ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Why Are International Golfing Tours So Popular?
Total Articles: 174
Golf is the only outdoor sport that doesn’t make one sweat-out and tired. Golf is a great workout without sweating-out or getting tired. Golf is the only outdoor sport which can be counted in leisure time for relaxing. Golf is played in a big open space. Golf is played on acres of lush green land which has little fresh ponds, neatly cut green grass, and a magnificent view of mountains, or forests or oceans or skyscrapers, etc. depending on the place of golf course. Golf courses also have exotic wildlife creatures like Deer, Turtles, Squirrels, Chipmunks, Ducks, Rabbits, etc. Golf is for everyone. No matter a person be tall, short, slim, fat, or whatever, Golf can be played by all. In multi-national companies, Golfing is a great way for the top management to get along with each other, especially with top management of subsidiaries of other countries.
There was a time when the popularity of golf was limited only to men. Now women also have started taking golf as a leisure sport along. Golf was earlier considered as women’s enemy because men used all their weekend and holiday time mostly golfing. But now holiday agencies have brought a solution to end this war between women and golf. International holiday agencies now have come up with ‘International Golfing Tour’.
International golfing tour is like a foreign vacation only. Vacation time is for relaxing and enjoying in a way that removes all the stress and rejuvenates the body with positive energy and enthusiasm. The problem which used to happen before was that men loved golf tournaments and women & children loved going on foreign vacation. Now holiday agencies have clubbed both these together. A family can go together on a vacation to a great foreign destination like South Africa, Canada, Egypt, Dubai, Vietnam, Las Vegas, China, Thailand, New Zealand, Malaysia, Spain & Portugal; guys can enjoy golf during the day while the family relaxes their own way and the whole family can go out explore the new foreign destination in the evening and night.
The common family fight of choosing between golf tournament and vacation is solved due to International Golfing Tours. Also, big corporate companies use international golfing tours a lot now. International golfing tours can be a great little vacation for top management employees by holding corporate events at foreign destinations. This trend is also followed for meeting people for new business venture in another country to discuss partnership or establishment of a new company. Seeing this rising popularity of international golfing tours, travel companies like Go Golfing now organize international golfing tours in South Africa, the Canadian Rockies, Egypt, Dubai, Vietnam, Las Vegas, China, Thailand, New Zealand, Malaysia, Spain & Portugal and many other internationally popular golf & vacation destinations for households and as well as corporate companies.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson