ALL >> Business >> View Article
Fact To Be Known About Life Insurance By Every Singaporean
Total Articles: 4
Many of us know the importance of life insurance even though many of us a clueless about how it works. Here are some basic things to understand about Singapore life insurance, if you are in this part of the world.
What is life coverage? It can be stated as the financial product that can help you when you come across some serious illnesses, permanent disability or even it can help your family on your sudden demise. The premium is the price of the insurance policy and this is a sum that you will have to pay either annually or on a monthly basis. This amount to be paid will be determined by your insurance company on the basis of a number of factors like family history, health, age, etc.…..
The insurance company will identify your vulnerability to different diseases like industrial accidents, heart diseases, cancer, etc.…… Once these things are analyzed, the premium will be determined to match the risk and this is the reason why the premium to be paid by each person differs from that of others.
In addition to the insurance companies, almost all Singaporeans are already covered under the Government Healthcare Scheme called as Medishield life and payouts from the private insurers can be used for complementing the payouts from the Medishield coverage on the basis of the terms of the policy and terms.
Why it can be a saving for you? Some years ago, insurance companies in Singapore realized that only a few people come forward to buy their products because of the following reasons.
In general, older people will have to pay a higher premium and so to avoid huge premiums and so with the fear of higher premium, they do not come forward to insure themselves.
Many people wonder that what will happen if nothing happens to me as the premiums paid will become waste.
Due to the above-mentioned reasons, insurance companies started to add extra features to their polices like having coverages double like investments and savings. This is why many Singapore life insurance policies, not just assure of payment in the event of loss of the policy holder, but they also assure a lump sum payment on completion of the period of coverage. So, they now turn out to be an alternative to bank savings deposit.
In addition, when people purchase the right policy after comparing the different benefits, they can enjoy long-term benefits and professional service providers can help them in the selection of the right policy.
Life insurance is always the backbone of any solid financial plan. Insuranceguru.com.sg is firm who tied up with insurance agents of more than 12 major insurance companies in Singapore and helps you to get the best life insurance quote that would satisfy all your needs. To explore more, visit us online at http://insuranceguru.com.sg/
Business Articles1. Which Steps Are To Be Followed To Ensure Efficient Wastewater Recycling System
Author: Steve Cherng
2. Valhalla Mining Offers: What We Offer And Who We Are
3. Should I Invest In Bitcoin In 2017? Here’s What You Need To Know
4. Our Cryptocurrency Exchange And Bitcoin Mining Services Are The Best
5. How Does Cryptocurrency Ming And Bitcoin Mining Work?
6. Valhalla Mining - Service Overview, Technology, For Sellers, For Buyers The Benefits Of Cryptocurren
7. Can You Make Profit With Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Mining? Is Bitcoin Mining And Cryptocurrency Min
8. A Beginners Guide To Cryptocurrency Mining: What Should You Know?
9. Popular Established Sites That Appreciate Bitcoins And Cryptocurrency Mining.
10. Disadvantages Of Cryptocurrency Mining
11. 4 Reasons Why Merchandising Plays An Important Role In Retail Sales
Author: Lily Alvin
12. Have You Ever Read About Digital Currency Mining?
13. Buying And Investing In Cryptocurrency
14. Elucidation Of Bitcoin Cloud Mining
15. Get Better Returns Than Stock Market And Real Estate Through Bitcoin Mining