ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Tourist Destinations For This Summer Vacation
Total Articles: 3
North India is one of the zones of India visited by most of the tourists from around the world and India. The zone offers ample scope for tourists as it has various hill stations, historical destinations, religious places, landscapes, rivers, wildlife and monuments. North zone includes Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, Jammu Kashmir and Uttarakhand. All the places have their own charm and glory to entice tourists throughout the year or in the specific seasons.
Below is a list of tourist attractions that belong to Delhi, Amritsar, Himachal Pradesh and Rajasthan region:
India Gate and Rajpath, Sansad Bhavan, Purana Quila, Lodhi Gardens, Rashtrapati Bhavan, Connaught Place, Salimgarh Fort, Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Gurdwara Bangla Sahib, Akshardham Temple, Chandni Chowk, National Zoological Park etc.
Golden Temple (Harmandir Sahib), Wagah Border, Jallianwala Bagh, Akal Takht, Durgiana Temple, Ram Bagh, Ram Tirath, Tarn Taran Saheb, Faridkot Fort, Govind Garh Fort, Pul Kanjari, Jama Masjid Khairuddin, Samadhi of Guru Angad Dev Ji, Khoo Kalyanwala, Historical Banyan Tree, Harike Wetland and Bird Sanctuary, Summer Place of Maharaja Ranjit Singh.
Chamba, Kangra, Shimla, Kullu, Dalhousie, Rohtang Pass, kalka-Shimla Railway, Great Himalayan National Park, Mall Road Shimla, Chintpurni, Hidimba Devi Temple etc.
Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal, City Palace Jaipur, Lake Pichola, Jantar Mantar, jai Garh Fort, Amer Fort, Mehrangarh Fort, Pushkar Lake, Jaisalmer Fort, Pushkar Fair etc.
You can book Delhi to Amritsar bus tickets, Delhi to Himachal Pradesh bus tickets and Delhi to Rajasthan bus tickets through various available online platforms that are offering discounts. You can make this summer really special for your kids and family by taking them to some of the above mentioned places.
By booking your bus tickets in advance you can better plan your holiday. Book your journey in one of the luxurious buses at reasonable fare that offer different kinds of amenities such as blanket, water bottle, charging point, food and movies. These amenities make your trip comfortable and enjoyable.
You don’t feel that you are tired after travelling and enjoy your sightseeing in a better way. Give your kids a surprise gift this summer and take them for a holiday at one of the exotic locations in India. There are many other splendid locations that welcome you for unlimited options for adventure, fun and enjoyment. You need to pack your bags according to the days you are going to spend there with your family, friends or close ones.
You can choose the seats according to your choice as online bus ticket booking platforms allow you choose the seats as per your choice. You can easily see the booked seats and available seats and click the seats that you want to book. You will get a mail or/and message on your mobile phone. You don’t need to carry printed ticket as you can show the message or mail you received.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson