ALL >> Business >> View Article
Advantages Of Using Low Led Profile Bulbs And Led Driver Specifications
Total Articles: 10
There has been a steep development in the field of lighting and it has taken a new turn with the introduction of LED technology. At first filament bulbs came into existence which was replaced by inert gases bulbs and then use of CFLs was practiced. But when the advantages of the use of LED profile exposed, people started to make use in every domestic and commercial application. Let us briefly discuss about the advantages of using LED bulbs.
• Illumination: The illumination capacity of LED bulbs is certainly high. A single LED bulb can be used for illuminating a whole room.
• Energy expense: LED bulbs operate in either 5v or 12v power supply which is negligible as compared to the energy expense of the other illuminating devices. Low LED profile bulbs can be a great accessory in reducing your energy expense.
• Technology: Filament bulbs and CFLs make use of inert gases for illumination which does not make it suitable for illumination while LED uses semiconductor technology which perfectly suits it for using in outdoor applications. In this process, high energy causes the electron to move into excited state and while its return to the normal state it emits color. The variation in the illuminated color is because of the differences in the valency of the excited electrons.
• Temperature: Most of the illuminating device releases a lot of heat and the heat released is directly proportional to the degree of illumination. So, for more brightness you have to suffer high temperature. But using low LED profile bulbs helps to get rid of the excess temperature since it operates at very low voltage.
• Lifespan: It is obvious that the lifespan of a device working with high temperature get deteriorated with time and it is quite similar with the illuminating devices. But LED does not emit much heat which adds to the lifespan of these bulbs. A single LED has about 70000 hrs of lifespan.
• Tough and durable: Because of the tough nature of the LED bulbs, they are used for every industrial application.
As we all knew that the voltage and the current driven (5-12 volts) by the LED bulbs from the mains (240 volts) is negligible. So, in order to match the requirements of the strips a LED driver is used. It is a self contained power supply (usually a transformer) which helps in matching the voltage requirements of the input and output terminals. The transformer is usually a step down transformer which is used to decrease the voltage and current requirements. It is even used to change alternative to direct current as used by the LED strips.
LED driver should be used only after calculating the load supplies of the strip. It is so because characteristics of the driver usually differ in terms of the load requirements. The load requirements of the LED strip should match with the driver to prevent electrical short-circuiting. If you are purchasing a flex LED strip from an online store, then at first read the load specifications and then you can certainly purchase the required driver.
Willox Martin sheds light on how the light-emitting diode bulbs are going to transform the lighting industry due to their less consumption of electricity, unmatched durability, top-quality luminance and low CO2 emission. Meine-LEDs.com is the best place to order varieties of LED bulb and LED profil at special prices. Find various types of LED treiber here too.
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla