ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Current Mortgage Rate
Total Articles: 153
Current home loan rates, refinance loans and home equity loan interest rates are still near historic lows for 30 year and 15 year fixed-rate mortgages. Current home loan rates are steady and are predominantly caused by a slower than expected economic growth and a low inflation rate. But Mortgage rates are subject to both political and economic event risks also, rates could rise to 5 percent or drop into the 3s just as easily.
With mortgage interest rates for new mortgage loans, refinance loans and home equity loans so low, checking out current home loan rates for any of these types of loans is a no-brainer and discount points/origination fees and on these mortgages are down as well.
Comparing home loan rates can save you tens of thousands of dollars over the lifetime of your loan when you lock-in a low mortgage interest rate. Do not stay with your current higher rate mortgage, it would not make good financial sense. If you are thinking about getting a new mortgage or refinancing your current home, get started today and begin enjoying current home mortgage rates.
Which type of mortgage is right for you depends on your situation. Are you a military veteran? Do you have limited economic resources right now? Are both you and your spouse working and earning a decent income? First, see which of these mortgage loans you are eligible for and then compare each offered interest rate and terms of each loan against the other. Obviously, take the best mortgage loan rate and terms offered regardless of which loan type you qualify for. Home Affordable Refinance Program or HARP Loans are popular right now as well. A HARP Loan is right for you if you owe more on your home than it's current value.
The quickest and easiest way to find the best home mortgage loan rates is to look online. It sure beats calling up every bank and credit union and asking them for today's rate. BankRate.com is great site for finding the best mortgage rates around. You will also find financial institutions like USBank, WellsFargo, QuickenLoans, BankofAmerica, Chase, Amerisave and many others offering their current home loan rates online. Currently home mortgage loan rates are running steady, up a little, down a little, week to week. Now is a great time to lock in a great home loan rate if you are looking to buy.
Investing / Finance Articles1. Advantages Of Export Documentation
Author: Laural Smith
2. Option Trading - A Free Style Of Trading In India
Author: Mahendra Rajput
3. How Stock Market Advisory Firms Are Helpful In Trading
4. Fundamental Analysis Of A Company
Author: Aniket Vichare
5. Important Factors To Know About The Sme Loan
Author: Manish Damani
6. Buy A Perfect Refrigerator On Emi This Summer
Author: Meenal Wahi is involved in finance and loan manage
7. Services From Vat Consultants
Author: Nidan Narkhade
8. Financial Consultant A Must For Every Business Set Up
Author: Aastha Kapoor
9. Things You Should And Should Not Do While Making An Investment In The Stock Market (for Beginners)
Author: Stella Ross
10. Earn Profit From Sureshot Commodity Tips Provided By Ripples Advisory
Author: Riyanshi Tanwar
11. Get Online And Accurate Mcx Free Tips And Nifty Option Tips
Author: Sandy Allen
12. Cash Trading In Stock Market
Author: Mahendra Rajput
13. Find The Best Fund To Invest In Sip Now
Author: Jignesh Shah
14. Indiakaloan-loan Against Property
Author: ranjeet kumar
15. What Is The Future Of Cryptocurrencies?