ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Plan Your Holiday Trip To Kerala This Summer!
Total Articles: 13
"God's Own Country", Kerala was formed in November, 1956 as a state in the south west region of India. The place has a wide spread area of about 15000 square miles and is bordered by Karnataka. It is the most beautiful state in the South India and one of the most sought after tourist destinations in India. In recent years, Kerala tourism has increased by manifolds and now is one of the major sources of living for the people here. There are multiple reasons to why Kerala is a popular tourist destination that are-
Kerala has a coast line widespread in area of 550 kms across the Arabian Sea. The beaches are very clean and the place is carpeted green with coconut trees. Kovalam beach is one of the most popular beaches of Kerala. These beaches are amongst the major attractions of Kerala tour.
Kerala is very famous for its natural beauty. This place will surely bring you a step closer to the nature. The whole place is covered with rich green flora and the fresh air of the place will give you a healing touch of the nature that are compelling enough to spend holidays in Kerala. Kerala is widely covered with coconut trees, palm trees and many others. This helps to neutralize the temperature to moderate as compared to other parts of the south India.
Culture of Kerala-
The culture of Kerala will provide you a window to seek into the blend of South Indian culture. It is a wonderful symphony of Aryan and Dravidian culture. This will make your Kerala Tour more pleasurable.
There is countless number of luxurious hotels and resorts in Kerala making the night stays available at nominal prices. They offer high end and best in class service at a relatively lower price. Many 4 and 5 star hotels offer the rooms for stay with all amenities at a very low price. This will make your trip more relaxing and pleasurable. Resorts setup by many renowned Multinational companies offers unmatched and unsurpassed services to the visitors that are worth spending an extra penny.
There are many good hotels here such as - Cochin Hotels- Napier House, Chittoor Palace Boutique, Koder House Boutique, Brunton Boatyard, Fort Heritage and Malabar House Boutique and Kannur Hotel- Kairali Heritage
Kerala is rich in making the options available to its tourists for sightseeing. There are many places here that are worth exploring. The main cities that are major attractions of kerala are Alleppey, Kumarakom, Periyar, Pathanamthitta, Kovalam, Kollam and Varkala.
However, make sure that you get the Kerala Tour package organised from a reliable tour operator so that you are not charged extra fares for stay. Holidays to Kerala are surely going to be cherished all through your life!
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe