ALL >> Business >> View Article
Fact To Be Known About Life Insurance By Every Singaporean
Total Articles: 4
Many of us know the importance of life insurance even though many of us a clueless about how it works. Here are some basic things to understand about Singapore life insurance, if you are in this part of the world.
What is life coverage? It can be stated as the financial product that can help you when you come across some serious illnesses, permanent disability or even it can help your family on your sudden demise. The premium is the price of the insurance policy and this is a sum that you will have to pay either annually or on a monthly basis. This amount to be paid will be determined by your insurance company on the basis of a number of factors like family history, health, age, etc.…..
The insurance company will identify your vulnerability to different diseases like industrial accidents, heart diseases, cancer, etc.…… Once these things are analyzed, the premium will be determined to match the risk and this is the reason why the premium to be paid by each person differs from that of others.
In addition to the insurance companies, almost all Singaporeans are already covered under the Government Healthcare Scheme called as Medishield life and payouts from the private insurers can be used for complementing the payouts from the Medishield coverage on the basis of the terms of the policy and terms.
Why it can be a saving for you? Some years ago, insurance companies in Singapore realized that only a few people come forward to buy their products because of the following reasons.
In general, older people will have to pay a higher premium and so to avoid huge premiums and so with the fear of higher premium, they do not come forward to insure themselves.
Many people wonder that what will happen if nothing happens to me as the premiums paid will become waste.
Due to the above-mentioned reasons, insurance companies started to add extra features to their polices like having coverages double like investments and savings. This is why many Singapore life insurance policies, not just assure of payment in the event of loss of the policy holder, but they also assure a lump sum payment on completion of the period of coverage. So, they now turn out to be an alternative to bank savings deposit.
In addition, when people purchase the right policy after comparing the different benefits, they can enjoy long-term benefits and professional service providers can help them in the selection of the right policy.
Life insurance is always the backbone of any solid financial plan. Insuranceguru.com.sg is firm who tied up with insurance agents of more than 12 major insurance companies in Singapore and helps you to get the best life insurance quote that would satisfy all your needs. To explore more, visit us online at http://insuranceguru.com.sg/
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help