ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Family Trip To Nepal
Total Articles: 7
When Christmas holidays are near, what do you plan for your vacation? Do you plan to stay at home and enjoy some movie? Do you plan to go to your lake house and spend some time fishing? Or do you plan to go out and explore the new in the world? Well, that depends on you and your interests. Today I am writing this article for those who are wanderers and the people who like to visit a new place every year. Not only them, but their family also like to meet new people and culture. Today I am writing this article for Holiday Tours In Nepal.
The main spot to visit in Nepal is Kathmandu. It is one beautiful city of all. It is a walled city, with the walls created by nature, the walls of mountains and highest peaks in the world. The city is covered with beautiful panorama of mountain ranges. The city is also known as Kantipur. You will have an opportunity to visit the Kasthamandap temple residence, where the goddess accepts her devotees’ greeting from the balcony. The temple residence’s name Kasthamandap is the source of the name Kathmandu. You will also get an opportunity to visit Hanuman Dhoka Palace, which is the residence of the royal family.
Another great place to visit in Kathmandu is Pashupatinath. It is a temple dedicated to the Hindu Lord Shiva. It is situated on the bank of the river Baghmati. The temple represents the Tibetan architecture. The temple has beautifully carved silver doors. Visitors are allowed to visit the temple from the east side of the temple, as the main entrance of the temple allows Hindu pilgrims only. The temple is the primary place of pilgrimage on the festival of Shivratri, which comes in the month of February or March. The rear part of the temple has cremation ground for Hindus.
Just like Indian cities, Kathmandu also has a Darbar and it is situated in the center of the city and surrounded by various temples. It is the place to celebrate events in the city; it is also the place where the new king of the kingdom gets crowned and court is held. The Kal Bhairav temple is the primary attraction in the Darbar square. The temple’s name is Taleju which was built by Mahindra Mall in 1549 AD. The area is full with Heritage sites like Kasthamandap, Jagannath Temple, Big drum, Statue of the king Pratap Mall and the Gaddi Baithak.
Kathmandu is the one great memory you can add in your photo album.
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe