ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Plan Your Holiday Trip To Kerala This Summer!
Total Articles: 13
"God's Own Country", Kerala was formed in November, 1956 as a state in the south west region of India. The place has a wide spread area of about 15000 square miles and is bordered by Karnataka. It is the most beautiful state in the South India and one of the most sought after tourist destinations in India. In recent years, Kerala tourism has increased by manifolds and now is one of the major sources of living for the people here. There are multiple reasons to why Kerala is a popular tourist destination that are-
Kerala has a coast line widespread in area of 550 kms across the Arabian Sea. The beaches are very clean and the place is carpeted green with coconut trees. Kovalam beach is one of the most popular beaches of Kerala. These beaches are amongst the major attractions of Kerala tour.
Kerala is very famous for its natural beauty. This place will surely bring you a step closer to the nature. The whole place is covered with rich green flora and the fresh air of the place will give you a healing touch of the nature that are compelling enough to spend holidays in Kerala. Kerala is widely covered with coconut trees, palm trees and many others. This helps to neutralize the temperature to moderate as compared to other parts of the south India.
Culture of Kerala-
The culture of Kerala will provide you a window to seek into the blend of South Indian culture. It is a wonderful symphony of Aryan and Dravidian culture. This will make your Kerala Tour more pleasurable.
There is countless number of luxurious hotels and resorts in Kerala making the night stays available at nominal prices. They offer high end and best in class service at a relatively lower price. Many 4 and 5 star hotels offer the rooms for stay with all amenities at a very low price. This will make your trip more relaxing and pleasurable. Resorts setup by many renowned Multinational companies offers unmatched and unsurpassed services to the visitors that are worth spending an extra penny.
There are many good hotels here such as - Cochin Hotels- Napier House, Chittoor Palace Boutique, Koder House Boutique, Brunton Boatyard, Fort Heritage and Malabar House Boutique and Kannur Hotel- Kairali Heritage
Kerala is rich in making the options available to its tourists for sightseeing. There are many places here that are worth exploring. The main cities that are major attractions of kerala are Alleppey, Kumarakom, Periyar, Pathanamthitta, Kovalam, Kollam and Varkala.
However, make sure that you get the Kerala Tour package organised from a reliable tour operator so that you are not charged extra fares for stay. Holidays to Kerala are surely going to be cherished all through your life!
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus