ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Evolution Of Ball Pens
Total Articles: 2
Ball pens are still extremely popular, despite the advent of computer technology. They can be used for a number of different purposes, such as to make lists, fill out important documents, and write notes and cards for loved ones. Unlike other types of pen, the ink that is used in a ball pen dries almost instantly, ensuring that smudges are left on the piece of paper.
Ball pens can be purchased in various colors, the most common of which are blue and black. These pens are used in offices around the country, and can be used for various functions. Other ball pen colors include green and red. The ink inside the ball pen is a thin unit, and leaves the pen via a ball-shaped tip on the top of the item.
Ballpoint pens were criticized when they were first invented as some people thought that they did not produce handwriting as neat as a fountain pen or ink pen. The ball pen was designed to be a more reliable and less messy alternative to the fountain pen, and are today among the most commonly used pens in the world. They are frequently used in schools, by both teachers and students, and often include a tip which is used to protect the pen and the ink inside.
Disposable ballpoint pens are cost-effective and usually come in a set which consists of several pens. These pens may be the same color or various shades. Disposable ball pens are usually disregarded once the ink has been used. Refillable ballpoint pens allow users to replace the ball-shaped tip inside the tip quickly and easily.
László Bíró registered the patent for the ball pen in 1938, and consists of a ball which is used to separate the ink and the surface that is being written on. This ball continuously rotates when the pen is being used and ink is generated via the reservoir inside the pen. A socket keeps the ball in place, which secures it in position but allows it enough room to move when someone is using the pen.
Ballpoint pens are available in a number of different sizes. The width of the ballpoint is used to determine the size, and this is measured in millimeters. These pens can range from ultra fine ballpoint pens, which usually had a 0.1 mm ball, up to pens with a 0.5 mm or 0.7 mm ball.
Elkos pens are one of the most recognized manufacturers of ballpoint pens in the world, with a large number of ballpoint pens available for purchase. Other products manufactured by the company include gel pens and pen refills. Some products are available with finger grips, which provide protection to the hands when writing on a piece of paper. Other pens are slimmer in appearance, and contain the company's logo on the side of the pen. These "pocket-sized" pens are small enough to fit inside a shirt or coat pocket.
For more information about the ballpoint pens manufactured by Elkos pens that are available for purchase, visit their official website at: www.elkospens.com
Business Articles1. Styrene Prices Updates In First Quarter Of 2017
Author: Mirza Zahid Baig
2. Updated And Cost-effective Ibm Crm Users Email Lists To Reach Target Audience At The Right Time
Author: Jordan Smith
3. Opportunities For The Global Continuous Fiber Thermoplastics Market To Grow At A Cagr Of 9.5%
Author: Roy Almaguer
4. What Is The Procedure Of Manufacturing Tissue Paper Using The Toilet Paper Machine?
Author: Zack Kugler
5. Best Property Dealer In Bhopal
6. Bells And Whistles Of A Servo Voltage Stabilizer
Author: R. D. Electric Works
7. Technical Writing For Hr Professionals
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
8. Best Campers For Your Adventure
Author: Paul Wright
9. Explaining Different Oil Cooling Methods To Avoid Loss In Transformers
Author: Trutech Products
10. How To Control And Monitor Your Sales And Field Force With Actouch Sales Force Automation (sfa) Mobi
11. Web Designing And Web Development Company Toronto
Author: Unknown Member
12. 7 Essential Reasons To Associate With Naswiz Retails Private Limited And Make A Difference To Your L
Author: Shilpa Sharma
13. Save Money And Time With Best Reloading Supplies
Author: SUPPLY DROP
14. Prove Yourself By Showing Your Fashion Taste By Beaded Bracelets
Author: John Winslow
15. Professional International Freight Forwarding Services Offer Best Solutions