ALL >> Travel >> View Article
A Glimpse Of Indian Golden Triangle Tours
Total Articles: 4
Indian Golden triangle tour is an amazing means of exploring the history, class and the grandeur of three beautiful cities of India viz. Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. It is usually preferred by foreigners visiting India for the first time to start their journey with India Golden triangle tours. Delhi is one of the convenient points of entering into Indian subcontinent. People from all over India love to have a trip to Delhi, Jaipur and Agra, once in a life time. All three cities in Golden India tours are the famous tourist destinations. And all of them give travel freaks a distinct taste of India.
Founded in 18th century, Jaipur holds great significance in India for its rich cultural heritage, numerous forts, temples and palaces singing the glory of the history of India. Jaipur is also known as Pink city for its plenty of glorious pink structures. Some of the top attractions of Jaipur include Rajasthani art & culture, Rajasthani dance, elephant Safari through the countryside, Bazar Walk in Jaipur city and Rajasthani cuisine. Some of the must visit places in jaipur includes Amer Fort, Jaipur city, Hawa Mehal, Jantar Mantar and the markets in Jaipur city, Shesh Mahal, Raj Mandir Cinema, Birla Mandir and Chokhi Dhani.
Located at the distance of 200 km from Delhi, Agra is situated on the banks of Yamuna River. Agra is famous throughout world for Taj Mahal, the beautiful and unique construction of the Mughal era and one out of seven wonders of the world. It took 22 years (1630-1652) and 20,000 workers, masons and jewellers to built this perfectly symmetrical monument finished by grand quality marvel amidst the landscaped gardens. However, there are many other fascinating monuments and places of attractions in Agra, such as Agra fort, Akbar’s mausoleum, the baby taj or the tomb of Itimad-ud-daulah, Chini ka Rauza, Fatehpur Sikri, Jama Masjid, Moti Masjid etc.
Delhi being the capital of India is dotted with famous temples, modern shopping arcades, landscaped gardens, modern buildings and heritage sites. It has multitude of attractions to be visited. Few prominent and must visit places in Delhi includes India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan, Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, Garden of Five Senses, Dilli Haat, Chandni Chowk, Lotus Temple, Purana Quila, Guru Dwara Sees Ganj Sahib and Bangla Sahib. Besides it, Delhi is one of the most popular shopping hubs and food hubs in India. You can satiate your taste buds with a classic variety of national, regional and international cuisines in Delhi.
For those looking for a trip that gives them chance to have a glimpse of royal cultural splendour of Indian kings and queens, Indian Golden triangle tour is the best choice. There are many travel companies offering affordable Jaipur travel packages as well as Indian golden tour packages.
Travel Articles1. La Ciudad De Marrakech
2. Secure A Deluxe Limo And Feel Like A Star On Your Wedding Day
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Buffalo River Float Trips – Go River Rafting To Enjoy With Your Family
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Bachelorette Party - A Crazy And Classy Night Out With Pittsburgh Limousine Service
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
5. Enjoying The Glamour And The Luxury Of Dc Limo
Author: Enjoying the Glamour and the Luxury of DC Limo
6. Limo Hire - Limo Hire London | Party Bus Hire London
7. Jeju Island And Busan Tour
Author: Tommy Na
8. Event Photographer In Argentina Can Capture Those Precious Touring Moments In The Camera!
Author: Cogert Ayala
9. Know How Owning A Shipping Container Will Benefit You
Author: Catherine Jade
10. Enjoy The Best Of Fujairah City Tours
11. Explore The Paradise By Luxurious Tour Packages
Author: Ankit Patel
12. Have An Exceptional Super Jeep Iceland Ride
Author: Ice Rovers
13. Cape Town Offers A Plethora Of Thrilling Mtb Cycling Routes That Make Each Tour Exciting
Author: Mark Robert Lawson
14. Clearly Honor Your Vows With Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
15. Get Pleasure From A Budget Tour In Kenya - A Leading Holiday Destination In Africa
Author: Nadzua Matara