ALL >> Education >> View Article
Meditation And Its Benefits – Gary Null Speaks
Total Articles: 209
When Gary Null says that meditation is one of the best activities for you to engage in, don’t take him lightly. Well, he says a lot of things and there are many people that tend to disagree with his views. But when someone delves deep into his messages, they can clearly see that he is quite a philanthropist at heart. Among his many messages is one on the importance of meditation. Null says that regular meditation can lead to a healthier life. And when you listen to him speak on this topic, you cannot agree more.
Before we get into what Gary Null says about meditation, let us look at some stats. These stats were the outcome of a research conducted at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. There were 149 people that took part in the study and they were divided into three groups. We will focus on the group that was asked to perform mindful meditation. Mindful meditation involves focusing the mind to think only about the present. The study was conducted through the winter months.
The results were very encouraging. It was found that this group that was given the task of meditation missed 76% fewer days of work during the duration of the study. It was also found that the chances of severe respiratory infections lessened by 50% for this group. Very importantly, this group, on average, only suffered 5 days of cold during the study period. The average for the other groups was 8 days.
Aren’t these results consistent with the thought process of Gary Null? There are some clear benefits that Null talks about for those that meditate. Let us look at three important benefits that Null talks about.
Better emotional balance – People that meditate tend to respond and not react. Their opinions are not unnecessarily colored.
Increased immunity – The body immune system tends to become fortified when someone spends time meditating. Meditation lessens that chances of many diseases occurring.
Calmness – Today there is a lot of stress in the way people lead their lifestyles. If someone takes out a few minutes for meditation, they tend to have calmer minds. This is extremely important in today’s pressure laden life. Our professional lives are filled with stress. Even driving back home is a stressful experience most of the days. If you spend some time meditating every evening (once you are back home from work), you will actually feel your body starting to relax. The stress will gradually ooze out of you.
How much meditation do you need to reap its benefits? 45 minutes every day for 5 days a week is a good number. This may seem like a lot of time in the beginning, but as you settle down, you will start enjoying this time. Gary Null mentions that everyone needs some time for themselves and meditation is the perfect way.
Start meditating the Gary Null way and you will find that you are able to lead a happier life. Control your brain and it will perform better.
Education Articles1. One Of The Best And Renowned Cbse School In Pcmc, Pune - Academic Heights Public School
Author: Academic Heights Public School
2. Best Selenium Training Institute In Marathahalli Bangalore
Author: Gyan Guide
3. Accelerate Your Stagnant Career With An Executive Mba
Author: Great Learning
4. Open Access Online Journal Helps Researchers To Provide Research Papers
Author: Dr. Pawan Verma
5. New Mobile App.- 1.9 Launched By Justdakhila For Those Parents Searching School For Their Children
6. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Kurukshetra Harayana
Author: British Institute
7. Improve Career Path With Sap Certification | Sap Simple Finance Training
Author: venkat reddy
8. What Is Digital Marketing? What Are The Modules In Digital Marketing Courses?
9. Take Admissions In One Of The Best Engineering College
Author: ponting brown
10. Ccna Training: A Way For Bright Future
11. Doing The Sunday School Activities Perfectly And Own The Peace
Author: Parveen Kumar
12. Sap C_terp10_67 – Business Process Integration Certification
Author: Jose White
13. Usage Of Selenium In Automated Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
14. Sap Certified Technology Associate – C_hanatech_11 Edition 2016
Author: Jose White
15. Pmp Is A Rage Among Employers As Well. Enrol For Pmp Training In Hyderabad Right Away