ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Hooks & Rings Announces Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish To Shower Curtain Rings Product Line
Total Articles: 19
Created with a simple yet classy design, the brand-new Roly Rings are constructed from highest grade materials to ensure that they are friction-free and corrosion-free to slide perfectly on curved or straight bath curtain rods. Comparable to the satin nickel and polish chrome finishes, the oil rubbed bronze Roly Rings have a life time warranty to ensure longevity and long life.
Distinct and capable of highlighting important factors in the bathroom, oil rubbed bronze is considered an excellent selection for those who intend to obtain a conventional appearance.
"Oil rubbed bronze seems to look great with conventional home furnishings: dark toned woods, neutral wall colors, rich accent colors," style experiment enthusiasts and experts expressed at HowtoNestForLess.com, as they weigh on oil rubbed bronze finishes in indoor style.
Unlike the more pricey bathroom restoration choices, shower curtains could pack a stunning and classy touch without the cost or hassle. Hooks & Rings' brand-new oil rubbed bronze shower curtain rings could be partnered up with the shower curtain in the bathroom bursting with vintage elegance and a slight hint of the modern-day.
Utilizing oil rubbed bronze could be very striking, as it provides a nice mix of old globe and modern-day style. This kind of finish, when used for the bathroom, could obtain the style residents intend to evoke in the bath area, and effectively draw attention to certain factors in it.
"Our complete line of bath curtain rings could easily match any sort of design from traditional, earth tones to clean, modern-day style," claimed Emi Suzuki of Hooks & Rings.
According to style experts, the rule of thumb dictates that bath components, particularly bath curtain rings, need to complement the shower curtain and the alreadying existing appearance of the bathroom. The rustic charm is usually considered by design experts to be ageless and innovative, making it excellent for vintage themed showers.
Clients of the Roly Rings have expressed their satisfaction. "I got the bronze rings. They are consistent in color, excellent! They work well, and slide well on the bath bar. I just had them for a few weeks, but excellent quality so far," claimed Noah Retka through Amazon.com.
Similar to stunning traditional home furnishings that take the spotlight in the bathroom, the brand-new oil rubbed bronze shower curtain rings from Hooks & Rings could help improve a shower area both as decorative and as useful.
Hooks & Rings is a Foster City, California-based seller of shower curtain rings made of stainless steel with ball bearings. Started in 2013, the company is committed to providing each customer with the highest standard of customer service. Hooks & Rings gives 10% of every dollar from proceeds before taxes to educational and charitable purposes.
Home and Garden Articles1. Split Or Window Air Conditioner Which One Is The Best?
Author: Divya Sharma
2. How Not To Get Scammed By An Unreliable Removalists Company Perth
3. Checklist Of Things Cowboy Builders Will Tell You
Author: Mark Trescothic
4. Climate Considerations For A Green House Garden
Author: David Kessler
5. Planning To Renovate Your Bathroom? Hire A Professional Plumber
Author: Nicholas Calleija
6. Sammsara - Hashtag Handy Decor Tips
Author: SAMMSARA Luxury Modern Home
7. Some Must-have Bar Furnishings To Achieve The Perfect Party Mood
Author: James Waltan
8. Why Porcelain Tile Is A Popular Choice For Bathroom Floors
9. 5 Reasons To Invest In A Vintage-inspired Louis De Poortere Rug
Author: Phoebe Holland
10. What Is The Cost Of Renovating A Kitchen In Canada?
Author: Christine Delongte
11. The Advantages Of Using Pavers
Author: Flash Stone
12. How To Transformed Ordinary Table Into Extraordinary Dinette
Author: Liv India
13. The Factors You Need To Consider For Tearing Down The Existing Office Building
Author: Tuuli Halkoaho
14. Demolition Of House Or Complex Need To Be Done With Professional Agencies
Author: Kaija Raita
15. Things To Be Pondered On While Working At A Demolition Site
Author: Aapo Haapoja