ALL >> Health >> View Article
Eyes Mean Nothing Without Vision
Total Articles: 178
With the increase in the pollution and bad weather conditions due to climate change eye infections happen. In today’s world everyone is keeping themselves busy in their own work and thus prolong hours of working leads to eye stress. People prefer more of fast food and other ready to cook food in a way all the necessary nutrients are being missed by us. And in a way we lack taking up balanced diet. Thus, by including all of these issues it is certain to have problem related to eyes. Laser-assisted in-situ keratomileusis (LASIK) eye surgery is a procedure that corrects certain vision problems, reducing or eliminating the need for eyeglasses or corrective lenses. LASIK eye surgery is the most common type of refractive surgery to cure nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism and other eye issues related to vision. Refractive surgery changes the shape of the dome-shaped transparent tissue (cornea) at the front of your eye. You may opt for the LASIK eye surgery if you are suffering from any of these problems like as followed;
Nearsightedness: - When your eyeball is slightly longer than normal or when the cornea curves too sharply, light rays focus in front of the retina and blur distant vision. You can see objects that are close more clearly, but not those that are far away.
Far-sightedness:- When you have a shorter than average eyeball or a cornea that is too flat, light focuses behind the retina instead of on it. This makes near vision and sometimes distant vision blurry.
Astigmatism: - When the cornea curves or flattens unevenly, the result is astigmatism, which disrupts focus of near and distant vision.
Dry Eyes Syndrome: - Dry eyes occur when your tears aren't able to provide adequate moisture for your eyes. Tears can be inadequate for many reasons. For example, dry eyes may occur if you don't produce enough tears or if you produce poor-quality tears.
Stye: - an inflamed swelling on the edge of an eyelid, caused by bacterial infection of the gland at the base of an eyelash.
Chalazion: - The word "chalazion" is Greek for small pimple (and little hail). Like a pimple, a chalazion is an inflamed swelling. But instead of being on the skin, a chalazion is in the margin of the eyelid.
For all the above mentioned LASIK or PRK Surgery is used to cure such eyes related problems. Carlsbad Eye Care is specialized in LASIK and PRK Surgeries with up to date techniques and equipments of eye care.
Health Articles1. Natural Breast Enlargement: 6 Tips And Techniques For More Beautiful Breasts | Breast Enlargement T
Author: Dr Hashmi
2. Keeping Manhood Skin Healthy After Tattoos
Author: John Dugan
3. Exercises Can Help You Increase Your Breast Size Naturally | Breast Enlargement Treatment
Author: Dr Hashmi
4. Help Children Grow Happily Under The Guidance Of Preschool Liverpool
Author: Colleen Grenville
5. Safe And Fast Relief Of Menopause
Author: Joseph Mary
6. Feel Young With These 5 Anti-ageing Treatment
Author: Peter Dobie
7. Clear Aligners Are Perfect To Straighten Crooked Teeth
Author: Neil Bullement
8. What Is The Best Martial Art In Kelowna For Kids?
Author: Mark Jamon
9. Why It Is Suggested To Go For Depression Counseling Programs?
Author: Angelika Matthias
10. Top Assisted Living Facilities In Albuquerque
Author: vikram kumar
11. Kidney Diseases
12. What To Look For In Best Bodybuilding Gym In Dallas
13. What To Look For In A Neighborhood Gym
14. Top Quality Service From Neighborhood Gym
15. Important Considerations About Strength Training In Dallas