ALL >> Health >> View Article
How To Set Up New Ivf Laboratory?
Total Articles: 12
Setting up of an ideal laboratory is the key to success in IVF. The Embryology IVF laboratory has to be designed in such a way that it provides an environment that is as close to optimum as possible for the growth of human embryos and to provide the best resulting pregnancy rates for patients undergoing IVF treatment or cycles. It is equally important for the IVF laboratory to maintain and offer comprehensive leading edge laboratory services to its patients, embryologists and infertility professionals.
For the success of any infertility clinic the inbuilt IVF laboratory plays an important role. Ivf lab has to be equipped with latest ART equipments and accessories and has to give to its patients higher success rate in terms of ooctye recovery, embryo transfer, higher ivf success rate and in turn higher pregnancy rate. The main thrust of the ivf clinic is to give to their patients the best results with least trouble and discomfort. Hence they always keep on updating their clinic and ivf lab with the latest technology and equipments which will give them good success results.
Following points must be considered by IVF Laboratory personnel’s and ivf clinic to achieve highest quality standards and in turn higher success rate of pregnancies to benefit their patients.
1) The Embryology IVF laboratory has to be designed in such a way that it provides an environment that is as close to optimum as possible for the growth of human embryos and to provide the best resulting pregnancy rates for patients undergoing IVF treatment or cycles.
2) The site of lab is very important as the outcome of IVF depend on lab quality along with other major contributing factors. A pollution free area is ideal and necessary. Make sure that the IVF lab area is pollution free.
3) Equipments and consumables play an integral part in any infertility clinic. IVF laboratory must be equipped with latest ART equipments. The consumables used in ivf laboratory must be of high quality and standard. Enough culture disposables, proper culture media procurements from reliable companies, maintenance of standard operating procedures as manuals are essential. Proper installation of IVF equipments, proper after-sales service and proper calibration and continuous updates on the new equipments etc are to be taken care. The laboratory equipment used should be adequate for laboratory work and easy to clean and disinfect. Critical items of equipment, including incubators and frozen embryo storage facilities, should be appropriately alarmed and monitored. All embryo laboratories should have an automatic emergency generator backup in the event of power failure. Incubators should be frequently cleaned and sterilized. Nitrogen tanks should be cleaned and sanitized.
4) Air quality in the IVF laboratory /OT area are of utmost importance. Pollution status of the air in the vicinity of the IVF clinic also should be taken into consideration. Based on these, more air handling units with HEPA/activated carbon filters should be installed with adequate positive pressure.
5) The success and improvement in outcome depend not only in the lab equipments and quality disposables. The staff training/educational level etc are utmost important. lab technician and staff must be given hands on training to operate the lab equipments.
6) The IVF Lab Facility is the most critical work area in the entire ART Centre. In this area sperm embryos and Oocytes are manipulated openly after following disinfection and sterilization steps. The design consideration is normally on internal air quality (IAQ) requirements. The facility can be Grade A, Grade B,Grade C, or Grade D depending on; the standard followed and implemented.
Quality is the Key to Reliable IVF procedures. Shivani Scientific Industries (P) Ltd. is highly focused company on Assisted Reproductive Technologies and Bio-Medical Equipments with proven track record of over 42 years. Shivani has contributed into development of ART field in India significantly. We supply complete range of IVF laboratory consumables and IVf laboratory equipment such as laminar flow work stations, anti vibration tables, temperature controlled equipment and air filtration equipment. We represent 26 International Companies into India. We also have our own Fornax range of innovative IVF products which are exported to more than 30 countries. We specialises in providing Turnkey Project Services for setting up of IVF Labs, OT rooms, ICU, CCU, NICU complying to various regulatory standards. We have recently started a new Division for IVF consumables which brings world class products such as Wallace range of medical devices and Life Global range of Culture Media. Amongst other brands are NUNC, MTG, Fornax, purten & graf, Merck, GMS, Blue star, RI consumables and others.
EART - Part of Shivani is committed to the quality and experience in ART field. EART aspires to be recognized as the top destination in the world for high quality endorsed training in all aspects of ART / Embryology and for offering complete and affordable solutions to each and every need of a customer in ART market place. It provides hands on training in clinical embryology, Comprehensive embryology services to clinics, Provide Disposables and media, instrument Calibration and Validation services and suggestions for IVF Lab equipment and Validation services.
You are Welcome to the world of Shivani Scientific where end to end solutions are provided for enabling life through technology at http://www.shivaniscientific.com/ or at http://ivfworld.wordpress.com or http://www.shivaniscientific.com/ivfproducts/spermfuge.htm. You can contact us on 91 22 2896 1768 to inquire about any IVF laboratory equipments and consumables.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe