temples along the way. You will meet the high mountain people, you will experience their culture and you will take some souvenirs back home as well.
Facing the king of mountains and protector of the landscape is the one best experience. It really is.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson