ALL >> Health >> View Article
Become Slim And Trim By Following Indian Diet Plan
Total Articles: 689
It’s a common fact that the Indian food style is one of the spiciest and oiliest in the world. But, to lose weight, it is not essential to eat continental or salad rich diet; one can strictly follow an Indian diet plan for weight loss and stay fit and healthy for life. Read on to find out the approved Indian healthy diets for weight loss by top-notch dieticians.
A normal human being can try various ways to lose weight, but should follow a proper diet plan to provide the essential minerals, vitamins, roughage and other biological ingredients needed by the body. Swimming, walking or cycling and other physical exercise are a few ways to get rid of the extra kilos in the body by burning the unwanted fat, but if all these are not clubbed with a proper diet plan the results are not visible. One should follow a proper Indian diet plan for weight loss which is very similar to the normal diet, and only then it’s easy to continue the chart or else one will have a tendency to discontinue or not to follow regularly. A balanced diet for a normal person comprises of the four main ingredients namely vegetables and fruits, dairy products, meat, egg or fish, grains and legumes. So, while preparing a healthy diet for weight loss the dieticians keep in mind that all these are present in correct proportions to keep us fit and healthy.
Most Indians are foodies and so a diet plan to lose weight for an Indian is a difficult task. The Indian diet plan for weight loss basically consists of the six meals in a single day.
One should start his or her day with a very healthy breakfast comprising of eggs, toast of multigrain bread with low calorie or fat cheese or butter and a cup of coffee without milk. Among the south Indian food one can opt for idli and sambar.
This should be followed by a morning snack and the best is to have a cup of fresh yoghurt with some fruit and some nuts.
The next is the lunch, where one can choose from rice and chapattis or even both, but high calorie ghee should be strictly avoided. This should be taken with pulses, vegetable and fish or meat well prepared with less spice and oil. A plate of green salad consisting of cucumbers, onion, tomatoes and other green vegetable leaves like spinach or lettuce is also very ideal. The rice should be starch free and one should avoid extra salt.
The lunch is followed by the afternoon snacks of soups prepared from pulses and vegetable with some nuts like almonds or peanuts. Salt and lemon should be added for taste. Along with all these a fresh apple is a must with a pup of yogurt.
The next to follow is the Dinner which should be of the same as that of lunch but the quantity should be less and one can avoid uncooked vegetable.
The last set of food is the evening snack or the supper comprising of a glass of milk or lime juice.
It is very important to drink a plenty of water throughout the day to complete a healthy diet for weight loss.
Health Articles1. Popularity Of Big Breasts In The 21st Century!
Author: Pankaj Singhal
2. Anti Aging Treatment In Bangalore
3. Things About Ground Ambulance That You Must Know
Author: Amb Life
4. Few Reasons To Choose Dental Implants
Author: Nazila Nosratieh
5. What To Do If Your Hair Transplant Treatment Failed
Author: Pankaj Singhal
6. 7 Ways To Keep A Brilliant Attitude As A Caregiver
Author: Warren Winnipeg
7. Diet And Male Organ Function May Be Related
Author: John Dugan
8. Prp Skin Treatment – Breast Augmentation In Dubai Can Help You Achieve Natural Size Of The Breast!
Author: Abharan Dari
9. Top Benefits Of Choosing Dental Implants
Author: Wynona G. Ehret
10. Itchy Member Primer: Midsection Lice
Author: John Dugan
11. How ‘psychiatric’ And ‘power Of Psychiatrists’ Can Improve Your Life
12. An Orthodontist In San Bruno Explains Some Of The Benefits Of Invisalign
Author: Steve Irwin
13. Lecithin Supplements Can Support Your Liver Health, Your Nervous System, And Your Digestive System S
Author: oen thomson
14. Couples Counseling Therapy – Marriage Counseling Can Make A Big Difference For Both Of You!
Author: Dennis Tucker
15. Where To Start A Bathroom Remodel Functionality For Your Home
Author: Logan Daniel