ALL >> Education >> View Article
Improve Your Skills With Passing Through 642-457 Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager,
Total Articles: 21
Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Part 2 v8.0, 642-457 is the exam related with CCNP Voice certification and this certification tests a candidate's skills and experience in applying a Cisco Unified Communications Manager solution in a multisite surroundings, implementation a dial plan for a multisite surroundings, designing survivability for remote sites during when WAN do not work properly, and applying solutions to decrease bandwidth requests in the IP WAN. Prospective candidates can be very successful in this field and practical work with passing this certification. The available languages for this certification are English and Japanese.
With passing this Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Part 2 v8.0 or 642-457 certification you would able to do connect numerous sites by using voice gateways and inter cluster trunks, planning and applying a globalized dial plan, device mobility and , implementing call processing redundancy.
Topics Covered in 642-457 Certification Exam
There are some topics about this certification which you or any prospective candidate covers for the preparation of exam and the details of these topics are shown as follows.
• Describe and implement centralized call processing redundancy (12%)
• Describe and configure a multi-site dial plan for Cisco Unified Communication Manager (29%)
• Implement call control discovery and Cisco Inter Company Media Exchange (21%)
• Implement bandwidth management and Call Admission Control (27%)
• Implement mobility features (11%)
How to prepare for 642-457 certification exam
Before arranging the exam of this certification, the prospective candidates must know a solid understanding of several important concepts like as configuring more websites and controlling the bandwidth arrangement.
Before organizing the exam you would be able to configure call survivability, define the problems with multi-site dial strategies, construct service ad framework forwarder, appliance transcoders, applying sip precondition, form automatic alternate routing, appliance mobility features and arrange Cisco extension mobility and it is also very necessary for you to join any preparation course before exam because when you get prepare then you will have some idea that what kind of questions can come in real exam. All Cisco training courses made by very professional and specialize people.
There are many others books which are available in open market for preparation this certification but it is very important for you to choose the right author with latest versions.
Education Articles1. Preparation For Study Abroad Programs
Author: National Institute of Building Technology Nashik
2. Spark And Scala Training In Hyderabad
3. Tips To Finish Ailet In Time
Author: vikas choudhary
4. Why Would You Opt For Diploma Courses After Graduation?
Author: Kunal Iyar
5. Web Development Tutorials For Beginners
Author: • A Real Time Software Training Institute 100% Gu
6. How Would You Choose The Best Institute For Executive Mba In India?
Author: Bhargav Himnshu
7. Understand All The Concepts Of Statistical Analysis System
8. Life Is Best In The Engineering Colleges
Author: ponting brown
9. Photography Courses In Delhi
10. Introduction Of Jqueryui
Author: Learn web designing course in Bangalore.Infocampus
11. To Beat A Hacker, You Need To Think Like A Hacker
12. How To Choose A Quality Gmat Prep Course Online?
Author: Dhiraj Goverdhanam
13. Taking Autism Care Services For Autistic Individuals Are Very Important!
Author: The Lizard Centre
14. Online Learning - An Easy Way To Become An Oracle Certified Professional
Author: Atul Kumar
15. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur