ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
What Does A Two-room Residential Property At Ahmedabad Cost You?
Total Articles: 19
Ahmedabad, in spite of being a tier-2 city, has made commendable progress in real estate. Though 2014 has witnessed a 8% fall in launch of new units, the realty market in the city seems to be a steady one. But, on the positive side, the number of project launches in the first quarter of the year has almost doubled. As far as the prices are concerned, Ahmedabad remains under the radar of budget-minded buyers. It carries affordable property rates and there are only a handful of locations where prices fall in high segment. This article peeps a bit into the average prices prevalent over its several localities.
Among the areas where average price of a two-room apartment falls below 15 lakh are many. Vatva, Naroda, SP Road, Bopal, and New Ranip are the localities that offer apartments at budget prices. Naroda is a suburb situated over GAV(Gandhinagar-Ahmedabad-Vadodra) Corridor. It has also got strategic advantage of being located over National Highway 8. Bopal, a satellite town, is another suburb of Ahmedabad property.
In 15-20 lakh segment, one would a whole lot of options. Among the common ones are Gandhinagar, Shahibaug, Saraspur, Mehsana Highway, Vasna, Ranip, and Gota. Gandhinagar, city's capital and known for its civic amenities, is a major hub of residential property in Ahmedabad. In the higher range come well-developed areas like Maninagar, Chandkheda, Bodakdev, Vejalpur and Motera. 2 BHK properties across these would cost you anywhere in 20-30 lakh price bracket. The other locations with similar price rates are Thaltej, Ghodasar, C.G. Road, Satellite, and Ahmedabad Mehsana.
Vastrapur is one of the fastest developing nodes of the city. Being located on S.G. Road, it garners attention of real estate buyers and investors. S.G. Highway is a preferred location due to the cheap prices that it offers. Over years, it has become major commercial hub of Ahmedabad. Motera, preferred location for buying property at Ahmedabad, is known for its traffic-sans roads. Every year, it witnesses huge influx of people here from all backgrounds. Chandkheda is a plush residential area; Famous for housing ONGC company as well as ONGC Colony, it comprises of several housing complexes.
To know more about the rates of residential properties in the city, look through property sites in India. These websites let the end-users explore listed projects online and sort them in terms of several parameters. Keep track of price trends prevalent over a give quarter of the year.
Makaan.com is a major property websites that is known for its dynamic functionality features. The site features 2, 3, 4 BHK properties at Ahmedabad across variable price brackets.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Get Top Real Estate Developers In Bangalore
2. What To Know About Buying A House
3. Experience The High-class Lifestyle At Ariisto Celestia
Author: Nikku Sharma
4. Is Your Property Broker Cheating You?
Author: Priya Jain
5. What Documents To Check To Avoid Fraud When Buying House/property?
Author: Priya Jain
6. Shriram Chirping Woods – Chirping Happiness In Lives Of All Its Residents
Author: Sapna Singh
7. Apartments In Bellandur: Perfect Investment For Techies From Adjoining Workplaces
Author: Red Coupon
8. A Short And Easy Guide To Purchasing Property In Bulgaria
Author: Andy Turver
9. Looking To Buy Your Dream Home? Know How To Negotiate Property Purchase
Author: Priya Jain
10. Quick Guide For Selecting As Short Sale Realtor
Author: RC NC
11. Boerne Tx Homes For Sale – Get The Comparable Price With The Help Of Boerne Tx Real Estate Agent!
Author: Richmond Frasier
12. A Potent Force In Real Estate- Suninder Sandha
13. For Prime Real Estate, Istanbul Is The Premier Choice
Author: Hariom Sharan
14. The Support Of Best Luxury Home Designs For Building A Home
Author: Leila Adam
15. Reasons For The Increasing Real Estate Interest In Talegaon