ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Play With Your Creativity
Total Articles: 31
Creativity is a combination of imagination and effort. People use creativity to innovate new things to simplify life and leave an example for others to follow. We should use the same creativity to decorate or redecorate homes and office spaces. People usually decorate their homes according to their taste and style. They normally decorate based on a single theme and style, ranging from contemporary, ethnical, vaastu-compliant or a mix of one or two main themes. Think diligently over it and decide which could be the one that could suit your way of living, style and personality.
Play with light: Use light shades, chandeliers, candles, pendant lights among many others to lighten up the room. Lighting is an ingredient part of home decor and should be used according to the section of the house. Kitchen should be well lit, drawing room can have fluorescent or bright lights and bedroom should be lit dim. We suggest using dimmers to regulate the lighting from the above light sources.
Play with accessories: Wall murals and wall hangings, if chosen correctly, would certainly add to the glamor and charm to the home decor. This may be the final nail in the coffin to complete the home decor. Again, remember to chose colors that complement the overall home decor setting.
Being religious is good: It is said that keeping Radha-Krishna in the house brings prosperity, well-being and good health. It spreads warmth and people find themselves in peace and harmony. New-wed couples should always keep them in the house which will always keep the love spark between them forever. It also gives wings to your imagination and adds depth to your thinking. The subjects become limitless and your mind become multi-dimensional. There are many artifacts including Radha Krishna paintings and Radha Krishan statues and sculptures are available in the market. Wall murals and wall hangings with pictures of Radha Krishna engraved on them add charm and joy to the home. These artifacts not only look good in the house but add a spiritual value to it also.
Other artifacts that are often neglected in the bigger scheme of things: Few of the artifacts such as wall clocks, candles and handicrafts do come along in some phase of the other in home decoration, but is obviously not the first hand choice for many of us. Our suggestion is to make these a part of the bigger picture and give proper footage in the house that these artifacts deserve. A small brass Buddha sculpture or wooden polished piece of flower pot add old world charm in the midst of your beautiful settings.
ArtsNyou.com is an exciting and inspiring way to buy paintings . With Wonderful range of Art Prints, Posters, Canvas Prints, Photography , Oil Paintings , etc.; we are proud to be best online art gallery.
Home and Garden Articles1. Electrical Service Upgrade For Safe And Uninterrupted Energy Consumption
Author: Christine Delongte
2. 4 Reasons Why Renovating Your Cottage Is A Good Idea
Author: Christine Delongte
3. Guide To Buying Wooden Wall Clocks For Homes And Offices
Author: Jeremy Kugler
4. Emergency Plumbing Repair Service For Home And Office
Author: Jack Ronald
5. Should I Replace My Entry Door?
Author: Mary Morris
6. Best Range Of Gas Cook Tops
7. Slab Leak Repair In The Easiest And Most Efficient Way
8. Top Reasons To Opt For Professional Window Glass Replacement In Chicago
Author: Russell Rabin
9. Pool Remodeling- Getting A New And Wonderful Pool For Your Home In Charleston
Author: David Smith
10. Everything You Should Know About Services In End Of Lease Cleaning
Author: Karanveer Rawat
11. Steps To Take Before You Buy A Mowing Franchise: Businesses For Sale
Author: Phil Maunder
12. Classic Design Of Venetian Blinds Giving Flexible Control Of Light And Privacy
Author: Joseph Zammit
13. The Biggest Home Furnishing Trends Of 2017 That Will Rule Your Home
Author: Nupur Tiwari
14. Architecture Design Ideas That Influence Modern Lifestyles
Author: Saloni Sharma
15. Waterproofing Of Timber Structures
Author: Matthew Lavitov