ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Plan Your Holiday Trip To Kerala This Summer!
Total Articles: 13
"God's Own Country", Kerala was formed in November, 1956 as a state in the south west region of India. The place has a wide spread area of about 15000 square miles and is bordered by Karnataka. It is the most beautiful state in the South India and one of the most sought after tourist destinations in India. In recent years, Kerala tourism has increased by manifolds and now is one of the major sources of living for the people here. There are multiple reasons to why Kerala is a popular tourist destination that are-
Kerala has a coast line widespread in area of 550 kms across the Arabian Sea. The beaches are very clean and the place is carpeted green with coconut trees. Kovalam beach is one of the most popular beaches of Kerala. These beaches are amongst the major attractions of Kerala tour.
Kerala is very famous for its natural beauty. This place will surely bring you a step closer to the nature. The whole place is covered with rich green flora and the fresh air of the place will give you a healing touch of the nature that are compelling enough to spend holidays in Kerala. Kerala is widely covered with coconut trees, palm trees and many others. This helps to neutralize the temperature to moderate as compared to other parts of the south India.
Culture of Kerala-
The culture of Kerala will provide you a window to seek into the blend of South Indian culture. It is a wonderful symphony of Aryan and Dravidian culture. This will make your Kerala Tour more pleasurable.
There is countless number of luxurious hotels and resorts in Kerala making the night stays available at nominal prices. They offer high end and best in class service at a relatively lower price. Many 4 and 5 star hotels offer the rooms for stay with all amenities at a very low price. This will make your trip more relaxing and pleasurable. Resorts setup by many renowned Multinational companies offers unmatched and unsurpassed services to the visitors that are worth spending an extra penny.
There are many good hotels here such as - Cochin Hotels- Napier House, Chittoor Palace Boutique, Koder House Boutique, Brunton Boatyard, Fort Heritage and Malabar House Boutique and Kannur Hotel- Kairali Heritage
Kerala is rich in making the options available to its tourists for sightseeing. There are many places here that are worth exploring. The main cities that are major attractions of kerala are Alleppey, Kumarakom, Periyar, Pathanamthitta, Kovalam, Kollam and Varkala.
However, make sure that you get the Kerala Tour package organised from a reliable tour operator so that you are not charged extra fares for stay. Holidays to Kerala are surely going to be cherished all through your life!
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David