ALL >> Health >> View Article
Eyes Mean Nothing Without Vision
Total Articles: 174
With the increase in the pollution and bad weather conditions due to climate change eye infections happen. In today’s world everyone is keeping themselves busy in their own work and thus prolong hours of working leads to eye stress. People prefer more of fast food and other ready to cook food in a way all the necessary nutrients are being missed by us. And in a way we lack taking up balanced diet. Thus, by including all of these issues it is certain to have problem related to eyes. Laser-assisted in-situ keratomileusis (LASIK) eye surgery is a procedure that corrects certain vision problems, reducing or eliminating the need for eyeglasses or corrective lenses. LASIK eye surgery is the most common type of refractive surgery to cure nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism and other eye issues related to vision. Refractive surgery changes the shape of the dome-shaped transparent tissue (cornea) at the front of your eye. You may opt for the LASIK eye surgery if you are suffering from any of these problems like as followed;
Nearsightedness: - When your eyeball is slightly longer than normal or when the cornea curves too sharply, light rays focus in front of the retina and blur distant vision. You can see objects that are close more clearly, but not those that are far away.
Far-sightedness:- When you have a shorter than average eyeball or a cornea that is too flat, light focuses behind the retina instead of on it. This makes near vision and sometimes distant vision blurry.
Astigmatism: - When the cornea curves or flattens unevenly, the result is astigmatism, which disrupts focus of near and distant vision.
Dry Eyes Syndrome: - Dry eyes occur when your tears aren't able to provide adequate moisture for your eyes. Tears can be inadequate for many reasons. For example, dry eyes may occur if you don't produce enough tears or if you produce poor-quality tears.
Stye: - an inflamed swelling on the edge of an eyelid, caused by bacterial infection of the gland at the base of an eyelash.
Chalazion: - The word "chalazion" is Greek for small pimple (and little hail). Like a pimple, a chalazion is an inflamed swelling. But instead of being on the skin, a chalazion is in the margin of the eyelid.
For all the above mentioned LASIK or PRK Surgery is used to cure such eyes related problems. Carlsbad Eye Care is specialized in LASIK and PRK Surgeries with up to date techniques and equipments of eye care.
Health Articles1. Little Known Advantages Of Metapathia Gr Hunter 4025
Author: Lachlan Hedditch
2. Choosing Between Medical Care And Bankruptcy
Author: Neil Udukala
3. Support Yourself During Chronic Fatigue
4. Prepping A Handsome Male Organ For A Doctor Visit
Author: John Dugan
5. The Care Which Should Not Be Ignored For A Long Time
Author: Claudia Lamington
6. Cpr Courses Winnipeg For The Safety Of Your Family
Author: Franke McDowell
7. Primacare Offers Mobility Scooters Best Transportation To The Elderly Or Disabled
8. Webinar Software: Excellent For Small Business
Author: Smith Victor
9. Baldness Treatment In Bangalore
Author: Dr Reddy
10. Cbd Oil For Pets – Things Every Pet Owner Should Know
Author: ABetter UCBD
11. Organic Traditions Ceremonial Grade Matcha Tea Is The Best Matcha Tea In The World!
Author: Owen Thomson
12. Cosmetic Dentist In Delhi
Author: Dr. Naina Chopra
13. Excel Family Dental - Dental Emergencies
Author: Heidi Huang
14. Plastic Surgery Abu Dhabi – An Overview!
Author: Antonio Brown
15. Best Chiropractor And Wellness Services In Toronto
Author: West End Rehab