ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Spectacular Hill Stations In Himachal Pradesh
Total Articles: 4
Himachal Pradesh is covered with some of the most spectacular hill stations in India depicting the real charm of India. It has a plenty of lush green forests, snow covered peaks, tranquil rivers &lakes and splendid valleys that attracts thousands of tourists from all over the world. It is not only the beauty and charm of the Himachal that attracts people; many destinations in Himachal are also popular for sports activities such as trekking, paragliding, hiking, angling, etc. Every year thousands of couples book for Himachal honeymoon packages to have a romantic retreat in splendid Himachal hill stations. If you are looking for Himachal packages, you will find plenty of splendid hill stations in Himachal Pradesh such as Shimla, Dharamshala, Kullu Valley, Shimla, Manali and Chamba.
Situated at an altitude of 2205 meters in the North-West of Himalyas, Shimla is one of the most popular hill stations in India. It is also the capital of Himachal Pradesh. Known as queen of hill stations, Shimla is draped with the utmost beauty of nature. Some of the popular tourist attractions in Shimla include Mall road, Shimla ridge, Annadela, Glenn and the prospect hill.
Surrounded by the majestic mountain peaks, ancient temples and beautiful monasties, Dharamshala is also popular for being the official residence of Dalai Lama, situated in McLeodGanj, a suburb of Dharamshala in Kangra district. The snow clad mountains, dense coniferous forest and beautiful flora and fauna makes Dharamshala truly a place to fall in love. Some of the must visit attractions in Dharamshala includes Triund, Dharamkot, Kareri, Dal Lake, Nurpur, Kunal Pathri, St. John's Church etc.
Kullu is the capital town of Kullu district in Himachal Pradesh. It is an open braid valley formed between Manali and Largi by the Beas River. Manali lies in Kullu district and is situated at an altitude of 2050 m. Kullu Manali is surrounded by several beautiful hilly spots such as Rohtang Pass, Hidumba temple, Vashist hot water springs & temple, Rahala waterfalls and Gauri Shankar temple at Dashal village. It is also popular for adventurous activities such as paragliding, skiing, trekking, and scooter riding on snow and lot more.
Lying between the Zanskar and Dhauladhar range and situated at an altitude of 726 meter above the sea level, Chamba is one of the most beautiful valleys in the lap of Himalaya. Khajjar lake, Kalatop wildlife sanctuary, Chamera dham, Chamunda devi temple, Bhuri sing museum, Laxmi Narayan temple, Gauri Shakar temple, Brajeshwari temple, Gandhi gate are some of the not to be missed attractions in the Chamba valley. Chamba can be visited throughout the year. This is what makes it a popular honeymoon destination in India. It is also a hub of a variety of adventurous activities such as mountaineering, rock climbing, river rafting etc.
You can either choose to visit any of the destinations in Himachal or complete Himachal packages, which will enable you to have a glimpse of all the major hill stations in Himachal.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson