ALL >> Business >> View Article
Basic Difference Between Applicant Tracking System And Recruitment Management SystemBy Expert Author: nitman
Automation of hiring processes is what most companies are considering to close positions faster and get the best talent on board. Both applicants tracking system (ATS) and recruitment software are being used increasingly for this purpose.
Both recruitment software and ATS perform more or less the same function. So, how do we differentiate between an applicant tracking system and a recruitment software? Well, an applicant tracking system can be considered as one of the many features provided by recruitment software. Here are a few of the major differences between the two:
• Since recruitment software is the latest in recruitment automation, it equips the user with advanced tools like resume parser, utility reports, to-do-lists, modules like PR, CRM, billing and incentive, etc. An ATS usually does not have all of these advanced features that are required to save time and increase recruiter productivity.
• Recruitment software takes care of various aspects of the recruitment process like scheduling interviews, providing feedback and candidate status updates, applicant tracking system may limit itself to the sourcing and shortlisting of candidates.
• The candidate resume database provided by recruitment software makes getting the most relevant resumes an easy task. The resumes bought up by an ATS resume parser may lack that level of relevancy which is required for candidates with niche skills.
• Unlike an ATS, recruitment software provides an integrated platform for candidates, recruiters and clients to co-ordinate.
• Recruitment Software is a fairly new concept compared to Applicant tracking system The former therefore includes processes that follow the best recruitment practices. Adopting a recruitment software thus ensures that you also follow the best recruitment practices unlike an ATS which is just a part of the whole.
• Recruitment software offers many new age features like social media integration and mobile application that applicant tracking systems seldom offer.
• Today, recruitment software offers a much more evolved and comprehensive platform that automates the entire recruitment process right from sourcing candidates to joining.
To sum up, as compared to an ATS, recruitment software can be considered as a complete solution for an organization’s hiring process.
Nitman Software provides Online Recruitment Software with effective services. Recruitment Software for placement consultants, leading recruitment software companies.
Business Articles1. How To Success The Method Of Advertising A Website With The Help Of Ppc Management Services
2. Empire City Locksmith Presents Emergency Locksmith Services For Reasonable Prices
3. Empire City Locksmith: Find How To Enter In Home Or Car After Losing Keys
4. Empire City Locksmith Presents Best Technical Assistance For Guaranteed Security
5. Five Features To Notice When Hiring Locksmith Services In New York
6. Hire Empire City Locksmith To Get Superb Services In New York
7. What’s Fun About Co-working?
Author: Space Whiz
8. Importance Of Our Vegetarian Recipes To Your Health
9. Reliable Outlet For All Forms Of Executive Gifts
10. Get Latest Executive Gifts In Dubai
11. Best Store For Merlin Gifts
12. Best Places To Purchase Ramadan Corporate Gifts
13. Best Place To Buy Promotional Gifts
14. Best Place To Buy Highly Affordable Merlin Gifts
15. Best Place To Buy Company Gifts In Dubai