ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Growing Need For Responsive Web!
Total Articles: 3
We have entered into a multi-screen world today. The one’s born in 80’s and 90’s must have seen only ONE SCREEN in their lives. It used to be a family television and the entire family, and sometimes neighbours used to watch programs, VCD and VCR tapes sitting together. But, time has changed a lot today. Now, a nuclear family in urban cities with just 4 members will have one LED Smart TV, 2 smart phones, an iPad, a tablet and a computer. Imagine 6 screens in one room together!. Each member has access to internet and can browse according to their needs on the screen each with a different resolution.
This has brought forward a really complicated situation for the modern web designer. Do you wonder why? It is because his work of art needs to give the same awesome appearance on a plethora of devices. With a change in the lifestyle, statistics suggest that mobile traffic is going to consistently increase over time, and according to Mashable, in 2013, 17.4% of web traffic comes from mobile, representing more than a 6% increase since 2012 when only 11.1% of traffic came from mobile.
The motive of targeting specific devices and resolutions in this digital age is ridiculous. There are more resolutions and platforms than anyone can list. However, interestingly enough, the challenge exists on both ends of the resolution spectrum. Not only are people browsing for web content on limited displays (such as smartphones or tablets) but they are also viewing content on really high-quality resolution displays such as HDTVs.
The most ideal and suitable solution in this case is Responsive Design. The ultimate idea of Responsive Design is to build a single web design that has the ability to dynamically change its display based on the device it is used on regardless of any compatibility issue of hardware or software. This is applicable to both low-resolution as well as really high-resolution devices.
No matter what device our end customer is using, the site should be customized to be displayed perfectly on any of the platform. In reality, Responsive Design is an idea of having a single website that renders well on multiple devices. It’s still in its pre-mature stage, but we are seeing many sites developed responsively.
Responsive design begins with just a website, but soon becomes a major part of the marketing strategy. As mentioned earlier, responsive design is an integral part of web presence across all browsers, big data analytics play its major role in letting you know how many users are using what kind of platform and their increase and decrease in their numbers. This can help you out in creating or modifying your marketing strategy.
As our customer’s behavior is changing, we need to evolve with them, and we feel that optimizing your website using responsive design is a must in today’s world. Not only will you be saving time in creating different design for different platforms, but you’ll also be reducing your development costs, and your website will have an optimized display on every device.
For news and updates: http://www.triconinfotech.com
Web Design Articles1. Importance Of Website Development Is A Necessity For Business
Author: Kartik Kumar
2. Wordpress Företagshemsida
Author: Wordpress Företagshemsida
3. 4 Key Advantages Of Choosing Custom Web Application Development Services
Author: Divya Sharma
4. Promote Your Brand Online With Excellent Web Design By Word Press Development Company India
Author: Ashutosh Tiwari
5. Role And Importance Of A Website In Business Development At Present Times
Author: Glenn Arnold
6. Decisions That Could Be Powerful Enough For Expanding Your Business Globally
Author: Glenn Arnold
7. A Secured Way To Develop And Expand Your Business Across The Globe
Author: Glenn Arnold
8. Tricks To Get Familiar With The Best Site Developers Online
Author: Louis Harris
9. Web Design Agency Dubai Is Your One Stop Shop To Make Successful Business Presence Online
Author: 1CallGroup Solutions
10. Enlighten Your Business With Creative Web Design
Author: Marsweb solution
11. 5 Website Design Tips To Create A Visual Treat
Author: Michael Clark
12. Uship Clone Script Help You To Find The Right Way For Your Online Business Portal
Author: sawati rawat
13. Pros & Cons Of Using Magento As Your E-commerce Platform
Author: Mahendra Raulo
14. Boost Your Brand’s Social Visibility
Author: Swastik Singh
15. How To Select The Smartest Mobile App Developers For Your Brand
Author: Rony Sneijder