ALL >> Education >> View Article
Improve Your Skills With Passing Through 642-457 Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager,
Total Articles: 21
Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Part 2 v8.0, 642-457 is the exam related with CCNP Voice certification and this certification tests a candidate's skills and experience in applying a Cisco Unified Communications Manager solution in a multisite surroundings, implementation a dial plan for a multisite surroundings, designing survivability for remote sites during when WAN do not work properly, and applying solutions to decrease bandwidth requests in the IP WAN. Prospective candidates can be very successful in this field and practical work with passing this certification. The available languages for this certification are English and Japanese.
With passing this Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Part 2 v8.0 or 642-457 certification you would able to do connect numerous sites by using voice gateways and inter cluster trunks, planning and applying a globalized dial plan, device mobility and , implementing call processing redundancy.
Topics Covered in 642-457 Certification Exam
There are some topics about this certification which you or any prospective candidate covers for the preparation of exam and the details of these topics are shown as follows.
• Describe and implement centralized call processing redundancy (12%)
• Describe and configure a multi-site dial plan for Cisco Unified Communication Manager (29%)
• Implement call control discovery and Cisco Inter Company Media Exchange (21%)
• Implement bandwidth management and Call Admission Control (27%)
• Implement mobility features (11%)
How to prepare for 642-457 certification exam
Before arranging the exam of this certification, the prospective candidates must know a solid understanding of several important concepts like as configuring more websites and controlling the bandwidth arrangement.
Before organizing the exam you would be able to configure call survivability, define the problems with multi-site dial strategies, construct service ad framework forwarder, appliance transcoders, applying sip precondition, form automatic alternate routing, appliance mobility features and arrange Cisco extension mobility and it is also very necessary for you to join any preparation course before exam because when you get prepare then you will have some idea that what kind of questions can come in real exam. All Cisco training courses made by very professional and specialize people.
There are many others books which are available in open market for preparation this certification but it is very important for you to choose the right author with latest versions.
Education Articles1. Are You Looking For Online Tutorial For Programming?
2. Private Tuitions From Experienced And Qualified Teachers For The Student’s Development
Author: Hayden Bowden
3. The Impact Of A School On A Child’s Life
4. Documentation Required For Studying At Melbourne Is Easier With Professional Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
5. Seek Admission In Igcse Schools In Bangalore
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
6. Learning Objectives Of Itil® Foundation Training Program
7. 4 Ways To Eradicate Guitar Vacillation
Author: Almaden School of Music & Art
8. Hire A Consultant Today Far Dissertation Writing
Author: Dissertation Help
9. Dyslexia Software Goes One Click - Ghotit Dyslexia
10. What Is Digital Marketing
Author: rakesh verma
11. Sap Hana Driving Big Data Startups
12. Why We Stereotype Engineering?
Author: ponting brown
13. Why Best Educational Apps For Kids Succeeds
Author: ponting brown
14. Why It Is Important To Have A Good Digital Marketing Strategy In An Online Business
15. A Week At Homeschool