ALL >> Health >> View Article
Eyes Mean Nothing Without Vision
Total Articles: 174
With the increase in the pollution and bad weather conditions due to climate change eye infections happen. In today’s world everyone is keeping themselves busy in their own work and thus prolong hours of working leads to eye stress. People prefer more of fast food and other ready to cook food in a way all the necessary nutrients are being missed by us. And in a way we lack taking up balanced diet. Thus, by including all of these issues it is certain to have problem related to eyes. Laser-assisted in-situ keratomileusis (LASIK) eye surgery is a procedure that corrects certain vision problems, reducing or eliminating the need for eyeglasses or corrective lenses. LASIK eye surgery is the most common type of refractive surgery to cure nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism and other eye issues related to vision. Refractive surgery changes the shape of the dome-shaped transparent tissue (cornea) at the front of your eye. You may opt for the LASIK eye surgery if you are suffering from any of these problems like as followed;
Nearsightedness: - When your eyeball is slightly longer than normal or when the cornea curves too sharply, light rays focus in front of the retina and blur distant vision. You can see objects that are close more clearly, but not those that are far away.
Far-sightedness:- When you have a shorter than average eyeball or a cornea that is too flat, light focuses behind the retina instead of on it. This makes near vision and sometimes distant vision blurry.
Astigmatism: - When the cornea curves or flattens unevenly, the result is astigmatism, which disrupts focus of near and distant vision.
Dry Eyes Syndrome: - Dry eyes occur when your tears aren't able to provide adequate moisture for your eyes. Tears can be inadequate for many reasons. For example, dry eyes may occur if you don't produce enough tears or if you produce poor-quality tears.
Stye: - an inflamed swelling on the edge of an eyelid, caused by bacterial infection of the gland at the base of an eyelash.
Chalazion: - The word "chalazion" is Greek for small pimple (and little hail). Like a pimple, a chalazion is an inflamed swelling. But instead of being on the skin, a chalazion is in the margin of the eyelid.
For all the above mentioned LASIK or PRK Surgery is used to cure such eyes related problems. Carlsbad Eye Care is specialized in LASIK and PRK Surgeries with up to date techniques and equipments of eye care.
Health Articles1. After The Free Qigong Distant Energy Healing
Author: Michael Mohoric
2. That Member Rash: Eczema Or Psoriasis?
Author: John Dugan
3. Explore On The Internet And Make Yourself Free From Oral Issues
Author: Gary Adelani
4. Dental Care Facts You May Not Uncover In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
5. Pharmasynth Has Been Rated As One Of The Top Pharma Company In The Country
6. How To Get Benefits Of Orthodontics Courses For General Dentists And Orthodontic Online Learning
Author: Kenneth Steven
7. Dr. Bruce Hawley And Lynnwood Orthodontics Only Want The Best For Your Teeth
Author: Alan Greek
8. Invisalign In North Wales Office Qualified Dental Practitioners
Author: Paul Wilson
9. Best Place To Get Dental Care
Author: John Marker
10. 8 Basic Manhood Protection Hacks
Author: John Dugan
11. Neurostimulation Devices Market Is Expected To Grow Cagr Of 14.2% Till 2020
Author: Gomez R
12. Great Christmas Deals On Zopiclone
Author: Great Christmas Deals on Zopiclone
13. If You Are In Need Of An Orthodontist Then Dr. Grider Is The Man For You
Author: Paul Greig
14. The Orthodontist In Mckinney That Will Make You Look Great
Author: Change Albert Ratner
15. Men Can Get Their Best Nutritional Supplement With Naka Nutri Multi For Men