ALL » Web-Design >> View Article
How A Good Website Design.By Expert Author: Robert Patrick
Most web designers’ focus wrongly on designing websites that attract to their clients. It leads to websites that are pathetically designed to serve the needs of the client or the visitor. After years engaged in website design and assessing and optimizing sites, it is concluded that the vast majority of sites are no better designed now than they were few years ago.
Yes, websites designed in the previous years of course look a lot better and have more wow attributes like exciting effects, stunning graphics and smart videos. But it doesn't indicate as websites they perform any better in pleasing the needs of the web owners or visitors. In fact very frequently all these effects, graphics and flash videos while improving the visual appeal of the website, actually formulate the site worse in terms of performance. By performance it means how well the site presents the objectives it must have been designed to meet.
When you are going to have a website designed, firstly you have to set up is, what are the objectives of the website?
What is the purpose of the website?
• Is the purpose to?
• Obtain good reviews?
• Stun visitors with a jaw dropping graphics and effects?
• Educate visitors?
• Float information to visitors?
• Attract the true visitors interested in what the website has to offer?
• Provide services or sell products?
If you need evidence of the extent to which web designers give importance on the visual appearance of a website rather than being fit for an objective, you only have to look at the bulk of sites that display what they consider to be good website design.
This type of sites for good website design feature 1,000's of websites submitted by web designers that get reviewed and voted for largely by their peers, or so it would seem.
Deciding on what is a good website design also depends on whether you want a website that looks good or one that's designed for a purpose and to satisfy some clearly defined objectives. If you want a website that does more than just look good then you need to look a bit more closely at the design of your website, because just looking good is never good enough.
JICS Tech has the experience providing high-quality and cost-effective website design Dubai services using the latest technologies. Our services are tailored specifically to meet each client’s requirements and business objectives. We consistently deliver high-performance web applications with complex functionalities and the ability to achieve commercial success.
Web Design Articles1. Share Or Buy? Test Sail To Find Out
Author: Grace Lewis
2. Web Developers Aplenty But Who Do You Trust
Author: Stuart Spindlow
3. Important Qualities For A Web Designer
Author: Stuart Spindlow
4. Selecting The Best Web Hosting Company For Your Business
Author: Saibal Chakravarty
5. Check These Tips To Choose A Company For Airport Management
Author: Aviation Infrastructure
6. How To Learn The Gradual Process Behind The Successful Web Designing
7. What Is The Best Guide To Select The Right Website Designing And Development Company
8. Four Skills Needed To Make The Perfect Website
Author: Himanshu Kashyap
9. What Is The Importance Of Overhauling Your Website?
10. How Comes Improve Web Design With These 8 Simple Tips
11. Tips For Designing A Mobile Friendly Website
Author: Rahul Satish
12. The Guide To Responsive Web Design
Author: poonam sharma
13. What Are The Five Things To Know Before Designing A Website
14. What Do You Have To Follow Principles For Getting A Successful Website
15. The Growing Mobile Internet Usage And Future Of Wordpress Sites