ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
How A Good Website Design.
Total Articles: 2
Most web designers’ focus wrongly on designing websites that attract to their clients. It leads to websites that are pathetically designed to serve the needs of the client or the visitor. After years engaged in website design and assessing and optimizing sites, it is concluded that the vast majority of sites are no better designed now than they were few years ago.
Yes, websites designed in the previous years of course look a lot better and have more wow attributes like exciting effects, stunning graphics and smart videos. But it doesn't indicate as websites they perform any better in pleasing the needs of the web owners or visitors. In fact very frequently all these effects, graphics and flash videos while improving the visual appeal of the website, actually formulate the site worse in terms of performance. By performance it means how well the site presents the objectives it must have been designed to meet.
When you are going to have a website designed, firstly you have to set up is, what are the objectives of the website?
What is the purpose of the website?
• Is the purpose to?
• Obtain good reviews?
• Stun visitors with a jaw dropping graphics and effects?
• Educate visitors?
• Float information to visitors?
• Attract the true visitors interested in what the website has to offer?
• Provide services or sell products?
If you need evidence of the extent to which web designers give importance on the visual appearance of a website rather than being fit for an objective, you only have to look at the bulk of sites that display what they consider to be good website design.
This type of sites for good website design feature 1,000's of websites submitted by web designers that get reviewed and voted for largely by their peers, or so it would seem.
Deciding on what is a good website design also depends on whether you want a website that looks good or one that's designed for a purpose and to satisfy some clearly defined objectives. If you want a website that does more than just look good then you need to look a bit more closely at the design of your website, because just looking good is never good enough.
JICS Tech has the experience providing high-quality and cost-effective website design Dubai services using the latest technologies. Our services are tailored specifically to meet each client’s requirements and business objectives. We consistently deliver high-performance web applications with complex functionalities and the ability to achieve commercial success.
Web Design Articles1. Get Leads With 6 High Priority Web Design Elements
Author: Web Design
2. Vuejs Admin Template - Clear
3. Booming World Of Digital Marketing
Author: Rajput Singh
4. 4 Key Advantages Of Outsourcing Web Development Projects
5. Importance Of Effective Web Design Services
Author: Justin James
6. How To Make Your Second Hand Vehicles Stand Out With Auto Classified Script
Author: sawati rawat
7. 10 Web Designing Rules For Being As A Web Designer
8. Building Your Website: How To Do It Yourself
Author: sumit gadre
9. How To Choose A Web Designer In Bangalore
Author: Mars Web
10. Starting Your E-commerce Business With Magento
Author: Rose Carter
11. 5 Ways In Which Customer Experience Is Influenced By Web Design
Author: Joseph Symons
12. How To Write Excellent Website Content
13. Components Of Web Design For Beginners
14. Web Development Company Bangalore
15. Simple Gmail Specifications That Will Make Your Life Easier
Author: Donald Goldberg