ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
The Fashionable Organdy Or Argundi Work Salwar Kameez
Total Articles: 278
The fine, feminine, fashionable and fancy Organdy Salwar suits are the best and most awaiting attires of Fashion World today.
Salwar Suits are the logos of Indian tradition and culture. These are the remarkable and conspicuous trendy gatherings today.
Especially, Organdy Salwar Suits are the women’s first choices for any special event. These conventional and incredible organdie works have a huge request from different territories of India.
Organdy Salwar Suits have a cut that they flatter both younger and elder generations.
Organdy or Organdie or Argundi is a French word, means a very fine transparent fabric with a stiff finish. Organdy is a balanced plain weave known for its sheer and crispness. And it has a tendency to wrinkling.
Organdy is a historical re-enactment period garb. But there is no particular evidence about the origin and history of this fabric. Many years ago, Victoria magazine showed a woman in Pure Organdy dress. Later in 19th century, it was a basic and standard fabric for under garments such as petticoats, linings etc.
So Undoubtedly, Organdy was treated as an “old-fashioned” dress long back. And now it became a hot cake in India.
These are the outstanding weaving works made by connoisseurs and are well-famed for its fine, crispy, light in weight and transparent textures.
Generally, Organdy is woven from cotton. Now days, weavers are blending it in silk, cotton and polyester. Depending on stiffness, Organdy comes in three finishing weaves, stiff or permanent, semi-stiff and soft. Stiff is very common, semi-stiff and soft are very fine and popular clothes.
Stiff is mainly used to make loose garments where as Soft and Semi-stiffs are used to produce the clothes of hot weather conditions.
To gain the crispy quality in fabrication, weavers make acid finishing to Organdy. It gains a wavy pattern which is very similar to Organza. And the main differences between the two is,
Organdy is made of cotton where as the other is made of silk.
Organdy is made of high thread counts where as the other is of low.
Its treatment is very similar to starching. A combed yarn is used by the weavers to remove short fabric fibers as to arrange the rest in a flat bundle with fibers in the same direction.
As to compete with other fashions, weavers made very intricate works like block printings, mirror works, gold printings, abstract paintings, madhubani paintings, black bandings and other floral works. The very common motifs like flowers, animals, fruits, peacocks and other embroidery works are also in use.
Organdy Salwar suits of soft and semi-stiff are summer wears of women. Organdy Salwar suits with intricate works are perfect college and corporate wears. Designer Organdy Salwar suits with painting and embroidery works are apt for bridal ceremonies, functions and other grand events.
Today, Organdie Salwar Suits have an incredible business values all over the world.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Be A Show Stopper With Michael Kors Bags!
2. 5 T-shirt Designs That Will Never Go Out Of Fashion
Author: Maulik Shah
3. What Are The Benefits Of Buying African Fabrics?
Author: Anil kumar
4. What Is The Perfect Business Attire For Women?
5. How To Look More Confident In Your Business Attire?
6. What Kind Of Skirt Suits Is Mostly Appropriate In Offices?
7. Luminox Land Sentry 0200 Series Swiss Quartz 100m Xl.0201.bo Men's Watch| When Hands-free Timekeepin
Author: Jasson C
8. Find Beautiful Designer Jackets For Womens Online
9. Factors To Consider When Buying High Heels
Author: Sam u
10. Bridesmaid Dresses - Get Your Bridesmaids Shine On Your Wedding Day
11. We Wanted To Create Something The Kids Wanted To Wear And Look Really Smart In
Author: nilesh Thakkar
12. The Useful Way To Choose Affordable Ball Gown Wedding Dress
13. Finding Uk Plus Size Swimwear Quickly And Easily
14. Why Diamond Jewelry Is The Best For Every Occasion
Author: Archana Pandit
15. All Kinds Of Occasion Dresses
Author: Ariel Udress.co.nz