ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Static Vs Dynamic Website – Which Is Better?
Total Articles: 8
Countless numbers of people surf the web to gain information, send and retrieve e-mails, make bank transactions, book travel packages, and shop for things. For people to be able to carry out all these activities, these activities need to be presented in a user-friendly and comprehensible manner. Therefore, while designing a website these things have to be kept in mind. You also need to decide whether you want a static or dynamic website.
A static website can be defined as the elements of the Internet that is written in HTML. It can only provide the information, which is written in HTML. This information cannot be altered unless changes are made in the source code. The reason for this is that each page in a static website is a distinct document and is not created from any database. Therefore, the web pages in a static website display the same information each time a user visits it. Moreover, a static website cannot be changed by everybody except a web designer or a person proficient in HTML.
There is a vast difference between static and dynamic website. However, this does not mean that one is better than the other. You can opt to design a static website, if:
•your aim is to design a simple website.
•you do not intend to make frequent changes to your website.
•you do not plan to optimize your website for search engines.
•you do not propose to improve your online business.
•you are quite confident that you will not require adding or modifying any functionality later on.
On the other hand, you can decide on a dynamic website, if:
•your aim is to design a website that can draw maximum visitors.
•you intend to make frequent alterations to your website.
•you propose to increase your online business.
•you may want to insert some functionality later on.
•you know that your website will be updated by other people also.
•you plan to optimize your website for search engines.
At the end of the day, you have to decide what type of website you want to design. To do so, you need to find out the purpose of the website and what type of website you have the expertise to maintain. If you plan a website with only a few pages and with very little updating, then static will be a better option as it is easy and cost-effective. On the other hand, if you plan a website that requires frequent updating, then a dynamic website is a better choice.Web Design Company Faridabad,
Web Design Articles1. How To Choose A Best Web Design Company
Author: Madan Kumar
2. Significance Of Website Speed Optimisation
3. Why Need An Event App For Your Event?
4. Utilizing Touch Displays To Reinforce Client Experience
5. Touch Screen Kiosks And Their Many Benefits
6. Top Advantages Associated With Using A Conference Mobile App For Any Meeting
7. Tips To Selecting The Best Iphone Audio Event Application – Top Must Have Features
8. The Reason Why You’re Event Would Need The App?
9. Online Digital Screen Kiosks – The New Business Trendy
10. Mobile App Development To Take Your Businesses Ahead
11. Mobile App Developer - Why Your Business Must Have One
12. How To Get The Best Augmented Reality Company For Ar Application Development?
13. How To Choose The Best Software Development Firm
14. Effective Digital Signs Is A Team Effort
15. Digital Signage - 3 Useful Rules To Succeed