ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Properties In Pune: Major Residential Up-marketsBy Expert Author: Anuj Gupta
Pune's countenance as a rapidly growing metropolitan city can be attributed to its high-growth nodes that have brought a complete transformation from its hitherto existence as a neglected town. At present, Pune real estate has emerged out as one of the most promising markets in India. Thanks to both the extensive progress it has made in information technology and effective utilization of its physical infrastructure that the city has become the hot-spot of realty. Let's have a look over some of its prominent localities that have become nerve center of real estate.
Kharadi, an upcoming locality for seekers of properties in Pune, has gained significance on account of EON Free Zone that is slated to dot it very soon. Presence of an IT Park has also contributed significantly to its preference among home-buyers. Another prime locality that has caught the fancy of buyers is Baner. Its proximity to several high-growth nodes like Aundh and Balewadi has contributed to its rapid residential development.
Wakad ranks among the fastest growing Pune property nodes. Currently, a plethora of residential constructions are going on in Wakad. With the construction of BRT roads, its connectivity would become much better. Its strategic closeness to Hinjewadi's Biotech and IT Park has rendered it with realty importance. Viman Nagar is a suburb in East Pune and has seen appreciable growth in number of residential complexes over years. The price rates in this posh locality too have witnessed extensive appreciation over last few years. In the next 5 years, the rates are expected to soar by an impressive 40%. Viman Nagar is strategically close to Weikfield IT Park and Raheja Commercial.
Towards west, Kothrud stands out as a prominent suburb of Pune. This prime industrial hub is also dotted with a number of upmarket residential complexes. Another industrialist hub, Hadapsar, has become major center for IT/ITeS companies. A multitude of BPOs/KPOs too have emerged in Hadapsar. Presence of two SEZs and Fursungi IT Park have imparted it with residential significance. Aundh stands among the poshest Pune localities. Like other localities, it too had got leverage on account of its closeness to Hinjewadi Software Technology Park.
Pimple Saudagar, Pimepl Gaurav, Bavdhan, Magarpatta and Wagholi are some of the other nodes that are fastly emerging as Pune's residential markets.
To know more about Pune properties, look across Indian property sites. Get to know of the residential projects that have been launched by renowned developers.
Makaan.com stands among the top property portals that let end-users buy, rent, and sell residential and commercial spaces. Look for property Pune price rates as prevalent over a given quarter of the year.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. How Are These 4 Factors Catered By Real Estate Agents Maroochydore
Author: Aaron Jones
2. Seeking Help From Real Estate Agents Cooroy For Best Quality Bargains
Author: Aaron Jones
3. The Secret Of Why Upcoming Residential Projects In Gurgaon Attracts People
Author: Ajit Gandhi
4. Tata Value Homes Destination 150 Gets The Best Hands Together
Author: vinay kumar
5. Here Are The Reasons Why You Should Hire A Property Management Service
Author: Susan Burris
6. Punit Group Endows Top Reasons Why You Must Invest In Thane
Author: Kunal Sutar
7. Gaur City 2 Enjoy Social Life With Privacy
Author: Amit Sharma
8. Things To Consider While Renting Using A Property Management Company
Author: Susan Burris
9. Oakmere Home Group Companies: Home Quality Review Of The Orchards At Bolton-le-sands
Author: Marion Meneely
10. A Pleasurable Living Experience At Tata Value Homes Destination 150
Author: kushalvir singh
11. 100percent Commission Real Estate Broker In Florida
12. Maximize The Potential Of Homes For Sale In Penticton
Author: Mark Wahlberg
13. Celestia Grand – An Independent House For Sale In Ludhiana By Omaxe
Author: Omaxe Ltd
14. Beach Front Homes For Sale Dana Point Ca Can Be Bought With Help From Agents
Author: jonny smith
15. The Influence Of The Internet On Property Purchase
Author: Daniel Morris