ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Family Trip To Nepal
Total Articles: 7
When Christmas holidays are near, what do you plan for your vacation? Do you plan to stay at home and enjoy some movie? Do you plan to go to your lake house and spend some time fishing? Or do you plan to go out and explore the new in the world? Well, that depends on you and your interests. Today I am writing this article for those who are wanderers and the people who like to visit a new place every year. Not only them, but their family also like to meet new people and culture. Today I am writing this article for Holiday Tours In Nepal.
The main spot to visit in Nepal is Kathmandu. It is one beautiful city of all. It is a walled city, with the walls created by nature, the walls of mountains and highest peaks in the world. The city is covered with beautiful panorama of mountain ranges. The city is also known as Kantipur. You will have an opportunity to visit the Kasthamandap temple residence, where the goddess accepts her devotees’ greeting from the balcony. The temple residence’s name Kasthamandap is the source of the name Kathmandu. You will also get an opportunity to visit Hanuman Dhoka Palace, which is the residence of the royal family.
Another great place to visit in Kathmandu is Pashupatinath. It is a temple dedicated to the Hindu Lord Shiva. It is situated on the bank of the river Baghmati. The temple represents the Tibetan architecture. The temple has beautifully carved silver doors. Visitors are allowed to visit the temple from the east side of the temple, as the main entrance of the temple allows Hindu pilgrims only. The temple is the primary place of pilgrimage on the festival of Shivratri, which comes in the month of February or March. The rear part of the temple has cremation ground for Hindus.
Just like Indian cities, Kathmandu also has a Darbar and it is situated in the center of the city and surrounded by various temples. It is the place to celebrate events in the city; it is also the place where the new king of the kingdom gets crowned and court is held. The Kal Bhairav temple is the primary attraction in the Darbar square. The temple’s name is Taleju which was built by Mahindra Mall in 1549 AD. The area is full with Heritage sites like Kasthamandap, Jagannath Temple, Big drum, Statue of the king Pratap Mall and the Gaddi Baithak.
Kathmandu is the one great memory you can add in your photo album.
Travel Articles1. Finding Spot For Organizing School Picnic Has Become Easy
2. Irving Taxi Service Gives The Best Transport Service For Your Weekend Trip
Author: Irving Instant Cab
3. Choose Vacation Home Rentals Jasper Ar For Limitless Excitement
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Petra Tours - A Useful Guide For First-timers
5. Assisted Tour Package Prove As The Best To Explore The Face Of Rajasthan
Author: Colourful Indian Holidays
6. Charisma Of Affordable Christchurch Holiday Package
Author: Damien McConnell
7. Benefits To Hire Personal Driver Nyc Services
Author: Robert Anhouse
8. Show Proper Significance With A Limousine Rental In Atlanta
Author: John Anderson
9. For Covering Long Distances Choose The Premium Cab Service Provider
Author: John Watson
10. Impress The In-laws With Cheap Car Service Houston
Author: MARK Jones
11. 4 Popular And Best Foods To Eat When In South Africa
Author: Damilola Ojo
12. 4 Best Beaches In Africa
Author: Damilola Ojo
13. How To Plan Vacation Tours In Croatia
Author: Alfred Hunter
14. Stylish And Purposeful Wedding Arrangements For Limousine Service In Minneapolis
Author: john wick
15. If Planning A Home Relocation, Leave Entire Household To Moving Services Richmond Va
Author: Stewart Moving & Storage