ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Luxurious Vacation In A Luxury Hotel Of Gili Air
Total Articles: 13
Gili air, a tropical Indonesian island,is increasingly getting popular as tourist destination. The moment you land in island, you would be mesmerized by the beauty of island. The picture perfect scenery, powdery beaches, crystal clear water, friendly people-Gili air is the perfect painted backdrop island.There are many tourist attractions spots in Gili air which attract people from near and far to this paradise on earth. There is a lotto see and enjoy in Gili air.
The hotels of Gili air depict the hospitality of this island. There are a lot of luxury hotels in Giliair to offer a comfortable stay. These Gili air hotels are an epitome of luxury with excellent service and facilities.These luxury hotels in Gili air are designedin such a way to cater to the needs of its guests. These hotels are equipped with all major amenities like swimming pool , conference facilities ,Satellite TV, 24X7 room service,direct dial telephone, air conditioned rooms, safe deposit vaults, in house restaurant. These hotels ensure that you do not miss lip smacking cuisines of the Gili air. These hotels are having well versed cooks which will make you savor the taste of Gilian cuisine for the life time. The cosmopolitan restaurants present in these hotels provide a wide variety of delectable food options to choose from the menu cart. The local delicacies offered here are a must try apart from the Japanese, Chinese, Mexican,Indian, Italian, lots more cuisines.
Gili air is also supposed to be a heaven for shopping lovers. Once you visit the local market, no one can resist from purchasing exclusive offerings from these markets. Here more you bargain cheaper you can buy the stuff. The inexpensive stuff is definitely going to increase your baggage when you would be flying back home.
Gili air also has a large list of interesting adventure activities for its tourists like deep sea diving, snorkeling, scootering, kayaking, white water rafting etc. The tourists can also enjoy jungle treks, mountain climbing or cycling. These hotels offer a complete package for all these activities o can assist you in choosing these adventure activities package from outside vendors.
In short, the paradise island- Gili air is an experience in itself. It is a perfect blend of rich past and modern present in the lap of mother nature. The beauty of these will leave you awestruck. Hence, whenever you plan your next vacation, Gili air should be your destination. Ombak Sunset is one of the finest hotels in the Gili air. It is equipped with all the modern facilities you can think of as well as gives you a taste of local culture. It believes in fulfilling your dream of a dream holiday.
About Author : -
Victor Herbert is a trailblazer in the hotel business. He has successfully settled a chain of luxury hotels in giliair location. He likes competition and constantly sounds out “contest brings the character”. Aside from this he also looks after the surroundings and calls for some developmental steps in hand for the amelioration of the neighborhood.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson