ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Blue Plate Diners In Anderson Sc.
Total Articles: 1
When it comes to restaurants in Anderson SC, you will have plenty of options. If you want an honest to goodness meat and three cooked by grandmothers in the back, you have to go to The Meeting Place.
Concerning every one of the restaurants around Anderson SC, The Meeting Place is quite likely the eldest. The Meeting Place has satisfied generations of Anderson legal professionals, store employees, city workers and almost everyone in between. The Meeting Place is precisely what its title indicates, Anderson's meeting house. It is literally exactly where the natives go with regard to down home comfort food, fantastic lunches as well as breakfasts. It has indeed served the Who's Who of Anderson history for ages. Pay a visit to The Meeting Place to get basic, stick to your ribs, deep-seated soul satisfying cuisine as well as a magnanimous helping of southern grace.
You'll discover The Meeting Place just a block from Main Street on Whitner Street. It is literally near the parking lot. You just cannot miss it. It has the largest sign in the city and it guides right to their front door. Before you go in, be sure you have enough cash to cover you meal and leave a little extra on the table. The Meeting Place is literally a cash money only restaurant. These people really don't accept plastic.
The Meeting Place serves a cafeteria style line. At the beginning of the line, you'll see the day's menu. It's all meat and three and believe me, it's all good.
Recently, The Meeting Place for breakfast served the best cheese grits you're likely to find anywhere on the planet, but the next day it was hash brown potatoes. Eating at The Meeting Place is like eating at your best friend's grandmother's house. The Meeting Place is where I go when I need comfort food.
Compared with the meat which changes on a daily basis, the side dishes are in most cases unchanging. Side servings consist of mac and cheese, corn on the cob, creamed corn and kernel corn, green beans, mustard greens or possibly turnip greens or even collard greens, string beans and also a wonderful selection of desserts. Make certain to try their handcrafted blueberry pudding.
The food at The Meeting Place was made with love and everyone who works there wants you to enjoy it. Good food is meant to be savored. It's an insult to the cook and the staff when you gobble your food down so fast you can't taste it.
The Meeting Place is in a class all its own when it comes to restaurants in Lexington SC. Pandemonium could be breaking lose with the balance of your everyday life, nevertheless once you go to The Meeting Place, all that may sit tight. The Meeting Place is where you run for comfort. Enjoy the dishes. Check out the big windows and watch the people pass. Assuming that your gran could catch hold of you, she 'd feed you the kinda food you get at The Meeting Place in Anderson SC.
For more info, please check out this amazing website - olive garden anderson sc
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Don’t Miss This Simplified Fact Sheet About Alkaline Water
Author: Hampry Gomes
2. The Right Occasion To Hire Pizza Catering
Author: Mario Andre
3. Food Delivery Australia Takeaway Order Online Ozfoodhunter
4. Best Beer And Food Pairings For Any Occasion
Author: Kevin Smith
5. Polar King International, Inc. To Exhibit At The 2017 Seafood Expo North American March 19-21
6. Tips To Making Chocolate With Chocolate Moulds
Author: Bhavik Vasa
7. Why Do People Adore Pizza?
Author: Mario Andre
8. Nutritional Drinks For Children - An Essential Part Of A Child’s Food Regimen
Author: Priya Bhatt
9. Reasons Why You Should Go American Restaurant In London For Your Next Dinning
Author: Mathew Gomes
10. Eight Reasons To Have Jaggery Powder In Our Kitchen
11. Basement Or Underground Wine Cellars Are More Fruitful To Install
Author: Jon Harper
12. Polar King International, Inc. To Demonstrate At The 2017 Midwest Foodservice Expo
13. Follow Safety Tips For Using Induction Cooker And Mixer Grinder
14. Thermodyne Foodservice Products, Inc. To Attend The 2017 Nacufs Northeast Regional Conference March
15. Polar Leasing Company, Inc. To Attend Catersource 2017 March 12-15 In New Orleans, Louisiana