ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Family Trip To Nepal
Total Articles: 7
When Christmas holidays are near, what do you plan for your vacation? Do you plan to stay at home and enjoy some movie? Do you plan to go to your lake house and spend some time fishing? Or do you plan to go out and explore the new in the world? Well, that depends on you and your interests. Today I am writing this article for those who are wanderers and the people who like to visit a new place every year. Not only them, but their family also like to meet new people and culture. Today I am writing this article for Holiday Tours In Nepal.
The main spot to visit in Nepal is Kathmandu. It is one beautiful city of all. It is a walled city, with the walls created by nature, the walls of mountains and highest peaks in the world. The city is covered with beautiful panorama of mountain ranges. The city is also known as Kantipur. You will have an opportunity to visit the Kasthamandap temple residence, where the goddess accepts her devotees’ greeting from the balcony. The temple residence’s name Kasthamandap is the source of the name Kathmandu. You will also get an opportunity to visit Hanuman Dhoka Palace, which is the residence of the royal family.
Another great place to visit in Kathmandu is Pashupatinath. It is a temple dedicated to the Hindu Lord Shiva. It is situated on the bank of the river Baghmati. The temple represents the Tibetan architecture. The temple has beautifully carved silver doors. Visitors are allowed to visit the temple from the east side of the temple, as the main entrance of the temple allows Hindu pilgrims only. The temple is the primary place of pilgrimage on the festival of Shivratri, which comes in the month of February or March. The rear part of the temple has cremation ground for Hindus.
Just like Indian cities, Kathmandu also has a Darbar and it is situated in the center of the city and surrounded by various temples. It is the place to celebrate events in the city; it is also the place where the new king of the kingdom gets crowned and court is held. The Kal Bhairav temple is the primary attraction in the Darbar square. The temple’s name is Taleju which was built by Mahindra Mall in 1549 AD. The area is full with Heritage sites like Kasthamandap, Jagannath Temple, Big drum, Statue of the king Pratap Mall and the Gaddi Baithak.
Kathmandu is the one great memory you can add in your photo album.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson