ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Is Your Marina, B&b Or Hotel Truly Offering Free Wi-fi?
Total Articles: 6
A quick browse through hotel or vacation review websites will tell you how customers get really put off by the lack of internet connectivity in accommodations or other public spaces. In today’s day and age, most vacationers take free internet to be their right rather than a privilege.
With free Wi-Fi for B&B and Marinas becoming an increasingly common offering, the question is – Are you ready to make this value added offering at your establishment?
Offering Free Wi-Fi for B&B and Marinas
• Do you Offer Unlimited Wireless Access for Free and at no added charges?
You can confidently say that your hotel, marina or B&B’s Wi-Fi is free if your services come with no limitations such as only the first 60 minutes of the day free or giving only one access code for one device per room. When you say your establishment is offering “unlimited” Wi-Fi it means that you need to have no limits on downloads and uploads that each customer makes. However, to keep a level of control on your services, make sure your internet provider is able to offer you reporting capabilities that help you look at usage patterns and restrict bandwidth in some situations.
• Is your hotel, marina or B&B’s Wi-Fi Internet Speed High enough when Compared to Minimum Home Broadband Standards?
Considering that the actual speed tends to vary on the basis of the usage of all the visitors using your hotel, B&B or Marinas Wi-Fi, the objective should be to always offer minimum download or upload speeds that are equal to or more than the standard home broadband speeds. Make it a point to regularly test actual speeds at different times of the day, especially during the peak usage periods. There are a number of free online tools that allow you to do so. This will help you assess whether or not you need to upgrade your service to cater to peak traffic.
• Does your Wi-Fi service expect visitors to connect to your network by entering personal or financial details?
There are other ways to limit or secure internet access than by putting your guests and users through the ordeal of registering for an account to use the hotel, B&B or Marinas Wi-Fi service. Avoid making your internet service a route through which you acquire MIS. However, just because you are offering free Wi-Fi it does not have to mean that you provide it to anyone who passes by. Providing a wireless network password is an easy way to prevent unconstitutional usage.
Furthermore, make it a point to offer an internet setup process that allows visitors to connect and surf seamlessly without any interruptions. Also make sure that the wireless signal reaches every part of your B&B or property to ensure convenience in web connectivity.
Stanley Jenson is help people to provide WiFi for holiday parks,
Internet Marketing Articles1. What Makes Wordpress The Best Choice For Developing Small Ecommerce Stores?
Author: Maulik Shah
2. Why Not Take A Poll Before Taking A Decision?
Author: Malcolm Raynor
3. Digital Marketing Agencies & Services In Sydney
Author: Patrick Britto
4. 5 Best Keyword Research Tools
Author: MCR Logitech
5. Moving With The Times: Google Virtual Tours In Chicago
6. The Scope Of Digital Marketing For Small Business
Author: Indra Sena
7. How To Boost Lead Generation For Social Media
Author: Deniel Smith
9. What Should Be Monitored On A Website?
Author: Gary Martin
10. Effective Options For The Best Quality 3d Modelling
11. Digital India Leader, The Best Scaffolding To A Start-up
Author: ponting brown
12. Google Translate
13. Advantages Of Shared Web Hosting
14. Digital Marketing’s Impact On Business Perspective Towards Brand:
Author: Dusyant Kumar
15. Digital Marketing Company
Author: Vishal kumar