ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Is Your Marina, B&b Or Hotel Truly Offering Free Wi-fi?
Total Articles: 6
A quick browse through hotel or vacation review websites will tell you how customers get really put off by the lack of internet connectivity in accommodations or other public spaces. In today’s day and age, most vacationers take free internet to be their right rather than a privilege.
With free Wi-Fi for B&B and Marinas becoming an increasingly common offering, the question is – Are you ready to make this value added offering at your establishment?
Offering Free Wi-Fi for B&B and Marinas
• Do you Offer Unlimited Wireless Access for Free and at no added charges?
You can confidently say that your hotel, marina or B&B’s Wi-Fi is free if your services come with no limitations such as only the first 60 minutes of the day free or giving only one access code for one device per room. When you say your establishment is offering “unlimited” Wi-Fi it means that you need to have no limits on downloads and uploads that each customer makes. However, to keep a level of control on your services, make sure your internet provider is able to offer you reporting capabilities that help you look at usage patterns and restrict bandwidth in some situations.
• Is your hotel, marina or B&B’s Wi-Fi Internet Speed High enough when Compared to Minimum Home Broadband Standards?
Considering that the actual speed tends to vary on the basis of the usage of all the visitors using your hotel, B&B or Marinas Wi-Fi, the objective should be to always offer minimum download or upload speeds that are equal to or more than the standard home broadband speeds. Make it a point to regularly test actual speeds at different times of the day, especially during the peak usage periods. There are a number of free online tools that allow you to do so. This will help you assess whether or not you need to upgrade your service to cater to peak traffic.
• Does your Wi-Fi service expect visitors to connect to your network by entering personal or financial details?
There are other ways to limit or secure internet access than by putting your guests and users through the ordeal of registering for an account to use the hotel, B&B or Marinas Wi-Fi service. Avoid making your internet service a route through which you acquire MIS. However, just because you are offering free Wi-Fi it does not have to mean that you provide it to anyone who passes by. Providing a wireless network password is an easy way to prevent unconstitutional usage.
Furthermore, make it a point to offer an internet setup process that allows visitors to connect and surf seamlessly without any interruptions. Also make sure that the wireless signal reaches every part of your B&B or property to ensure convenience in web connectivity.
Stanley Jenson is help people to provide WiFi for holiday parks,
Internet Marketing Articles1. Hire Reputation Management Services India To Enhance Yoru Brand Image Online
2. Engaging Customers’ Needs An Exceptional Online Marketing Strategies
3. Digital Marketing Agency In Hyderabad- Genius It Solutions
Author: Genius It Solutions
4. Advantage Of Buying Cheap Traffic From Buysitestraffic.com And Working
5. Improve Search Engine Rank For Better Conversion
Author: Subodh Verma
6. Rank Top By Being Friend With Search Engines
Author: Subodh Verma
7. Why Ppc Is Important For Your Business Improvement
Author: Subodh Verma
8. The Most Effective Website Designing Solutions Delivered
9. Weed Seed Affiliate Programs - Why You Are Not Making Money?
Author: Joel Carsen
10. How To Crack Maximum Profits By Hiring Ppc Management Services Company In New York?
Author: Saurabh Mishra
11. Reasons For Ecommerce Abandoned Carts From Checkout, And How To Deal With Them?
12. Reverse Advertising
Author: Neha Mathur
13. Web Scraping Services Looks For The Most Relevant Information
Author: Devendra Baghel
14. Online Marketing Has Become An Central Point For Growing Business
15. Digital Indya Is The Best Digital Marketing Agency In Delhi Deals In Online Marketing And It Solutio
Author: Digital Indya